How does it feel knowing that you, a cis numale soyboy, can never look like this TRANS CHAD

how does it feel knowing that you, a cis numale soyboy, can never look like this TRANS CHAD

>inb4 "muh hormones give Chad advantage"
his testosterone levels are way below yours, no excuses

People dont really dress like that. looks like a female trying to be a male. trying too hard. Also nips look god awful.

Unlike men she can't produce her own T yet she has an unlimited amount of it prescribed by Dr.Noseberg.

Transformed herself from a muscle girl into a manlet. This makes me a angry.

I really don't give a shit at all

>his
lol

Puffy nipples :D

Okay, fine.
I'll become a woman then. That'll show him, amirite?

if I took half of the male hormones she got prescribed by doctor Goldstein i'd fucking get arrested for steroid trafficking.

those muscles are all for looks, any male with regular testosterone levels, would easily fuck up that thing

I'm curious how much photoshop went into hiding those surgery scars

Fuck the little bitch in the ass, then rip those stupid nipples off.

Fuck off faggot. Before we rape you with a traffic cone , then throw you off a building.

>man shoulders
>boy hips
>easily spotted
kek

>womanlet
>chad
Yeah nah

Trans Chad is an oxymoron you unbelievable faggot. And soy boys don't browse this site. Just neckbeards, weebs, and degenerates but soy boys? No.

Yeah, but he's probably 5'4". I'm 6'8" No surgery can give you that (yet).

I am sure every girl will like his android twinkie cock.

So what is it with the chicks that do this? Life just come too easy for them so they get overwhelmed with the need to up the difficulty level?

What a waste.

If soyboys stay on this site too much they turn into normal individuals. However normal individuals overdose on redpill too quickly and become literal hitlers.

So which one is before or after? Cause on the left "she" has shoulders wider than "her" hips. Which is a male trait. Womems hips should be as wide if not wider.

Most trans-men are just turbo-dykes. I mean, they're indistinguishable from regular bulldykes in their early form.

One COULD say the same about tranny 'girls,' but, no most gay guys don't look like trannies, and there are a LOT of MtF Trannies that are "Trans Lesbians," which really leads me to believe that:

Trans men: Hyper-dyke penis/male envy

Trans women: Cowards that want to live life on easy, mode, have the autogynephilia fetish, exacerbated by subliminal media programing and xenoestrogens.

Original

Yeah and FTM have literal vaginas which cannot fuck anything. There's nothing more emasculating than fucking your partner with a literal strapon. And if they get surgery then they literally have a wad of as skin that doesn't get hard attached to their abdomen. Miss me with that shit lmao

disproportionate traps is a sign of steroid use

If that was true I would respect them. But it is probably just mental illness

*inhales*

I wonder if I could take her in a fight

My cock is 23cm and I am getting in shape now, I am not too worried about it soon I'll be more fit.
How big is her cock?

Ruined

No homo, but that's a huge dick

if you bothered doing your research youd know they dont have pussies on T

>his testosterone levels are way below yours
what is testosterone replacement therapy

It is literally taking high levels of synthetic testosterone which is way more potent than organic testosterone

cool. did she grow a dick too? no. well maybe barny and baileys will call her for a job at the freek show.

I fucked her b4 she went trans. She was so in awe of my good looks that she decided she wanted to emulate my ubermaleness.

retard. he did grow a dick

dem some William Legate pizza nips

>nice body with decent enough face
>decides to become a manlet with a pussy

>nice body

Really? I mean she's fit, sure...but her whole body looks awkwardly shaped to me. The indent in her torso is way too high, her shoulders are far too wide, her head is too big for the rest of her body, and her legs are stunted compared to her upper body.

The simple truth is the reason she looks better than most FtM do is that she was pretty mannish and stocky looking to begin with.

who looks better?

Going from an "attractive" fit girl and turning into a "guy" with:
>A tiny malformed penis
>Fucking weird looking muscles
>Awkward body proportions due to underlying female bone-structure
>Demented nipples
>Trying too hard to be male style
>Probable manlet stature

That's personal preference, especially since you like your women THICC apparently.

>he did grow a dick
That's not how it works, plus the balls are either not there, fake, or transplants without purpose. No wait, it's all without purpose because they are now completely sterile and will probably suffer a personal crisis and kill themselves in 20 years.

Sorry man, not the same person, literally the bone structure isn't even the same. Is the person who made this even trying?

oh god no

nonononononono

Wombman

The tranny isn't that muscular, and women are generally short so women will not give it a second look. And above that women have very light hair so the beard is out of place.

she was hot as fuck. why did she do that.

damn, that person on the right is hot as fuck.

cisses are mad they aren't attractive as that. for shame!

