NEET-chan

It a series of pictures drawn by Alde Hyde, kind of like Getsuyoubi no Tawawa. He publishes them on his twitter.

Neet-chan (23) who wanted to die after falling into a nostalgic trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alde_hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=37XeFwHi3mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neet-chan (23) who felt guilty at looking people going to work in mondays

NEET-chan (23) who keeps gaining weight since she's unemployed.

Neet-chan (23) feeling sick just from wearing a suit

I approve

i wanna live with her in her downwards spiral and marry her

Neet-chan (23) has a drinking habit.

I look forward to every single one of them.

>drinking
and into the trash she goes

Neet-chan (24) having a birthday party with her family.

Cake says: "may you find stability this year"

Neet-chan (24) in a predicament.

HOLY FUCK THAT WRITING IS HITTING TOO CLOSE TO HOME

>disgusting human being does disgusting things, it's ok because she's cute

Neet-chan (24) forcefully taken to a family reunion.

what am I doing with my life?

fuck more hits close to home
I should just off myself

>human being does human being things, it's okay because shes human
Is this what you meant to say user? Humans are gross.

This is making me sad

>23
>tfw 24 and no job

Neet-chan (24) having an interview with her family members.

dumb rat poster

YAMETE!!!

She is my spirit animal

Oh thank god I''m not the only one. Don't give up NEET-chan!

>tamagotchis
>pikachu in the bubble
HNNNNNGGGHHH

The only good one so far.

only if you have autism
she obviously feels bad about her own life choices and the impact it has on her family

Her own damn fault for not buying a Japanese washlet.

translate it weaboos

damn, too real

>NEET-chan's panties are piss stained
>NEET-chan isn't reeking
Fake.

Couldn't find translations for these. The only thing I could understand is that she received a Line from an old friend.

translate plex

>NEET-chan doesn't have a UTI from her disgusting, wet, piss-stained, 3 week old panties and wearing the same pad for 2 weeks since her last dya of having her period
>legs and armpits not a forest
>hair not literally dripping in grease and extremely sticky due to her getting it in her food
FAKE AND GAY

Some of these hit way too close to home.

Everyone isn't a disguising slob like you both are

NEET != Abhorrent Slob
Although they are not mutually exclusive.

Link to the twitter please

I mean sure, but it feels more acceptable because she's a cute girl. Imagine if some NEET ikemen felt bad about his living predicaments. That'd be pathetic to the core.

Reminds me of the sad OL and the author's statement about that.

Neet-chan (24) doesn't have the courage to go to a beauty salon so she ask her sister to fix her hair.

Fuck, I dumped the picture in the wrong order, it should go:

First:
Second:
Last:

Why is her father Tokiomi?

my mom forces me to shower every day

You poor thing

How does she do that? Does she get in with you?

Sh-shut up.

1 year of being a NEET and funds are starting to dry up.

When you're unable to sleep from oversleeping and end up in a weird position until morning comes.

Is it autism?

>still no kids, I'm a NEET
>a housewife is like a NEET lol
>oh, are you married too?

Holy shit, poor NEET-chan.

I remember being a NNET for a year and a half. The life really wasn't for me, I ended up just cleaning my house and going to the pool every day. Then I would come back, watch whatever anime came out that day and just lounge around for the rest of the day. It was very lonely.

How do other NEET Sup Forumsnons deal with it.

>tfw 24 and a student, too
I have a corporate job, though.

Neet-chan (24) thinking what to do with her life while playing online games.

no shower no food

Does anyone else think she smells? She probably doesn't shower very often.

I guess I can translate it if you don't mind the fact that I'm just a dirty N2 pleb.

In order

>Hello!
>We haven't spoken since middle school right? LOL
>How have you been recently?

>Eh?
>It's a lie... Chiro-chan?!

>I'm pretty happy with my life

>Chiro-chan...

>Hello!
>So you're a normalfag now chiro-chan? LOL Kill yourself LOL.

>I guess in a way I am a normalfag, every day is sunday for me. Being a NEET is the best!

>Ah, but housework is a pain.

