Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, support General /IHSSG/ - QT Persian edition

There's been a boatload of shills today in the wake of the Iranian protest. This thread is to support our brothers in the Middle East fighting international jewry. This thread is for the support of our anti-Zionist brothers in the Middle East.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=r2479Ilz2dA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/947384950587904000/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread:

Most of Sup Forums supports Syria but not Iran. Iran is a radical Shia theocracy, just as Saudi Arabia's a radical Sunni monarchy.

>another general that has no reason to exist and will not hit bumplimit

muh horseshoe theory

bump

>Muslims
>Brothers

You have Stockholm syndrome mate.

Correct i can kinda understand support for Assad but not the imams.

nah-Do you see Muslims running our banks? Our media? Being deeply involved with our legal system? Nope! Your love of the Jews is stockholm syndrome.

There's already daily shitskin general thread, no need to open another one

posting support lad

destroy all jews.

islam is an alien culture. It shows your youth to even consider anything to even do with them.

Judaism is not only an alien culture but a parasitic one.

Assad just seems to have broader support. Even my Israeli friends like Assad but they're against Iran having nuclear weapons

Youre fucking retarded lmao, the girl you posted likley hates Iranian government.
Her hijab isnt fully on. The easiest way to tell if an Iranian is pro or anti gov in Iran is by looking at their hijab. If its fully on, they support the law and/or are muslim so they support the gov. If they show hair, theyre trying to get around the islamic law.

Ahahah faggot

Jewish influence has been in western culture for thousands of years.

>our brothers in the Middle East
No, just no.

I support leaving the middle east. It's a waste of blood and treasure

What do you think - how will protests in Iran influence war in Syria?

yeah and it's subverted it and made it degenerate. Jews used to be kept in their ghettos. As soon as we let them out they wrecked havoc on us. I saw we throw the lot of 'em out of our countries.

ahahaha you've clearly never been to Iran you mutt

Just because we both hate Jews doesn't make them our brothers.

It all started when polish feudal lords sent the jews out to collect taxes for them.

is this sandnigger still trying shill this hard for this thread? it's the muslim version of jidf really. same tactics.

very sad.

I'm not a Muslim you fag.

There are three ways to look at this

>Anti-muslim stance
A secular iran is good because it weakens the influence of islam

>Anti-israel stance
If iran becomes a western liberal democracy then it just increases the power of the zog

>Fuck these sand niggers
Leave the middle east and just let them kill each other

Good thing jews have a homeland in Israel now.

>the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

Instead of a burka, couldn't they just wear hoodies?

Yep is called christianity where they expect us to kneel to a jewish man from 2000 years ago.

They use white guilt and "doing the christian thing" as a way to control us. They literally created billions of goyim they xan easily control through a false religion.

Keep kneeling cucks.

"I support leaving the middle east. It's a waste of blood and treasure"

Said no active US politician ever

Option 3 isn't possible because the jews own our country.

>the entire M.E. should be glassed including Israel this is the only way to save Europe.

A secular Iran would not weaken Islamic influence. Saying that it would is a complete lack of understanding of the Shia-Sunni divide.

A secular Iran would strengthen Saudi Arabia's influence of islam and Saudi Arabia is the primary supporter of ISIS and Al-Qaida no matter how much the Saudis try to hide it.

I don't know if number one is true but i have seen people here use that as a reason to support a revolution in iran

"homeland" = a base to perform their tricks without being put in their place. They're better off as a minority entity. Madagascar plan woulda been perfect so long as Madagascar was a colony

In what way is Iran, hezbollah, or Syria an enemy to the west?

> This level of b8

9/10

We may be sunni but we support Iranian government, like we never break diplomatic relationship with Syria after Arab Spring.

Support for Syria comes directly from support for Vlad/Russia/Donbass. This in turn means support for Iran and Hezbollah as well. Only thing that would ever make me drop support for Iran is if they would somehow grew stronger than Russia and oust them from the region, bit that would never happen.

> "our brothers"

lol, no. Go fuck a goat Mohammed

Don't believe me or anyone else on Sup Forums. Read up about the differences between Shia Islam and Sunni Islam first. It will help you understand the situation between Saudi Arabia and Iran and you will come to your own conclusions.

I'm not muslim

Protests starting.
>twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/947384950587904000/video/1

>throw them out!!
> no wait! don't put them there!
Inconsistent Islamic loving nigger

nope! Throw them out and put them in a reserve in the North East corridor of Madagascar or in Yukon - that sure would be an amazing sight!

So, I hear sanctions and constant subterfuge from the jews and Saudis are causing the economy of Iran to be stagnant.
My sincere sympathy for all the millennial brats who can't get a job after finishing their bullshit uni degree in Tehran, Join the fucken club.
How could you be so selfish to put your country in danger, to weaken it an allow its enemy the jew and arab to slit your throat. Congrats you fucken idiots. Now, for the next 8 years your country will be dismantled like Syria was and the entire western world will have to absorb your citizens for the Greater Israel project.

من ایران، خر... retard

bump

As of this morning there are around 50 protests either planned or ongoing in various cities in Iran, from small towns, to major urban centers

Take your bullshit and bounce...now. Or im going to take 10 more of your people and smear them all over the interwebz...publicly.

Im down for option 3 famalama

Guys remember when security forces opened fire on civilian protesters in Libya?

Guys remember when security forces opened fire on civilian protesters in Syria?

Even though to this I've still not yet seen video footage of these events, I firmly believe in their existence, just like I believe that yesterday, security forces opened fire on civilian protesters in Iran. This is not acceptable, Iran!

>our brothers in the Middle East
Youre talking about the non muslims right?

>plebbit spacing
>Christians have white guilt derp
>religion was made to control you xD
Go gas yourself schlomo

Persians, are true gypsis.
Arabs are fucking jewmuslims
Israel is a reality show,with bad ratings.

Im hearing the guard are going to show restraint.

Fucking ZOG media concern trolling.These "protestors" destroy government buildings and lit cars on fire.If the right wing would do that in ZOG countries the police would put them all in jail.Fuck your hypocracy ZOG.Iran will prevail.
I wonder how long it takes for ZOG to put out a new dying Neda figure.

uwotm8? Are you drunk already?

>I Iran donkey

nice google translate shill

You're a fucking dhimmi and part of the problem. You will be cleansed as well.

Sand Niggers are just as bad as the Jews

As always retarded memeflaggers have no idea what they're talking about. Dhimmi you will be cleansed.

Why is Israel allowed nukes? Where was the outrage? Where was the sanctions? Where was the calls for military action?

Because Israel isn’t infested with mudslime goatfuckers

>arab orgs&nations
>persian
Retard

Whatever Moshe ....

And what if Russia and Iran become enemies? That's where the relationships are going right now

You're right they are infested with worse

>Correct i can kinda understand support for Assad but not the imams.
Pretty simple, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Trump is just another neo-con, not working for the best interest of the US. Just give the market 2-3 years to work this out.

...So, in other words, I should start expecting another huge batch of Iranians coming to Germany in the coming months asking for Asylum. Oh boy.