Sydney YES! NYE fireworks to feature gay waterfall casdade

To celebrate the passing of same sex marriage this year Sydney's famous NYE fireworks will now feature a rainbow cascade from the bridge, designed by closeted Hugh Jackman. Now they just need a truck of peace convoy passing over the bridge and we will out-Sweden The Swedes for tolerance this year.

#loveislove

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/new-years-eve-plans-for-sydneys-spectacular-fireworks-display-on-the-harbour-revealed/news-story/1cac421cc1e03d80f38197d5eb8e1e3c
josephsciambra.com/the-gay-sex-secret-homosexuals-want-no-one-to-know/
tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/70-of-convicted-child-molesters-are-white-75-of-victims-are-girls/26215183/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lorry of Peace incoming.

you faggots voted for this faggotry

JUST

LGBTI

fuck this gay earth

Sometimes I wish I wasn't born gay, life would be a lot easier. Having said that, I support gay marriage because I believe gay marriage will improve and stabilize the relationships of gay men

You know what to do

Do you have a nice uncut willy?

You weren't born gay. it's a choice you make every day.

Show us your boipucci.

>I believe gay marriage will improve and stabilize the relationships of gay men
Yes gay marriage will put an end to the epidemic of cruising in public bathrooms, parks and playgrounds.

>put an end to the epidemic of cruising in public bathrooms, parks and playgrounds.
No. That won't happen.

That behavior is now normalized.

Bestialitys next. Then pedophilia. What do you expect from prepbull, who is a literal jew? We're in for a wild ride.

It is my choice whether to indulge my sexual desires but the attraction itself isn't my choice.

Agree but nobody really cruises anymore, its not the 80s lol, why would you do that when you have Grindr? Nowadays public hookups are a fetish like anything else, and plenty of straight people do dogging.

Nope.

Pedophile as a term will cease to exist by 2020, it will be replaced with MAP (minor-attracted person) to recognize that the vast majority of people who are MAP cannot control it and didn't choose it but do choose not to act on it. They should be treated differently to a pedophile who goes out to rape a child.

Well gay people, don't forget to pay your taxes, or the government will cancel your marriage.

I guess when our communist country in disguise has accomplished nothing in its entire history, we might as well be proud of normalizing sticking things up our butt, because we don't have much else.

Truly, when gaping anuses is what you build massive monuments to, it's really telling of the core values of your civilization.

wtf i agree with the muslims now.. allahu akbar bomb the faggots

Gayverine

How can normies not see this as blatant social engineering by the (((elites)))?

So why do you guys hate gays again? Are you Muslims?

why dont you guys just import mussies and convert to sharia

Because like 95% of gays are leftists, and they and their leftist "allies" use gay movements to shit on traditional family structures that maintain an orderly and efficient civilization.

I really hope some peaceful muslims culturally enrich that city with explosives tonight.

Why do you feel the need to sue a heterosexual white baker family for 135,000 dollars?

that may have come off weird let me rephrase...
Why dont you import musilims to kill off your gay population

Homos have never shown any ability to remain in stable relationships lol

Probably because the Republican party has been super, super anti-gay, basically forever. Trump really isn't much better since he's sucking Saudi Arabia off almost as hard as Obama.

>shit on traditional family structures
Eh, divorce rates seemed pretty high before gay marriage dawg, blame that shit on other stuff.

Bigots eternally btfo'd

they couldnt hire someone to do a proper rendering?

>prison colony nation
>institutionalized prison shower behavior

It's sort of white people, but it's completely on the other side of the earth, so not important, just funny.
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/new-years-eve-plans-for-sydneys-spectacular-fireworks-display-on-the-harbour-revealed/news-story/1cac421cc1e03d80f38197d5eb8e1e3c

You honestly want us to answer why we hate a group of people who engage in risky sexual behaviors, have a high chance of molesting children and one of the highest rates of STD's among any other demographic?

Enjoy your AIDS and eventually Indonesians as you retards sink deeper into leftism.

Pretty soon you'll have Abo Lives Matter burning-down you Starbucks, then you'll finally realize your mistake.

I was being sarcastic, you absolute fucking spastic.

>no fun, not ever

Fuck you sadcunts

Reminder AUS pol
Vote for Taylor Swift: Look what you made me do.
JJJ Hottest 100
Vote for ACDC: Big Balls
MMM Ozzest 100

Marriage in general should be not controlled by the goverment, because you're giving em the right to terminate your marriage and not getting any actual advantage out of it.

>have a higher chance of molesting children
Pretty sure that was just white males in general bro.

But yeah the culture of hookups and the AIDs epidemic can be traced back to gay relationships being forbidden in the public eye. Not exactly hard to figure that one out, mister.

Do you have that picture saved on your computer, or did you look it up? That's really gay, bro, and I suck cock so you know I mean it.

No. Fags become cock suckers because they were often fiddled with as kids and thus they enjoy grooming other vulnerable children to bring them into their disgraceful lifestyle.

>Gays need the government to legitimize a commitment.
You poor deluded faggot, the stability of a relationship has nothing to do with the government.

Okay I believe you

Sorry, didn't mean to dox you.

Because the males are basically women that spread disease and generally paedophiles. The lesbians are man-hating SJW trash.

Nah I trim my pubes and my butthole is still a virgin.