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY GOD
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

dick tits

Those female lats lmao

i would bet good money they decided to transition after they went to (college)

Yup, she only really started looking like pic 3 when she went to college.

Honestly, already had a dude face.

She had surgeries to look like that. You don't really need to worry about genetics when you can just pay more to look better

Biologically a woman, retard.

>numale soyboy
you perfectly described yourself user

I got one this she will never have, a fully functional penis. checkmate, 56

>turn yourself from a decent looking girl into a dickless/frankenstein dick having skinnyfat manlet
You know why this doesn't happen nearly as often, because they will regret it almost immediately and kill themselves

What a fucking waste.

Why can't we just ban self-mutilation?

Minute silence for the sad loss of those magnificent titties. Press F to pay respects.

Mental-Illness.jpg

>those girly fingers/thumb
Lmao

She looks like an amish faggot in the last one lmao

>she

Um, sorry, honey, but that's as he.

What determines where they will grow body hair? I understand that everyone has hair in certain places, so I guess like how a woman has really fine hair on her stomach or wherever, all the drugs they take turn it into regular male body hair then?

>gyno

Some are just a lot better. Suck it OP

That is an ugly male and an even uglier pretend female. These people are mentally ill

>all the tomboys and muscle girls are slowly being turned into ugly manlets with fucked up nipples

it's reverse you fucking idiots. That dude chopped off his dick and grew titties.

>all the tomboys and muscle girls are slowly being turned into ugly manlets with fucked up nipples

Sad I wasn't a qt girl that turned into a ugly manlet, instead I was born an ugly manlet.

I'd do the same if I couldn't get any chest gains at all

Cutting your tits off doesn't mean you magically change your sex. You are still a "she", just with a crippled body.

What's before and after?

Then it would say transgender woman. Wouldn't it?

Looked like a man before looked like a man after. Where's the miracle?

Truer words have not been said here. 1488

Changed her eye color too, apparently.

we have our own example of it, kek

Easily done and you can barely fucking see her eyes in the first pic anyway.

she even posed to some nude magazines before turning into a crypto-manlet... even playboy if i remember right..

now she likes to pretend she is a stronk man lol

Lol no abs is the sign of a tranny

>man shoulders
>boy hips
>easily spotted

So like the wookie?

She should've stayed a hot strong woman so she could've been like a strong empowering example to girls and stuff. Sexist desu

>takes a pic of herself in lingerie
>Only got 55 likes on Facebook
>That's not nearly enough attention to satisfy her
>Pretend to be a boy
>Get an article written about you by some fake news firm

Do you think it was enough attention for her or will she do something even more drastic?

>Knowing this much about trannies

Faggot.

ahhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fucjg

She was so wholesome, nice conservative girl in a ranch with horses.

If someone gave her a good dicking before 23 she'd have been normal right now.

and still will never have a dick capable of ejaculating and impregnating a female, the entire point of being a man. more proof that women are the worst

She has to take pills for the rest of her life and does not have a penis and never will. At least a boy to girl can cut up their penis to like a vagina, while a girl to boy will NEVER have a penis and will never put their dick in a women.

I don't get it. Chads know how to diet and exercise, thus would be perfect at achieving a feminine body without hormones.

fuck off you rapist no dicking is gonna change anything unless you want me to use the same argument on you for why you haven't come out as gay yet you faggot. have something better to do than suggest ftms be "raped back to girls" you don't even know his sexual orientation

>transgender shares unbelievable Before and After
Fuck the left. When has the saying "you gotta play with the cards you're dealt with" gone out of style? Just because you got a 2 and a 1 of different suit doesn't mean you can look up to someone who got a pair of Queens as encouragement and say you're just like them.

#triggerd

>woman realizes she is weak overall and the only reason anyone gives a fuck about her is because of her attractiveness and vagina
>wants to actually get good at something and not be given pity points for looking pretty
I know FtMs are disgusting but you have to respect the honor presented.

What a jabroni

Is that the frank or the beans?

>male to female trannie
>literally need 4 hormone injections per month to be convince others
>stop using it
>body goes back to being extremely feminine
>beard stops to grow
>you become clearly more passive and feminine
>because of the fluctuation of hormones your voice is slowly destroyed as you age
So much for "I was meant to be the opposite sex!" when you rely on drugs to alter yourself on a weekly basis.