#AUS/POL/ HAPPY NYE EDITION

Sup lads, hope you all have a safe and happy New Years.

>Aboriginal archaeological discovery in Kakadu rewrites the history of Australia
archive.is/YBcIE#selection-1439.1-1439.80

>BRISBANE: Gang that Terrorised Family Were ‘HIGH on Dangerous African Drug’
meanwhileinaustralia.com/2017/12/30/brisbane-gang-that-terrorised-family-were-high-on-dangerous-african-drug/

>Brisbane-based animators bringing Bluey to a screen near you in 2019
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-31/brisbane-made-bluey-animated-tv-show-coming-abc-bbc-2019/9271872

>Alexander Downer's role in Russia probe revealed
archive.is/ITKB3#selection-2183.0-2183.48

>New Year's Eve: Australia prepares to bring in 2018 with a bang
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-31/new-years-eve-australia-prepares-to-bring-in-2018/9294740

>Sydney Harbour to welcome 1.5 million people to its foreshore for NYE celebrations
baka.com.au/nsw/sydney-harbour-to-welcome-15-million-people-to-its-foreshore-20171231-h0brcj.html

>Joe Spagnolo: Fair GST deal all WA wants in New Year
perthnow.com.au/opinion/joe-spagnolo/joe-spagnolo-fair-gst-deal-all-wa-wants-in-new-year-ng-b88701718z
(archive broke for some reason)

Other urls found in this thread:

meanwhileinaustralia.com/2017/12/30/brisbane-gang-that-terrorised-family-were-high-on-dangerous-african-drug/
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/antonios-anton-crocaris-dies-in-hospital-following-alleged-flinders-st-attack/news-story/48238e61a891dc2b7d6a2d0c22755710?nk=bb0152c5b25449551ef8fef6c7b67ea2-1514708394
youtube.com/watch?v=BoyoYgLEL_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone in Adelaide and want to hang out for new years? Or get a drink?

fugg being alone

Any cute aussie femanon wanna get married, be a housewife, and make a bunch of white kids?

>tfw no aussie femanon gf to tie me down and have her way with me

Hey cunts

which part of adelaide are you in?
at the moment it looks like I have no plans

NYE partying is for losers. Go to bed at 930 and wake up 6am to greet the new year like a winner.

>Mum is giving the "I worry about you" NYE speech again

Probably just go to the city and have some beers at the belgian beer cafe. I'm not even keen on staying out for the fireworks though desu.

Reminder to vote for Taylor Swift :Look what you made me do. JJJ Hottest 100

Vote ACDC: Big Balls. MMM ozzest 100
This broad cast shit posting singing off

Anyone else getting smashed for the new year?
There is nothing to salvage from here. You would not find a wife even if you were Chad. Our weak variation of British culture is based in degeneracy and you barely find white Australians (that aren't mixed) anymore. Rural areas and some suburbs are your best bet.

One time my mother gave me a hug and said "Well no one else is going to". Thanks Mum

I'm pretty sure she's autistic, though, which has made family gatherings so much more fun. Like she will just absolutely rattle off this minute detail that no one cares about and be absolutely thrilled

Australia chose LOVE, not HATE.

Meh, I wouldn't turn down a kangaroo at this point.

Half the cunts around the harbour are shitskins.

Hate NYE, it's gay. It's just a new year. At least we somewhat live up to being Christian so Christmas is alright.

Just put $100 on the bar at the British come get rekt

reminds me of my friendless graduations kek
think I might get pissed in the park by myself and sleep in the car

>>BRISBANE: Gang that Terrorised Family Were ‘HIGH on Dangerous African Drug’
>meanwhileinaustralia.com/2017/12/30/brisbane-gang-that-terrorised-family-were-high-on-dangerous-african-drug/

Why do we have to play host to these shit skin savages?

>create lonely autist son by humiliating him, isolating him, and telling him that he can never improve
>blame him for your failures on christmas day and NYE
Some people need to be executed.

chill out breh
mummy might have fucked us up and romantically crippled our interactions with women, but it's our burden as men to strive on and deal with our problems with determination and distinction

Did Victoria/Aussie govt ever decide to admit that Afghan terrorist who drove his car into a crowd in Melbourne was actually a terrorist?

