(((WHITE IDENTITY))) Rising?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z younglings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's so fragile. I wonder how it would feel to decapitate her with a sword

BTW F@M!

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP CULT NEEDS TO BE SMASHED BEFORE WE CAN TAKE ON THE LEFT, SINCE THEY MAKE US LOOK BAD TO NORMAL PEOPLE. WAKE UP FAGGOTS!

What do??

>he posted it again
Just kys already faggot

this

topic

matters

Don't shoot the messanger. Explain why I'm wrong??? Protip: "I AM RIGHT" !

>Sliding back into 1950's style racism,

you mean more like that civil war soros wanted

Nice b8 m8. You'll be getting the rope along with your "based" shitskin friends.

larper

Better to be wearing hugo boss than being raped by his sister while drugged out on psychedelics you fucking wretch.

show your flag rabbi

1. shit happens you judgemental dickbag, educate yourself

2. psychedelics ARE MIND EXPANDING TOOLS that break the ego/MUH IDENTITY white cult mindset, see here:
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k

3. with this in mind and these siritual lessons in mind, you can meditate in nature and LIBERATE YOUR MIND

EXPAND YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS
OPEN YOUR MIND
TRANSCEND YOUR FUCKING WHITE CULT

t. white trash

You're a hedonistic wretch who would revel in his personal comfort at the cost of our once tightly woven fabric of society. You and your ilk deserve death, and thankfully with how insistent the establishment is on bringing down American Identitarian politics, we WILL be pushed into open conflict.

And then you will all die.

[citation needed]

this is just 100% ad hom fucking bullshit

you just hate me because I am kicking your identity cult's ass

What is wrong with you? Identifying with "MUH BLOOD MUH HERITAGE EUROPEAN PPL MKAY" makes sense???

WHY????????????
protip: real arguments not just MUH ANCESTORS MKAY

>[citation needed]
The part where you admitted to fucking your sister first willingly, then unwillingly, all the while proclaiming to be a true seer after your eyes have been plucked from your head in a haze of drug induced lunacy.

I used to try and strike you down with reason, then I felt bad for you. Now, I hate. Remember that your actions have consequences.

have fun with that civil war at somepoint

>psychedelics ARE MIND EXPANDING TOOLS that break the ego/MUH IDENTITY white cult mindset

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DELETE THIS

>The part where you admitted to fucking your sister first willingly, then unwillingly
no you fucking pig

I fucked her unwillingly at first because she drugged me and had me weak and brainwashed, she's a controlling cunt, THEN it became willing LATER after years of abusive treatment

fuck you
if this fucking article doesn't make u rethink this issue u need to fuck off

what the hell is wrong with u?

EVOLVE / YOUR / MINDS3T
pic related

>if you won't let someone else think for you you're evil
No, I'm independent. This is what diversity of ideas means. I think for myself and using my considerable IQ and my equally autistic and extensive knowledge of politics, I have judged you to be a disgusting failure of a human being, and you should pray every single night that you're never found.

N 0 T /
---------> A N /
-----------------> A R G VM e N T /

you're just a bigot who needs to be defeated

look how you are trying to dehumanize me you fucking larper Hitlercocksucker

you people make me sick

you are why i hate being white

an IRL alt right group booted me out for being too liberal and being 1/8 jewish

that fucking hurt, and it showed me that u people are scum

you people ARE JUST PSYCHOS

you pretend to like white people

YOU ONLY LOVE SELFISHNESS AND CULT/GROUPNESS

/endrant

>trying
That's where you're wrong, satan. You did it to yourself with your own bad choices, I just want to put you out of your own misery. I can see how bad you suffer unable to understand why the world will NEVER work the way you believe it should.

Upon becoming convinced that you are not a troll I have a single question for you:
Do you know where you are right now?

> Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Pushing back is a natural consequence of getting pushed.

"Racism" is really a non-word, because it's only applicable to white people. Of course to justify this, its users would always tell us that it's the power structure, whites control the power structures, so whites are the only ones who can be racist.

Now here you come, talking about a world where whites no longer control the power structures, still talking about whites being racist. What's the endgame here?

>apparently has fucked his own sister
>calls me white trash

the "pol is nazi safespace" argument doesn't work on me AT ALL

I'm going to keep pushing my message and awakening people

THE WHITE IDENTITY CULT IS A PSYOP

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE

t. white garbage

>you are why i hate being white
>1/8 jewish
You have to be joking, right?

