How do we stop Asian girls from stealing white men?

How do you stop us from stealing your women

How do we stop him?

Holy shit

She's so beautiful, I mean .... damn

Op is trying to label asian dating as degenerate so he can have all the chinky 3.14s to himself
Asians are great as long as they havent adopted the standard pus filled pompous egos that american girls have.

Pretty sure those are ladyboys.
Otherwise they are imbred as fuck.
Or liberal... same thing...

Yeah, it's getting kinda ridiculous how many white """men""" you can see with fish-faced gooks around here. Bigger problem than coal burning, that's for sure.

I figured it out. Asians are smarter in general.
White girls act less smart. That's why, when both white and Asian girls have looks and the the hot pussay, the Asian girl always wins.

"every tom dick and harry..."

Install makeapp on everyone’s phone

Asian are far left SJW in the west and Asian guys have a nigger tier hatred for white men. But their women are stealing white men from white women. What can white women do to stop this.

Simple. Kill all betas, since only betas go for gooks

>tfw white women are pure, chaste natty goddesses who don't even know what makeup is

Do you have a wife and kids? (WHITE)

99% google image search will help you find more of your needs :*

You have to somehow make them fat, ugly, violent animals, In other words, you need to change them into black women. White men will have nothing to do with them.

but with asian girls being tight little brown fuck machines, thats not going to hapen.

Your only chance is to change white women into asian women. because right now they are closer to black women.

me on the left

Probably because western white women are ruined. Getting an Asian mail order bride as long as your relatively successful and not a total slob seems to be the way to go.

Conservative, family oriented, dont believe in divorce, will do house work. etc.

Maybe white women should step up and actually be worth white men's time instead of fucking around on Tindr for 12 years then when they hit 30 wondering why their unmarried and have no family

name 5 good wmaf hapas

>Getting an Asian mail order bride as long as your relatively successful and not a total slob seems to be the way to go.
>Conservative, family oriented, dont believe in divorce, will do house work. etc.

As an addendum half the girls you see on Tindr say "Im done with hooking up and I want a man who will treat me right"

Oh so you want me to come in after everyone else has had their fun and wife you? LOL NEXT

My waifu is a wmaf hapa. Good parents are good parents. Bad parents are bad parents and have bad kids. Don't go into your "it's only ok if it's amwf" bullshit.

did you just post Olivia Munn ROFL

>Olivia Munn
>good example

I've dated 5 asian girls (mostly before i was redpilled).

My cousin, who is 6'2 and makes 80k per year is dating an asian woman who is older than he is.

It's just fucking ridiculous at this point. I finally wised up and figured out that Asian women just see white men as a vehicle to gain higher social status, have half-white kids, and make more money.

Asian men are basically parasitic slant eyed jews who want to extract the white man's European lineage to benefit themselves. Asian women have absolutely no principles or ideals except making more money and extracting that money from unsuspecting or confused white men.

I still think their cute though, in a kind of weird way. Many of them are pretty smart too.

I meant to say Asian women****

>Asian women just see white men as a vehicle to gain higher social status, have half-white kids, and make more money.
Isn't that like all women ever?

>Many of them are pretty smart too.
This. I've dated and had conversations with Asian girls and white girls. Some Asian girls were very intelligent and had thoughts more complex than any of the white girls could have even imagined.

Also, most white men have this "tough love" relationship with their mothers and they can't seem to get over the fact that white women act the way their mothers do. This is why white men tend to stray away from their race and since Asians have superior intelligence, the white men go for the Asian women.

I only date half-asian women.

Its really up to to the white women, isn't it? I dont think telling guys they should be with white women would go over well.

wait until you see how terrible asian mothers are

The white woman is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a roastie, bitch, hag, cunt, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But show her your Asian girlfriend and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>asian women are better than white women!
>no wait they're actually just like all women
>wait why am i prefering asian women again?

They're conflicted.

No, I think white women unironically fall in love with men sometimes. Like you'll see white women throw away their future to date some stupid scumbag because they fell in love with him.

You will NEVER see an asian girl do that. They have dollar signs in their eyes. When they're dating you, they are putting on a performance like you've never seen before.

But to be fair, many of them are legitimately intelligent, educated, and understand practicality. Really aren't other races of women who think like asian women do.

Its really up to white women, isnt it?

Improve Asian men.

PLEASE FUCK ME OR I'M GOING TO RACE MIX

(((he))) is not white.

White American woman know exactly how to solve this problem.

She’s a unabashed sloot...lol my sides nigga!!!

Soy boy spotted.

Make white women more desirable and stop being coal burners.

white women are the least likely to mix

>All these angry soy boys hating on my hapa waifu

This is the one of the things I've mostly struggled with. Sorry guys, but Brit girls just don't cut it. They're dumb, materialistic, obnoxious and take pride in their stupidity. If they were at least hot I could kind of deal with it, but they're not. S.Korean and Jap cuties come here and THROW themselves at me, between being happy and having attractive East Asians who value me in my bed and not upsetting some guys I don't know from Sup Forums I think I know which I prefer.

They have chosen to be trash. We have chosen to discard them into the rubbish bin of history.

English women are unrionically hideous dogs.

If I were English I would probably just marry an Asian and betray my race. Let some other whites save the white race.

By being white.

stop fucking niggers, just stop fucking everyone, men dont want to marry used whores

what's so great about some sloot who can't even act

I know better than get involved they are amazing to look at but I know what really matter sand that’s racial purity.

what the fuck? who said I wanted to extract your european lineage from you?