I fantasize about the girl I like getting fucked by other men.

>romantically
I can't even talk to women. I'm either completely terrified of them or I'm completely unconcerned with anything they have to offer.

What terrorist? Already forgotten.

So you're basically normal. You just have to overcome that shit and talk, to at least one of them anyway, if you ever want puss.

>tfw no Granny gf

ugh... bad sign.
well, Happy New Year my Aussie friends. I truly wish you the best.

I don't even want puss, I just want to be able to interact with women without losing my shit.

Happy NY burger cunts.

Did you know an old man died from that terror attack a couple days ago?
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/antonios-anton-crocaris-dies-in-hospital-following-alleged-flinders-st-attack/news-story/48238e61a891dc2b7d6a2d0c22755710?nk=bb0152c5b25449551ef8fef6c7b67ea2-1514708394
Keep him and his family in your minds, lads. He didn't deserve this. WOGS OUT.

Keep Aussie rock 'n' roll alive, if you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=BoyoYgLEL_E

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>also

Going ubering tonight, time to go make money off the normies.

Don't forget if you still frogpost in 2018 you're a poofta cunt desu

get fucked normie

m8 I bet that old man didn't even give a shit until he was on his death bed. No one gives a shit.

lads i miss steve irwin

It's all pokies in the pubs. Rock is basically dead. But that old stuff will live forever.

Hey Nip. WW2 was a big fucking disaster
>tfw Straya on the wrong side
>Europe basically destroyed
>The British sacrificed their empire for the Kikes
>Australia spared getting invaded by Japan only to be sold out to China

what's your new years resolution /auspol/?

I'm gonna be more social in my final year of uni I swear to god

When is the truth gonna go mainstream that before the abos there were other peoples in Australia who made all the tools and rock paintings?

Who here currently playing osrs

i am, do you have 99 mining yet? please work on that

This year flew by so quickly, quite odd

ironman btw

So what are all you cunts drinking tonight?

>Jim Beam and coke or GTFO

You cunts think they'll be a big happening?
Also any shepparton cunts in this thread?

not an excuse casual

>was supposed to spend NYE with friends
>nobody properly organized anything
>alternative was spending th night with family and drinking with sister's boyfriend
>none of this happening all of a sudden
>family going to brighton to watch fireworks and I cant bother with that
>sister going to dinner with her bf, a couple I dont even know and with mutual friend couple
>invited me, but I dont wanna go since I dont have a gf, i dont know these people, and there wont be any girls there so whats the fucking point
Another shitty new year lads

What are you studying? I start next year, just finished high school.

>having a NY resolution
But anyway, I just want to stop being a whining skinnyfat piece of shit.

Isn't Brighton-Le-Sands by any chance is it, cunt?

How do I resist the Asian gf meme, lads?

Ye in Sydney

Yea, I'm feeling down myself as well cause no girl to be here with me...
It's not that I can't find any (Easy for me to find a qt, conservative, virgin girl) It's just not having an income that's stopping me...
Hopefully that'll change soon...

UNION BOYS

Haha, I'm 15 mins from there. Party at your place!!!

Then we can go annoy the fuck out of the bar staff at the Novotel.

Stopping me from courting etc that is.
Can't do much when you have no $$$

Had one of them today. SO BASED.

anyone in melbourne wanna shitpost in the cbd tonight? im already half drunk

chadstone rep cunts

Everyone do this.

Shittest iced coffee out there, literally a meme.

i honestly am drinking that shit right now

good stuff

I haven't seen Moove iced coffee for years. Best imo. Oak and all that are nigger tier.

Full house of truth. Farmers Union shit is literally nigger tier flavoured dairy products.

Buy me a ticket to Melbourne, and ill come shitpost with ya, cunt. Hell, ill even bring some bourbon with me.

the only one that comes close is dare RAW because they piss sugar into everything else

>with friends
Good one.

That's not the truth. The truth is there were never indigenous peoples here.
Mungo man who made everything were the sea kings who got stranded here when their global empire fell.
Abos were their slaves who were brought here from India.

Meet my brother and the abhorrent half cast subhumans he made with his Asian wife.

I don't want to marry.