>[up close] Being a neet is the best

>Chiro-chan...!!
>Eh?
>Chiro-cha.....
>Eh??

>Seriously! LOL
>Actually... I've been a NEET since last year. LOL how long has it been for you chiro-chan?

>I've been in the family registry since last year LOL
>We don't have any kids yet so I'm basically a NEET

>A housewife NEET that is.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Huh?
>Are you also married?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

And we are done, was the last one so far.

If some Tlfag can translate these: We'll really appreciate it.

I was a NEET for about 2 years. I would honestly go back to it if I had the money to live that way for the rest of my life. The only reason I stopped was because I lived with my parents and the guilt and anxiety was killing me. Now I have a part time job and I go to college. This is my first time on Sup Forums this year.

That feel when I will never have an online relationship with Neet-chan through an online game.

twitter.com/alde_hyde

thank you very much
i wish i could be a housewife(male)

Get out before you make this a habit again user. Don't let Sup Forums swallow you again.

stop making me feel even worse about myself, how can even the age be the same, that's not fucking fair.

This pic bugs me, because the layout the clutter doesn't feel natural. Did she sit down with her legs sprawled like that before dropping all that junk around her?

Or was there a T-shaped empty space on the floor just big enough for her to fit in a sideways position in front of the TV?

like wtf

my guess is that she dressed up in some old school clothes and put out all her old stuff like figurines and games and then became sad like the text suggests

This is too much

Loser

Nice, thank you, user.

delete this thread

delete me while you're at it.

Is it even possible to get a job after years of NEETdom? What would you even tell the employers during the job interview?

"give me a job or i will fly through that window right there"

you work road construction or you work at a convenience store. Your opportunities at proper employment are fucked and there's no point in pretending you can ever live what people consider a good life anymore.

Yes, Many jobs won't even care about your long gap of unemployment. Just say something like "Yeah, I had a comfortable amount of money to live on while I figured things out and I think its time for me to get a job and start working in the right direction"

This is shit. Post the one about the OL.

I said I had personal problems and needed to drop out of university. 1 and a half years of being a NEET.

youtube.com/watch?v=37XeFwHi3mU

Only if you can find work for a business that is owned by one of your family members.

I was a NEET and then went to college. I got a job on campus and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fail the interview for certain jobs because I fucked it up so bad and they still hired me and I was employed for 2 years.

Keep the blog posting at minimum or our faggot mod is going to delete the thread.

24 year old NEET of 8 years here, can relate to all of these ones.

exactly

>69kg
Shit I weight less than her

>tfw I cut my own hair because poor and too scared to get my own haircut

I weight about the same as her. Why does this feel wrong?

You two must be really short

>really short
no u fucker I'm about average I'm just really skinny

>26 years old
>Been a NEET for 10 years
>I get NEETbux and have an internet gf(male) so it's not all bad but I still wish I was dead

>internet gf(male)
lucky for you, HIV drugs are cheap now, I think.

Please help. I'm only 3 months unemployed after graduating college but this NEETdom is fucking draining my spirits. With every application rejection, with every passing day I die a little bit inside until the point where I'll just be a self indulgent lump

fake being catatonic for the rest of your life

And here come the blogshitters.

go to the gym. you get exercise and talk to folks, expand your circle

>tfw you are NEET-chan's sister
>tfw your parents refuse to acknowledge your sister's obvious problems
>tfw every time you suggest helping your sister get professional or state help you get into a shouting match
>tfw your government has retarded concepts of how to help the mentally ill and crushes most avenues of assistance through bureaucracy and underfunding
>tfw you will most likely have to assume the role of your sister's guardian because your parents are aging
>tfw you are often awake at night worrying about the fact that, when you die, you will be the only thing between your sister and a life of homelessness, drug addiction, incarceration and/or suicide
Her sister is probably going gray as well

Neet-chan received a Line from an old friend.

go work at walmart, you fucking loser.

good starting pay and they hire almost anyone.

It's what I did

Can you be classified as a NEET if you have the will to get a job?
I thought you had to be unwilling to get a job or education to be a NEET.
Just wondering cause I'm a 23 y/o "NEET" that applied for a job and 2 job training things recently.