This man personifies what Sup Forums has done to society

This man personifies what Sup Forums has done to society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mom

This man personifies what Sup Forums has done to society.

He got caught though , fucking scrub

if the wall was built he wouldn't have been here CA sucks sanctuary state bs Trump should take all federal funding away

can i get a quick rundown?

Made it more retarded? Yeah, pretty much. It's not really Sup Forums though. His entire generation is comprised of god damned idiots.

Guy gets salty over Call Of Duty so he hires OP's pic related to swat the guy he was angry with, only he gave the wrong address and the cops ended up shooting and killing an innocent man who had absolutely nothing to do with the situation.

that not 4chin that crackychan

No, because he's a shitskin fag... well that doesn't difer that much from your idea. Still he looks like an ayy lmao

lol can't unsee amerigoblin

Based on the average pol "meetups* that happen occasionally, he fits the ethnic profile of a polack perfectly.

What is it with this board and mulattos and hispanics posing as white nationalists?

Yeah he deserves death by torture and so does anyone who sides with him

i think he got his asshole pushed in on call of duty over a $1.50 loot box or something, threatened that SWAT was his personal army and the guy pushing his asshole in gave a false address, to which SWAuTistic called SWAT which resulted in the prompt death of somebody completely uninvolved.

Pretty sure it was the retarded cop's fault

It's because they are too afraid to join shit like the KKK because they're not 100% european white, so they just larp here and shitpost about (((muh white supremacy)))

>Call 911
>It was the ambulance's fault!
Cops get away with far too much shit in this country, but still.

>cops get obvious fake swat call
>situation is dispersed immediately and kid is talking to police
>kid reaches to waist line to adjust pants
>retard in uniform immediately reacts the only way he knows how and kills him
>now kid in OP has to suffer because of incompetent police

Only in America

>not 100% white

Mate, 90% of the people at the pol meetups are straight up non-white. Like 2nd generation immigrant-tier.

death to space niggers

that guy is clearly hispanic / mestizo
he's more of a mexican than an american

Cop might have some blame but you're retarded to think making a false 911 call like that couldn't end up with someone dead. The guy should do at least 5 years for this. Hope Tyrone takes his boi pucci

he is a californian american they are a different species from americans

Meanwhile, the police have always been following procedure, which all leads to killing niggers.

>28 year old
>kid

What race is this fuck? Looks like he's mixed,mexican, or a Muslim.

If Sup Forums had its way that man would be back in his own society.

yeah, that's what I'm trying to say, these shitskins go to "Sup Forums meetups" because they know they aren't white so they just go with othe brownies to larp as huwite nationalists (these are also the kekistani fags). The sole fact sickens me

inbred Asian you can see by his spirit that he is a child molester mudslime

Sup Forums as a whole is significantly morally superior to this retard.

did you see him going on keemstar? literally didnt even take responsibility for getting the guy killed.

American

How did they back trace it to him though lol ?

I've wanted to kill so many people on counterstrike irl cause of their stupid mouths
But now I just use "block communication"
Problem solved

nope hands tight on the blade
hands coming down fast with his head bobbing in the floor
that should be his treatment with the law

Nothing this guy did is going to change the fact that the cops opened fire on an unarmed man. He is being scapegoated for bad policing. Sure he made the call but that on it's own is not much of crime.

No it doesnt fuck off nigger, and sage. why the fucks do you faggots reply to these posts?

HOLY SHIT

American is not a race faggot

This. People who are mixed with 4 or more races are typically American.

he looks like an alien

>subpoena website
>subpoena ISP
>arrest him

this guy went on some interview on youtube after it happened and he posted about it on twitter

yeah this guy was definitely a shitposter around these parts
this guy really is halfchin tho

>Tyler raj Barriss
Does that sound like a spic name, dumbcunt

This nigga looks like a strawberry.

56% newfag

AHHH Normies stop replying to shill threads FUCKKCKCK

What race is this? Really I am usually good at this.

I doubt you are

> He is being scapegoated
You just don't know what words mean do you?
Like when you think the rich and powerful are helping to "defeat white supremacy" and implementing "communism" what they mean is "scapegoat Europeans" and implementing a greater level of "plutocracy"

You are just defending him" because cops". They just go together. A sick person and the confused people who are part of what he is doing. They can both be scumbags.

putting your ideas in the picture really helps a lot
>a lot a lot
>cia nigger

No idea who this faggot is and refuse to read. But how dare you blame my people for this shitskin nigger scumbag faggot. Aussie newyears bitch suck a fat Aussie cock.

you say that like niggers shouldnt suffer

>This man personifies what Sup Forums has done to society
Nigga I don't know, but I was never enough of a retard to swat someone.

based 56% face making video gamers look like the absolute sociopathic degenerates they are

To my knowledge swatting is not a Sup Forums thing.

yea nightblue is a pretty weird guy

Calling him a CIA nigger while posting a thread that literally acomplishes nothing while a leak just came out and is still being investigated, people are educating themselves on world events, etc while you fucking shit post bullshit about a story that is practically apolitical and be a fucking faggot and prove youre either a payed shill or incredibly fucking stupid go suck soros dick also you clearly know nothing of the culture of this board. SAGE SAGE this is a slide thread

Even the krautgate E celeb threads are better, Christ.

>you could look at it like that
>you could say it that way
>if I'm responsible, so is everybody else
>i didn't shoot, the bullet killed someone

>anyone smart enough to know that alot is not aword is CIA
it makes sense you'd use a meme flag.

It's called shitposting, newfag.

Do you honestly believe the Sup Forums is the worldwide CHAD meeting place?

the meme true

if i looked like that guy I would swat myself

absolute 0% remorse or sadness: youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM

lol'd Are we gonna make a mass shooter score for faggot pic related bro

^this

kek

>nigger
>man
pick one