CNN spinning Iranian Protests to be about the Iranian Nuclear deal

Says the government is shutting down the protests due to insufficient permits.

Says that the citizens were expecting an economic upswing due to the nuclear deal with the US.

> Says that more protesters have shown up in support of the government than against it

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Tezz
time.com/47912/u-s-officials-created-a-cuban-twitter-to-overthrow-castro-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link: archive.is/0Tezz

if we end up with /Iran General/ in 2018 it will be a tragedy.
fuck CNN

Fuck Jews

told ya. regime change means chopping off a tentacle. just one, but its an important one. if CNN lyin about it isnt good enough then nothing is.

gas the jews. the holy number of 3 has been shown

It almost goes without saying on Sup Forums, but it deserves to be reflected on that the rat kikes at CNN would shill for the fucking ayatollahs of all people, for the SOLE REASON that they don't want Iran to self-liberate while Trump is in office. There is truly no bottom for these people, reading this I can unabashedly say that the free press was a mistake.

Fuck'em, we shouldn't get involved in this. But once the Mullahs massacre a few thousand the MSM will find a way to blame Trump

concur

We should get involved with this. Persians were the ones who started this uprising and quite frankly Persians are legit as fuck.

get involved how?

the blackout against Iran is pretty funny, this will redpill more people. Still it means that anytime a story makes it first page news, BE SUSPICIOUS.

Yeah This many trips in one thread makes me wanna help the persians

I mean in the same fashion we deal with all things, memes. There's all kinds of shit we could do to make this an issue in the msm. Make people support it, etc. Meme a regime change of Iran

bumping

>Meme a regime change of Iran

why?

Why do we do anything else? It's funny

you're a retard

are there any Iranian reality TV stars?

sounds good to me. gonna have to check /sg/ for starters.

I suspect the protests are more about the CIA wanting to ruin Iran like they ruined Iraq.

They already did that

idk anything about their pop culture. I suspect there isn't much of one anymore. But there is some uber famous mathematician that was Persian that recently died. Maybe we could use her?

I'd say it's more like people fed up with their sons and fathers getting sent to fight in other countries, in addition to theocratic authoritarianism.

There's a lot of smarter people in Iran compared to Arab countries, so crazy religious laws wouldn't go over well.

Lol
>tried to kill Fidel Castro 4000000 times
>gives up trying to take Iran after 2

If you look at Iran in the 70's it was just like the US. It's fucking nuts

they already destroyed Iran. They propped up some family before the current regime that was wiped out when the country collapsed

>Says that the citizens were expecting an economic upswing due to the nuclear deal with the US.

lol were we supposed to give each person in Iran a pallet of cash?

protests about higher prices for goods ---> anti government ---> regime change ---> nuclear deal

in all of 3 days

Do something along the lines of Iran when it was cool circa 70's vs now? show how stupid islamism is? or about Persia pre Islamic vs now?

Where's the /IranGeneral/?

The Shah was the best thing to happen to Iran in 200 yrs

when you decide to make it

I'm not saying the family wasn't good I'm saying the fact that they weren't properly protected wasn't good.

lol
so they admit Obama helped khomeini suppress the Iranian people
This is how sanctions topple governments people. Move an embassy and demonstrate how your government is a joke to the rest of the world.

yeah we can thank the fucking peanut farmer for that

Will Sup Forums defend CNN to spite the kikes? More at 11.

bumping

Checked.

Fuck the Jews.

Reminder what's going on here:
>Western intel agencies like CIA and US AID ("Agency for International Development", also AIDS) spam Telegram and other social media channels with "It's HAPPENING" bs, create illusion of mass movement
>Pay protesters to create herd hysteria
>Push bs reports about government atrocities, say police killing protesters, incite violence
>Wait for government crackdown, say government "killing its own people"
>Create justification for regime change.

Remember they did this all over Arab Spring, tried and failed in Turkey, also tried to do it in Cuba
time.com/47912/u-s-officials-created-a-cuban-twitter-to-overthrow-castro-report/
>The Associated Press, citing documents and people involved in the project, reports the U.S. government has been working covert backchannels with aid agencies funneling money through front companies for years to create a social media platform designed to “renegotiate the balance of power between the state and society.”
>The social media platform called ZunZuneo, Cuban slang for a hummingbird’s tweet, was designed to entice the country’s mobile users with non-controversial news stories. Later, once the platform had engaged hundreds of thousands of followers, ZunZuneo was then supposed to be flooded with “content aimed at inspiring Cubans to organize ‘smart mobs.’”
Morons dumb enough to fall for this shit in 2017 after all the proof of whats going on in country after country deserve to be purged.

>citizens were expecting an economic upswing due to the nuclear deal with the US

It's not America's job to give money to other countries. They need to make their own money.

wat

Sanctions are a thing moron.
The absolute state of burger education is baffling.

Shahs of Sunset

hahahaha yes

Fuck CNN

>Says that the citizens were expecting an economic upswing due to the nuclear deal with the US.

There has been one growth wise, but I guess it's not really filtering down to the average Iranian.

Bit like the West, then.

>Sanctions are a thing moron.
>The absolute state of burger education is baffling.

