Tomo-chan

Is it happening?

First for Carol

Hahaha, are they taking turns beating the shit out of the delinquents?

It's a 4koma. Nothing ever happens...

>Got wrecked trying to go 5v1 against Jun
>Trying to go 5v2 vs Jun and Tomo

Smashing your head against the wall over and over again would be less retarded.

Fourth for Carol

>That one guy happy he's getting his face pressed against Tomo's tomos
>Senpai wanting to be that guy

Holy shit its 10:30 already? I'm glad senpai kept his YAY!

>That one guy getting headlocked by Tomo...

>you will never get stuck in a grab between Tomo's tomos

It looks like the guy in the third panel is a masochist.

Probably the best beat down of his life.

well that's usually not hard

What face would you make with your cheek right into the Tomos?

The exact same

Who wouldn't want to be sandwiched under Tomo's arm and breasts?

Title: Rescue Duty
Panel 1
Senpai: (I ended up coming along, but this is a crazy situation! Should I help out?)
Panel 2
Senpai: (It's 5 against 2!)
Leader: G-GO GET 'EM, YOU GUYS!
Senpai: (It doesn't matter how strong Aizawa-san and Jun-kun are...)
Panel 3
Jun: That's two down.
Tomo: DAMMIT JUN! I TOLD YOU THIS IS MY FIGHT!
Panel 4
Tomo: LEAVE THE BOSS-LOOKIN' GUY TO ME!
Jun: Yeah, yeah.
Senpai: (How about I go search for Carol and Gundou-san first? Yeah, I'll do that.)

Imagine the babies these two would make.

we have for hundreds of threads now

Senpai is a basic bitch, per norm. Would he have even been able to help them? Also thanks.

You don't need to be masochist to enjoy the feeling of soft huge titties.

wow, nothing fucking happened. color me surprised.

>Tomo: DAMMIT JUN! I TOLD YOU THIS IS MY FIGHT!
IIE TOMO, WATASHITACHI NO KENKA DA.

They would potentially birth saiyans, tail and all.

Misuzu will fall for Senpai and will unintentionally steal him away from Carol because he is not as "manly" as Tomo or Jun while also having a delicate beauty about him that she likes

Will Tomo/Jun be the STRONGEST sex?

this is some pretty crappy panel-to-panel pacing fumita's got going
He must be under the gun pretty bad

Now that would be some shit.

the two have talked exactly once

Once a pussyboy always a pussyboy

It lately feels like Fumita is going with a mangas pacing on a 4koma. This is pretty dreadful.

This series should've just been a regular weekly manga, these daily pages amount to nothing until they "pay off" 1 to 2 weeks later when the arc ends.

I mean I could but I like to go outside the lines

>Once

Did they speak at the festival? Them speaking has been so insignificant that I can't even remember it happening.

>IIE TOMO, WATASHITACHI NO KENKA DA.
Himeragi pls

In the volume two extra chapter when she tried to make him and Jun fight over Tomo and they vowed to be stronger.

Oh right, when they were at the diner(?) and she butted into their conversation. I completely forgot about that.

Fuck I'm late

Boring.
Like actually boring, what are we supposed to talk about here? Senpai is atleast going for the objective huh?

And that guy is actually enjoying it...

Please get hit by a train.

>mfw fumita pulls a fast one and pairs up senpai with Misuzu and Tanabe with Carol
The ol' switcheroo
>mfw no face

This has been a theory for a long time now. I and many other have dropped this in past threads for months.

I'm confused. When does this occur in relation to the past two pages? We had Tomo finding the damsels and leader-guy, yet here he is. Did she drag him here? Are we supposed to understand that Tomo and Jun rounded up the delinquents in one spot before trashing them?

>Saiyans
She even transforms into a monkey when there's a full moon. This is a Dragonball prequel.

This arc is so fucking lame I swer on me mum.

it seems like a page that was made before the previous ones

Probably. Tomo likely dragged leader-kun's ass over to his friends, tossed em all together, so she and Jun could take em all on at once.

Misuzu/Senpai. & Carol/Tanabe are the secret true pairings.

Stop giving him (You)s. You can just filter him out since he uses the same pic all the time.

A bomb is about to drop. That bomb will be Senpai, and Misuzu hooking up.

>Uses the same image all the time

I didn't even think of that. Good call, thanks for reminding me.

I look forward to Boring-kun's posts, honestly.

It's maximum comfy.

Am I the only nigga happy shit is back to "normal", and no rape was involved. I mean beside the delinquent's asses that it.

Yeah, I don't. He's the new namefag.

>It's 5 against 2
Maybe senpai should help out the delinquents to make it at least slightly more fair.

>no Carol chapter

He's worse than the name-fag, at least the name-fag tries to contribute terrible oc from time to time.

I don't know why wrote namefag like that, didn't think about it but seems so odd now that I see it...

AoE and cleave damage adds up quickly.

Don't mix WoW lingo with Tomo-chan when all she plays is Fifa.

>#Dropout

No, please, take your time.

Is this english? It looks like english.

Don't get triggered.

Behold, Fun-kun.
The latest creation to combat Boring-kun!

we got yesterday's page hours late, and that has had just speech bubbles, this one has floating thoughts with backgrounds that will have to get redrawn. So I'll go watch a movie and then come back see if translation is out. It might take a while.

I wonder if people really expected anything different to come out of this little arc. Nothing will change, nothing will happen, nothing will move forward, it's nothing but teasing and teasing and teasing and repeating again and again and again and again! Tomo and Jun will always be like this, what's his face will always be a bitch, black hair will always be a bitch, fluff will always be retarded yet not retarded.

>When you want to reply memes but they haven't posted yet

The thing that delayed us was edit.

It's almost done, wait a sec.

Remember when waiting all day for a tomo-chan page used to pay off?

Funny.
Like actually pretty clever, but I don't think Jun's having quite enough fun there.

What are ya talking about? We are about to see a Senpai focused arc, and Misuzu is depressed! These two are going to hook the fuck up nigga!

*two hours later*

Why?!

Did some clean up.

Patience is a virtue.

Reminder Misuzu didn't want Tomo to come because she has an elder complex with regards to Tomo. She wants to be the steadfast protector and wise advisor Tomo comes to for help, not vice versa.

She didn't want Tomo to show up because 5 people were looking to try to hurt her.

Here you go, you stupid baby.

Pretty much this would be the obvious theory.

We have to remember this is a 4koma for high schoolers, and over thinking to much into the emotional complexities without any real foundation to back them up only leads to disappointments.

>It was worth it.

Now I'm free, thank you.

but she knew she would anyway.
that tends towards loads of ulterior motives.

I like it

>obvious theory

I don't even see it as a theory. Misuzu immediately tried to play off Carol as having no relation to her or Tomo. To me that's evidence enough why she didn't want Tomo showing up too.

Looks like he is about to SPRAY someone.

"SPRAY" his baby batter you mean.

Not with those crossed eyes, he'll SPRAY the fellow rapist to his left by accident.

>#dropout

Is he looking for his nose?

reminder, fumita is a man of taste that doesn't listen to what the mean twitter posters tell him

Misuzus gonna look like THAT?

What is this? Bra vs. braless or something?

He follows the Vince McMahon school of Thoughts.
>I know what people want better than they do!