Fucking this. Australian women are my fetish for some God-forsaken reason.

australian women are just high pitched boys with tits, you might be gay

Then just go ahead and kill yourself m8. The only reason for a white man to be alive is to have a family and build a world good enough for them to live in.

Because you were fed a fantasy/lie like every human being ever.

i miss love live

Either that or into bestiality.
40% of Australian women are emus.

no, you miss Nico, the only redeemable feature of Love Live

>implying
Our women have abandoned us dickhead. If anything all the blokes should get together and form deathsquads and wipe out everyone else and then ourselves. Humans and subhumans should just fucking die.

That occurred. Got sold off by boomers. It's gone.

Boomers are the nigger generation. Hocking the joint down at the pawn shop.

Mean. You may as well be a fuckin ecoli with that attitude

2018 soon
>mfw Winter Olympics in South Korea
Definitely not trying to stir shit with NK ammirite?

ABC coverage just screams gay. So fake. Faker than 9. Wish 9 would get it back.

It's not gay if the penis looks enough like a clit.

At least this particular lie is harmless. Well, it is if I don't suddenly find myself engaged to a degenerate roastie for her accent.

I forgot to say my Christmas joke this year.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Australia?

There were no wise men and no virgins.

who wanna raid dandenong and obliterate niggers tonight?

Someone should go to the Fireworks in their city at midnight and shout "Allahu Akbar" for the lulz.

Got myself a little blonde haired beauty and a couple kids mate. You’ll get there. Chin up bro.

Lose the ego and stop giving a fuck and you find that the tension and shit just goes away..

You sound like a sad and spoiled little cunt.
Get out there sad sack, drop some bundys and get it on.

I'm going to tell a story I think is funny

This one time I was standing outside of a Sydney hotel at 3 am. It had been a long fucking day, where I had just visited my friends, and enjoyed the dynamic where apparently they were unhappy in bed. Shit was unpleasant and I was just looking for a quiet smoke to ease things off.

So anyway, I see this gook running up on the opposite street. Fucker is literally hiding in the door stops and looking back. Someone is obviously chasing the poor bastard. Next minute I see this other gook run past. Totally oblivious, and I think "good on you, smaller gook, you've made off getting out of whatever fight you're in"

Two minutes later the chaser-gook wises up, finds the smaller gook. Literally grabs him by his fucking hair and drags him up the street.

So I walk across the road, hands up in a conciliatory manner and say "Look buddy I can't just let you pummel the shit out of this poor bloke, let's just all relax". Then I see the smaller gook. It's a fucking woman. This isn't some ordinary street fight, this is a fucking domestic.

So I think, ok I'm going to get stabbed in about 30 seconds, all I need to hear is "don't be a hero". First thing out of this fucking chinks mouth is "don't be a hero". So I take a step back and say "let's just all relax here", waiting for the knife to hit me.

Luckily a bunch of white guys stumble on this bizarre scenario and are just like, you know, what the fuck is this, so it came to nothing, with them asking me to call the cops.

Would you believe, after all this, the chick just walked off with him. I will always remember being on the phone to 000 saying "Yeah apparently this is fine in their culture so no harm done" while this crying asian chick just walks off with the guy that had dragged her by the hair not five minutes ago

Time to learn Polish, Hungarian, or Icelandic the m80. Go give your Aussie bantz to some quality Euro women.

Fucking boomers.
But they're all gonna die soon.

I have a white wife (who was virgin when we married) and have two kids and working on a third.
It's not as hard as these hellbourne and shitney city faggots make out.

Bitches... you just have to treat em mean..

Best way to a happy relationship is early-morning hide and go seek followed by some hair-pulling

I suggested this to my wife. She wasn't totally against it.

I have no interest in learning any of those tongues.
>I have a white wife (who was virgin when we married)
Noice one mate.

>not having an income
Why not cut your small penis to become a woman, suddenly you're on the top of social pyramid.

avoid melbourne CBD tonight.
apparently all trains from the outer suburbs into the CBD are PACKED with sudanese and meth head bogans right now.

Who else enjoying the multicultural delights in Melbourne CBD?

Meet me on the northwest corner of Bourke and Swanston, the only white guy.

Travel to those countries, meme some qt3.14s and learn their tongues while they learn yours.
It's doing you no good moping around this cesspool