1/8 ashkenazi blood makes me a tiny bit middle eastern, still 90% white, moron

fuck off
Triggered because a white guy isn't into your little identity cult? White people dying off is sad, but also it's not FUCKING POLITICAL u dipshit

wake the fuck up

FURst off, love the Alucard pics. Saw Hellsing Abridged before watching the actual series. That dude is fucking hardcore. Secondly, Mr and or Mrs SJW person, calling people names and crying when they do the same isn’t the best of ways to explain ideas. Try an alternative method. And yes, every action has a consequence. That will never change no matter what.

I never said it was a safe space. In fact I would be the first to say the opposite that this is a fucking hurt box. You aren't seeing success not because this is a "nazi safe space" it's because your ideas are shit and your fucking mad.

so calm the fuck down, breath, find some sources and come back with something for us to consider from an objective point of view. then we can have a discussion as to whether you views have any merit. but as long as you keep acting like a faggot we will continue to treat you like one.

>inb4 nazi

1 drop rule you fucking kike.

u don't get it

these faggots doon't have ARGUMENTS for their fucking white identity cult

it's 100% MUH FEELS

they are blinded by love for "MUH PEOPLE"

they feel this stupid pathetic lovey dovey connection to their ancestors and historical cultures they come from

"MUH HERITAGE" is 100% religion

the only way to defeat the white identity cult is to hit them with negative emotional energy

that's what I'm all about

I'm socially punishing them and enforcing my will

their identity cult is maintained by "MUH FEELS" and feeling of group unity and a desire for MUH BIG STRONG WHITE PEOPLE GROUP TO FEEL PROUD IN

fuck that, it's pathetic, it's evil, it's wrong
/endrant

TLDR U DON'T GET TO HAVE AN IDENTITY AFTER 500 YRS OF COLONIALISM, SLAVERY AND FUCKING BIGOTRY SORRY WHITE PEOPLE

DON'T BLAME ME (THE MESSENGER) BLAME YOURSELF FOR BEING A DUMB ENOUGH PIECE OF REDNECK WHITE TRASH TO LITERALLY ENDORSE WHITE IDENTITARIANISM

t. Dutch dirt

OPEN YOUR MIND U LITTLE WHITE TRASH FAGGOT, THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN MUH HERITAGE

/endrant

you realize you are doing the exact same fucking thing right?
Not exactly an effective way to convince anyone, regardless of the accuracy or other wise of one's stance.

Look what I found in my folder, it's your greatest hits.

no one fucking cares you pathetic troll

>Triggered because a white guy isn't into your little identity cult?
>implying I would want a hippie kike on my side

hippie? sort of

although I'M RIGHTWING

but also being 1/8 ashkenazi Jewish DOESN'T MAKE ME FUCKING NONWHITE

god you white identity cultists are INSANE

Funny, because a lot of us are left wing here. That's kind of a key part of being a nazi. But you wouldn't know that because you've never listened to the arguments you're so sure don't exist.

>it's 100% MUH FEELS
>fuck that, it's pathetic, it's evil, it's wrong

> DO NOT RESPOND TO TRIPFAG THREADS
> do not respond to tripfags

It most definitely is, and will be stronger with the next generation. Me and my wife are making sure of it.

I think most of the world - you know, the other 95% of the world's people - see the USA as an American nation, with no particular 'race/colour' at all.

>TLDR U DON'T GET TO HAVE AN IDENTITY AFTER 500 YRS OF COLONIALISM, SLAVERY AND FUCKING BIGOTRY SORRY WHITE PEOPLE

That doesn't even make sense. Conquering the world means you can't have an identity?

That isn't even an argument, you're just saying that White people did things you don't like therefore you don't think they should be allowed to see themselves as White people.

All these arguments against the validity of White people being a coherent group of people fail by the fact that no matter how much sophistry is thrown out there we still still are a self identified group in the hundreds of millions.

The perspective you are throwing out just doesn't resonate with anyone except for non-whites in America who want to empower their own demographics and dumb Whites who don't understand they are pulling the rug out from under themselves.

You all sit there and try to tell us we aren't a group and then talk to us like a group and treat us like a group, the cognitive dissonance is hilarious.

America is a white european nation. That's what it was founded for, that's who it was left for. Any other idea about it is jewish trickery.

Everyone's in the identiarian movements kids are gonna be shitskins. Most girls would naturally not want to fuck a nigger based off just general facial features most people would stick to there own kind naturally unless given a reason to like your parents are racist and insane bigots who judge people based off the color of their skin. Thereby making niggers taboo therefore making your daughter wanna fuck super sexy forbidden love Tyrone.

America was French freemasons sabotaging and fucking with British Empire, as it was too big. I don't care that much anyways because fuck the British

who is this and why is her eye enlarged

faggot

fuck off you shill nigger, are you getting paid to do this?

Racism is a good thing.
Stop fucking your sister, shitposter.

ahhhhhh....
ummmmmmm
mods??