Where is QAnon?

Can Q please post something?

Q here, since Tracy Beanz has been such a massive cunt I have quit LARPing.

Sorry, get a life.

Godspeed
Q

hey, Q here

Q here Jews are great people

Q here, I'm on vacation

Q here. Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Q will post again when he needs to, my guess is hes waiting for us to uncover a reasonable amount of suspicious data from the weiner emails, he probably will start posting again at the start of the new year, Its when shit is really going to start hitting the fan.

Go away boomer

this level of LARPfagging makes me ill

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm, in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hiri-Kiri rock!

-Q

when was q's last post.. ?

the last thread before CBTS started

Q-

Does anyone have an idea if any of this stuff going on online is actually happening.. the planes at gitmo etc. I wonder what President Trump is thinking about the online reaction..

well wouldnt it be something if q did post something here :)

You guys know how to report and sage right?

>Using smilies
>on Sup Forums
Boomer detected.

34 actually

>Can't even reply correctly
Boomer detected.

Yes, probably so.. I guess we are all waiting for the shit to hit the fan, I am amazed with the amount of people I talk to, just do not care. Maybe they will in the coming days.

this is a strange place, Sup Forums.. first time I have visted in many years.. nothing has changed here

>Shit hit the fan
Not going to happen. You dumbass boomers don't realize this won't be some massive sweeping event. It's a gradual process. While you sit and wait for LARP fags to post some super secret info, you're wasting your life away while they continue with their plans to just wait until you die off. And their plan so far hasn't encountered much resistance since WW2, and you're not exactly anything special standing in their way wither.
Q is a LARP. So is Meganon, so is Anon5, and virtually every other "insider" claiming to have some super secret squirrel bullshit. Stop falling for it, and stop wasting space on this board with your faggotry.
Quit acting like you've been here before. You really aren't fooling anyone. You can't even reply correctly to others. It's obvious you're new. Lurk moar, and keep your mouth shut.

monty mcgovern

I'm Qanon... whatcha whatcha whatcha want?

I knew you would pick up on this.. but its been years since I were here. 34 so not a boomer.

>It's been years since I were here
Boomer confirmed. You've never been here and you heard about it from Alex Jones (Jew)

figured it out.. click on the no. of your post. thanks for your kind words :)

no, i was here when it started and just wasn't for me.. you grow out of it, and move on as I suspect you might

Go fuck yourself, you fucking boomer piece of shit.

>I was here when it started!
>Can't even reply to posts correctly.
Boomer confirmed.

>be me
>actually come back after years
>links to posts
>hover
>flags
>IDs
>memeflags
>settings
>filters
>gifs
>webms
>lgbt
>search
>catalog
>archive
>punctuation
>ascii broek
>cant refresh back to the fucking top
>worse captcha than before
>auto replies
>Sup Forums gold pass isnt a meme

i foresaw it all with my giant tinfoil brain powers
|
Q

correct I have been watching Alex Jones for sometime.

So you're a boomer, and also probably a zionist/jew. Cool.

hahah love it.. so so kind your words, wow nothing changes at all! im 34 so not a boomer

>hahaha
Boomer confirmed

nah non of that, just a quiet observer is all :)

incorrect, boomers are born 1946 to 1964. I, 1983

>1983
That's not how you saw 1963, gramps.

haha.. funny guy. maybe you are right. well Q if you are out there, Happy New Year.. 2018 will certainly be a new start :)

I can't wait until all you boomers are fucking dead and in the cold dirt where you belong.

Q here, sorry I got shit in your mouth.

Code X - Arbitratge
Sentiments age?
Operation Fagstar full force
Artichoke petunias are ganglia for whom?
When does evening come?
Beep boop
Elbows
Search the homeless people. They have the answers.

Godspeed

-Q

These aren't cia working hours you will have to wait

Have you fucking seen jewtube holyshit sgt report
Alex jones mark levin bpearthwatch all covering this shit at nausiam

>Hi i'm Did you do a shitty job saving for retirement? Did you blow all of your savings for retirement? Did you blow all of your saving on commemorative plate collections and lottery tickets? Is all of your net worth tied up in home equity that has risen 300%over the last 40 years? well worry not because all of your financial trouble can end TODAY with a government backed reverse mortgage! With a government backed reverse mortgage, you will never have to make a mortgage payment again. Instead, you'll receive money tax free every month for the rest of your life. You will retain ownership of your home until the day you die at which point your equity transfers to the lending entity, and your children and grandchildren will receive no inheritance as the bank confiscates your entire estate to pay for the checks you received. You'll be roasting in hell as your descendants curse your name. So all Revere Mortgage Connection today because you fought hard to dodge the draft in 'nam, so you deserve to live your twilight years in comfort and security.
all boomers will hang on the day of the reverse mortgage

Execute_[LYNR]
Execute_[SKYN]
Who is LS?
Why is LS important?
Why was Sessions chosen?
Why Alabama?
Opposite of Sour
Opposite of Salty
Home
What color are the skies?
Southern Man
Where do they love the Governor?
Coming home 2 U
Q

Q

?

Hey guys it's me Q
WalMart has a good deal on Pepsi this week, 4 cases for $18, all Pepsi brands.
Also there's still 24 hours left on KFC's end of the year Family Style Meal Deal discount.
Lastly, don't forget Christmas decorations approaching 60-70% off in stores.
Also go to church and PRAY.
Thanks,
Q

:)

G U R S O N

faggot

Rumor is Q will post on NYE above the new year. on 4+Sup Forums.

F here. Q is retired.

F

dont believe these other guys, im Q

Thanks for the heads up, will be watching :)

Hi Q, are you in New Zealand?

I need scissors! 61!!

Why did Bono choose ta call himself Bono,
when it is so close to Boner?

Q

On 8gag, you fucking retards. Go back and fuck off with the larpsing shit. Kill yourselves nigger faggots.

Look at your bottom
Touch your bottom
Why is it so tickly?
Why is this important?
Touch your winkie
Why does it feel good?
Who else has touched it?

this is Q you are all faggots

I'm still here don't give up.

Follow the white rabbit, connect the dots. The truth cannot stay hidden forever and they know it.

You're getting closer. Just remember, it's not the Jews.

What does he mean by this!

he is on 8 chan

Reddit is that way boomer faggot ->

>it's not the Jews.

but i cannot fap until the jew is named.

why you do me like this bro.