What can white women even do at this point to stop this? Maybe become more loyal? Stop letting the media turn them into nigger imitating trash? Your thoughts

why should we OP.
dont know why Sup Forums is spreading the HAPA meme.
maybe because only shit-tier asians come to murrika . and the ones from japan/china/corea are proably a left wing version.

notice how the boy is never smiling

fuck em better

What proportion of these white men are stolen rather than being picked up after being discarded?

Idk. I'm very close to jumping on the gook gf train at the moment desu.

maybe because they arent on Ritalin and Adderall?

White men who get with Asian women are normally losers and will make beta children.

Asian men (not Jungle Asian) are the future, if Asian women don't want them its their loss

>maybe because they arent on Ritalin and Adderall?
what kind of come back is this even?
maybe these little freaks should get some professional help. every hapa girl i've met has been in some sort of therapy (they don't end up fine, but they're getting help) while hapa boys end up killing themselves, killing others, or living a miserable incel life

What I like about Asian women is that they are very practical. They are interested in getting practical college degrees, looking at high-earning careers, looking at investments, and they usually have intellectual hobbies and interests.

The average white woman is stupid as dogshit. They kind of vaguely parrot buzzfeed-tier life philosophy and get a completely useless meme degree.

But white women seem like they have a higher potential for abstract thinking. Asian women are a bit bug-like if you get into anything philosophical or abstract. They literally only care about education/work/traveling/creating a social persona that appears intelligent and succesful on Facebook.

Asian women also worship white cock and just want to fuck 24/7. White women are maybe a bit less impressed with white dick considering they haven't had to deal with tiny asian dicks or whatever.

I dunno. We just need to stop thinking about it or talking about it, and just get a white woman. That's what I've decided. I don't care if I like asian women more, I'm going to marry a white woman

I’m 6’3” I earn 150k from my 9 to 5, and another 100K from my other businesses. It’s not just Asians all woman are looking to move up the social and economic ladder. I fly 100 times a year, I own an art studio, I have O.N.E. World level status....blah blah blah. It means nothing. What’s important is getting a top tier white woman and keeping your race alive for another generation.

>never
Don't even try your r/hapas bullshit here. Kimiko Glenn is another hot wm/af hapa.
Maybe you should kill yourselves for being messed up losers and projecting it onto random strangers?

Underrated.

White women need to sort themselves out

all your picks for well adjusted hapas are girls you think are hot
are you saying you're going to marry an asian woman just so you get to fuck your daughter?

> thread.

>this much dick waving on 4chins
Post Bank statement or fuck off desu

must be a cultural thing then.
apart from my own, all hafu kids I met here are totally fine and with good family from what I could see.

Just meet their mothers. Women become their mothers. If you think their mum is pleasant and you would bang, that's a good sign. Obviously parents must be together.

Hapa women are usually protected from the racism of the parents but not the men. Asian mothers of Hapa children hate Asian men and when their son has Asian male traits they get frustrated that their child isn't white. This frustration is passed onto the hapa male who grow up to be a serial killer

maybe you just don't know them enough

How about you raise white women that people want to date

Just say hi to them, OP.

I think thats it!!
Surley you know more! Thanks for making me realize.

This. If white women acted like women instead of purple-haired marxist cunts then they wouldn't have any competition.

JEALOUS ROASTIE DETECTED.

Now you're projecting your sick incest fetishes too? Just kys already. Your leader Eurasian Tiger won't even miss you.
>racism is why I can't get laid.
You're literally just a nigger at this point.

>Now you're projecting your sick incest fetishes too? Just kys already. Your leader Eurasian Tiger won't even miss you.
all i'm saying is if you thin hapa girls are hot just fuck hapa girls
don't go for asian women

No my point is that my cousin who is 6'2, has a high-paying job, is an athletic dude, fucking settled for an Asian woman who is OLDER than he is!

This is completely out of fucking control, and it's partially because Asian women are like predators at this point. They see a white guy as a buffet that they can capitalize off of

fugly gooks
If you agre going to post anything, post those who looks reasonable.

It's the free market at work.

wh*Te women have degenerated far too much and have absolutely nothing valuable to offer White Men and can't therefore compete with Asian women.

Only niggers want wh*Te women now. They made their beds, now they die in it.

If you hate Asian women, you are anti-White male.

what the fuck, i recognize this place

maybe it is a cultural thing
but if you start having hapas in japan you're making japan less japanese, and your descendants will be perfectly okay with more foreigners coming to japan

Every single last white chick in my life has been totally unmariable whore trash. They have all clubbed and partied and drank endlessly with nothing at all to talk about. They just get drunk and get fucked and virtue signal to fit in. All of their facebook pictures are clubbing, they have terrible relationships with family, can't hold a job, and constantly have to mooch off some guy like literal prostitutes.

I won't be shamed for marrying an Asian girl. We have a great life together. The gap between her and the white chicks I've dated is huge.

I'm saving myself for marriage. Many women have thrown themselves on me.
Stay safe. Make sure you monitor your hapa sons mental health

>beta faggots are suited to Asians.

>Keeping funds in Jew controlled banks. Nigga you crazy!!!

>Asian woman
^^^^ all woman ^^^
Fixed it for you.

My mother absolutely hates asian girls.

I've dated a few asian girls, and she would pretend to be okay with it unless she got in a bad mood and then she would go into a boomer-tier cussing fit about "Those shitting stupid Asians bunch of pagans, I HATE THEM"

To this day, she flips out if she sees young Asian women, especially if they're with white guys.

Another interesting thing, I was on a date with a good looking asian woman a couple years ago, and we were walking down the street, and every single boomer woman gave us the angriest dirties looks I've ever seen.

Shit was hilarious. Asian women trigger boomer moms like none other

Tenda Spencer, how many proxies do you have in this thread today?

When you start prancing around like a faggot saying everyone hates Asian men, we know it's you.