Seig hail, fellow Nazis! Does anyone know of any local Nazi groups or local leaders...

Seig hail, fellow Nazis! Does anyone know of any local Nazi groups or local leaders? If so just tell me so I can join them! 1448 save the white race!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWGrg5LHXUDxICBVa1omkWw/live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

I know one in your area.
They meet on the freeway at 12am, in the center lane. There's a dress code. Wear all black.
I'll see you there brother! 1488!!!! Xddddddd

Live Stream Documentary from the history channel? youtube.com/channel/UCWGrg5LHXUDxICBVa1omkWw/live

FBI! I'm CIA!

I don't want to watch Pawn Stars with you

Stop larping. The Nazis were a German nationalist party. We aren’t German. So we can’t be Nazis. Just be a regular nationalist. America was designed to be the melting pot for all Europeans. It was originally a pan-European ethnostate so we have to bring it back to that. Even if we have different mixes of European DNA

Europeans aren't going to start flowing over here like they did back then.

Maybe so, but we can still undo the damage and eventually get back to where we were even if no more Europeans come

By doing what exactly? The damage has already been done.

They will once the EU starts to offer full permanent citizenship and salary to the loitering Arabs, Afghans & Africans to join their federal army. The excuse will be 'scary Putin' and 'unpredictable Trump,' but really, these troops (who will have no problem doing so, not being Europeans), will be marched into the Visegrad Group nations and force them at gunpoint to either accept white genocide either slowly (through limitless demographic replacement) or quickly (bullets).

Just find some ISIS or BLM niggers.
They are pretty much all a bunch of nazi faggots

Whew the memes reached its lowest denominator huh?

We network on grindr mostly

How do you do, fellow nazis

So another Holocaust to force those people to flee their countries. Sounds good on paper, but you will later hate the results of it.

A lot can change in 10 or 20 years. It will be awhile before we start shifting the demographics, but it’s won’t be hard to reinstate segregation. I’m not sure if we will ever be able to deport all the Africans but resegregating definitely won’t be hard if most people are in favor of it. It could be done by giving tax benefits to people who live in the proper districts and pentalizong people who live in wrong districts. Not letting blacks or whites move back into wrong districts. We would probably have to segregate with Asians and Hispanics now too though. But after segregation happens we could maybe eventually deport them. This is looking at least 100 years into the future though. So it will be our great grand children who live in the revived country never us

this is the most obvious trap I've ever seen.

hello, mr. police agent man. here is information for you.

I never got why they have both gadsen and swastika flags. Dont those ideologies conflict on everything? I know it was probably controlled opposition but they could have at least tried.

siege hail to you too my furer

honeypot

IKR. Look at all these Germans.

Steve Smith of Langley Falls, VA

It's brilliant posters like this that keep this board safe.

How do you do fellow white nationalists?

xdddd funni mem

We have pizza parties every Tuesday at the William L. Pierce library.

>another Holocaust
Implying.

No, I'm hoping Trump makes good on his earlier expressed fondness for Poland and we can start WWIII the proper way: Killing Jihadis AND Kraut-cucks at the same time.

I know that no one can predict the future, but your idea sounds far fetched. Many people in this country are currently against your solution and the people that would agree are dying out. Any mentioning of segregating people will cause riots in the street of this country and there won't be too many people who support the initial idea.

Gave me a lol

>Seig hail, fellow Nazis! Does anyone know of any local Nazi groups or local leaders? If so just tell me so I can join them! 1448 save the white race!
FBI isn't even trying anymore...

Preaching to the choir, buddy

We meet annually under the Brooklyn bridge on 4/20 (the Fuhrer’s birthday) and the password is ‘sic semper tyrannis’

Ps the fuhrer is alive and he lives in Argentina

The Swatztika guy was a fake.
Not the folds.
Normie Facebook pretty much ID'd and Doxxed everyone at Charlottesville, both the evening torch rally and the brawl next day, but THIS guy is still unknown. All just a few hours from CIA HQ in Langely, Virginia.

*note the folds.

Just get on Sup Forums

Oh wait, you already are. Welcome, good brother!

A true ally of Israel.

How is destroying the EU, which at this point *only* exists to undermine nations through brown replacements and threaten nations that would rather not, a bad thing? In my scenario nationalist, native European groups would take control of their countries.

>xddd I did it reddit

Fuck You. CIA Nigger

I'm running a local chapter if you want in

häng dich mal ganz schnell weg du dumme Judensau

Ironic CIAniggering is still CIAniggering.

If only we could trade out black Americans for white South Africans. It'd actually be interesting to see how black Americans would fare in the Africa today with greater numbers than Liberia

CHECK EM.

HEIL HITLER!

i wonder whose behind this post

Germany will invade Poland with the EU army to force it to accept refugees

THOSE ARE POLES WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE DZIWKI DOING

Hello federal faggot.

no , certainly not . if the "german" "army" tries that we will kill our so called (((officers))) and support our polish Kameraden

We meet in downtown Kansas City at midnight. Make sure to wear all of your Nazi regalia and a reflective vest so we can see you

How do you do fellow humans! I do enjoy taking part in activities. I love sports too, go local sports team!

I know a group who hate Jews and want to overthrow democracy using brown shirt tactics to institute a totalitarian state where they suppress freedom of speech and judge everyone by their race. It's called Antifa.

The flag being off center and the proportions are all off...
There is something up with this pic.

cringefuck
hello antifa

I don’t disagree. Just remember, both Germans and Muslims are sworn enemies of the Jews. You shouldn’t be overenthused about killing them.
The easiest way to get rid of refugees is a jihad to Israel.

WHITE SUPREMACIST ONLINE CHAT ROOMS

Wait for a couple of cultural enrichment events

Try a planned parenthood clinic and ask for a post pregnancy abortion.