I know. Most Americans think America goes round the world giving sacks of money to other countries.

hold the fuck on wanting to help muslims or be involved in the middle east that grammer and way of writing

you are a fucking kike

you rat kike fucking choke on a bag of baby dicks

THIS IS A KIKE THREAD ASVH3IP+ IS A KIKE

GAS YOURSELF CUNT

SAGE

Make Iran Zoroastrian Again

Freddie Mercury

JUST
I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

If everything in that red circle was glassed and wiped off the map
I M A G I N E
M N
A I
G G
I A
N M
E N I G A M I

Niiice

Fucking Reza

>video report on protests in iran
>from istanbul
What did CNN mean by this

the shah was a western implant to protect western oil interests

>>citizens were expecting an economic upswing due to the nuclear deal with the US
no retard, that's just how the (((fake news))) is playing it
X amount is outside influence (re-green revolution) in 2009
and X amount a large, angry youth populace not wanting to live under a strict religious theocracy

I honestly thought pol was better, i might have to stick to cripple chan on this one.

underrated post.

Well okay 1 post by this id, so using this logic we would ignore every legitimate uprising ever? Just because the CIA did some shit in one place doesn't mean all places exhibiting the same behavior have the same CIA shit going on.

Al Jazeera was saying the exact same thing so it must be true!!1!eleven!

This, but unironically.

>Morons dumb enough to fall for this shit in 2017 after all the proof of whats going on in country after country deserve to be purged.

Yes its the same old crap. A lot of fuss being made on twitter amplifying and distorting any fairly minor real events that happen.

A lot of outright fake stories as well I'm sure.

Checked and kvetched

> Just because the CIA did some shit in one place doesn't mean all places exhibiting the same behavior have the same CIA shit going on.

But we do, bing US foreign aid you retard.

>mudslimes dying
>tragedy

That's.. not an argument. One time A happened because of B, so every time A happens anywhere you assume it's because of B with no evidence?
I think that photo is for you.

>archive.is/0Tezz

It's hilarious how they try to blame it all on Trump somehow.

>Today in news: Asteroid about to hit Earth and destroy mankind....... but could it be Trump's fault?

To anybody here who doesn't know what the people in Iran are protesting, they are protesting their military involvement in Syria. The Iranians, Saudis, USA are all working for the Jewish Oligarchs to take down Syria. They are hiring terrorist groups to fight there as well.

Iran is supporting Assad you moron.

stop shilling bitch
The protests started because of shit tier economy and the president not fulfilling his economical promises, and then it shifted to protests against the regime and the quality of life in the Islamic Republic.

most of the bad rap zoroastrians got was the result of their response to the villages that adopted mannicheaism. When they found out they had adopted that shit they moved in and executed everyone in the villages.

Protip: mannicheaism was proto-communism

>To anybody here who doesn't know what the people in Iran are protesting, they are protesting their military involvement in Syria. The Iranians, Saudis, USA are all working for the Jewish Oligarchs to take down Syria. They are hiring terrorist groups to fight there as well.

It has been said, many times. Once the kikes fuck up, they can not help but proceed to double and triple and quadruple down until they get shoahed. If anything has been proven historically true about them, it is that. It has happened hundreds of times throughout history.

Only, this time is different. This time the internet exists. This time they pissed off the wrong goyim. This time there are a great many people who, despite all their disagreements, agree about exactly who is to blame for the woes and evil of the world. This time there is not a country on this earth that they can run to where they could hide. This one is for all the shekels. This is the end of an age.

So we can get thousands more refugees

In case it wasn't clear I was pointing out how laughable this post is. At this point they are just flailing and just randomly throwing deceptive bullshit hoping something will stick.

>but none of it is working

The goyim know too much and now Revelation is upon us. The crimes of the kikes are being revealed at levels that even the fucking plebs are starting to notice. If I were a kike I'd be flying to israel and hoping that the world would build a wall around us and have mercy enough to let the kikes live under a state of permanent and total military blockade.

I think you calling everyone in Iran a mudslime. They're not all religious fanatics. Some are just regular people with brown skin, much like the US.

Le 56%.

Holy fuck that chick center left has to be the single ugliest creature on the planet.

That was a good one, bong.

Fuck that. Not our country. Not our problem. Let the Middle East solve the Middle East. We don't need their goods. We don't need their oil. We don't need them. Enough with kike meddling. Burn them, and the world breathes a sigh of relief.

>Uprising in Israel's enemy jist as they have asserted control of every nation beteeen it and Israel.

>Nothing to do with Israel this time

FUCK JEWS

Recalling Iran was "last" in the Gen Wesley Clark revelation the US intended to take out 7 countries in 5 years.

This guy gets it

It is about the nulcear deal. Let me explain.

The doves are in power and the hardliners can not stand it, they've organized these protests to oust Rouhani and his followers, protests getting out of hand is ok with them, they can always shut it down later with violence. They see Rouhani trying diplomacy and achieving next to nothing while North Korea goes maximum belligerence and now has nuke missiles, in their eyes the current Iranian government is failing bigly.

they are noble Persians, not dirty rapebabies or Semites

Digits confirm, fuck Jews

Iran should remove Russian influence and rule from the Caucasus. Hopefully Iranians should rule Moscow, it'd be far better.

>if we end up with /Iran General/ in 2018 it will be a tragedy.

/ir/
/dprk/

CNN, not even once.

Who is this uprising against though? The president or supreme leader?

>Who is this uprising against though?

Whatever the CIA tells them it is.

you're really fucking naive

>Whatever the CIA tells them it is.
This.
Absolutely fucking this.

oy vey

CIA will just chaos it, so that would be both. Mossad would likely aim for the president, resulting in a much more conservative/fundamentalist government next time.

With no Lube