>Because the males are basically women that spread disease and generally paedophiles.
tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/70-of-convicted-child-molesters-are-white-75-of-victims-are-girls/26215183/

>Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
I think you mean just white males in general, bro :3c

Degenerates

>lavos_theme.spc

Whats the "i" in lgtbi?

Yes, white gay males... Does Aids also make you retarded?

>white gay males
>when 75% of the victims were female
Really makes me think

I doubt it. You are lying or extremely new
>anal intercourse is practiced in up to 90 percent of gay and other men who have sex with men

> I need the state

Yup, a total fag.

>WAAAAAHHH I DONT LIKE DEMOCRACY

shut up faggot

Homosexuals don't really care about the sex of an underaged victim. Young boys and girls look basically the same when they're naked.

>bisexuals don't exist

>I doubt it. You are lying or extremely new
Nope, I've had sex with a woman though so I'm not technically a virgin.

But I mean, yeah bro I'm definitely going to have anal intercourse when I have a serious partner. Are you serious with that statistic? How else are we supposed to have sex; we only have two good holes.

That's some pretty embarrassing damage control, user.
>O-of course the victims were female, only a gay man would want to molest a little girl!

Honestly you guys are coming across like Muslims in terms of intelligence.

>we only have two good holes.
Actually only one ... after a short time
>The lining [mucus membrane] of the rectum is very thin, tears easily, does not heal fast and therefore is vulnerable to infections. Also, the tears can enlarge to a fissure or a crack. These are painful and slow to heal. There is also a possibility that a fistula could open up, allowing feces to re-route into the abdominal cavity…This can cause serious surgical complications.
>One may lose control over the anal sphincter causing continuous involuntary leakage of fecal matter. There is also the increased risk of hemorrhoids, which are quite uncomfortable. Rectal prolapse—wherein the walls of the rectum protrude through the anus and hence become visible outside the body—is another surgical emergency that is seen resulting out of anal intercourse.”

You cut or uncut canuck?

For someone who isn't gay you seem really fascinated about buttsex.

Not damage control at all. Not my fault you are in denial about paedophiles and homosexuals being synonymous.

What does new year have to do with faggots?
No one asked for this.

Does it not make sense to know the details of things that are dangerous in life? Or do you just go around letting people stick cocks in your ass?

None of them are options
Try for Morbid Angel "Piles of little arms".

Hey man, I posted my source about how most child sex predators are white males who target young girls. You're welcome to show me some statistics about how the majority of child sex predators are gay though.

To be perfectly honest with you, the mechanics of gay sex does not lend itself to pedophilia. You simply cannot fuck a prepubescent boy without doing serious damage to their shitter, its not possible. Think about what you're saying.

Oh yeah. Sorry wasn't paying attention. Your the faggot, of course you let random people stick cocks in your ass

You consider us to be of a muslim level of intelligence because we give you factual evidence of the negative consequences of fags?

I think you need to spend some time in a gay club to see what these freaks get up to.

So is that a yes or a no on the statistics? Because objectively I've proven you wrong with how most child victims are females targeted by adult (white) males.

Why does buttsex bother you so much? Isn't anal a pretty big fetish among straights too?

Ask and you shall receive

Have you even read the link I posted?
Even if you like anal you shouldn't do it.
I will let a pretty girl kiss the rusty starfish, but that's about it.

Here is more for the fag in denial.

>25% of gay men have had over 1000 sex partners
Oh I'm laughing

Just curious - you guys can be honest, I'll believe you here - do you get upset that you can be fired or become a social pariah because gay hating is no longer socially acceptable (at least in the countries that matter)?

Theres nothing wrong with this, its the fucking opera house.

"It's not a slippery slope" they said: my "love is love" brother in law literally tries to steal his parent's attention from his nieces and nephews, it's a joke

You laugh due to what? Is the number too low? You laugh because there are straight men who think all fags should be exterminated? Or you laugh because its the truth and you are more filthy than a cockroach?

Shit wait im high af

>You laugh because there are straight men who think all fags should be exterminated?
Yes, honestly. Because it makes me amused knowing how triggered you get at the sight at two men holding hands, and how impotent you are to do anything about it being socially acceptable.

Look dick shitter, for those of us who won't be dying prematurely from horrible avoidable diseases, we still tell the truth no matter what.

Plus I'm not a 20 yr old who spends his life gagging for cock on social media and I have a real job.

Oh neato, I have a real job too. Tell me, does your job let you talk loudly about how you think all gay people are filthy pedophiles? Because I think mine would have issues with it, and I'm a faggot.

Laugh all you want mate. I don't care a bit. Just know that people like me still exist. A lot of us do. You just won't be able to tell who it is. Unless of course your being thrown off a roof or being crushed by a tank or having a wall being blown over you to crush you.

Then where will be no mistake who is doing that to you.

>Just know that people like me still exist.
No shit retard, you can't ever get rid of tribalism or discrimination. But all you can do is sit and spin, and hope for Shariah Law to take over your country for us to be socially unacceptable again.

You definitely don't sound like a goofy muslim by the way, lol

>were more like to have been white
>white
Which white? White hispanic? White mullato? (((White)))?

Sodomy is the religion of the west at this point.

>when 75% of the victims were female
You realize that means 25% of the victims were male right?
Do you think 25% of men are gay?

I would prefer a gay, redpilled person over a straight, blue pilled person anyday

Sadly I think you're in the minority here, friendo.

i cant wait til the muslims sort you out bruce, you fucked up mate

>Having said that, I support gay marriage because I believe gay marriage will improve and stabilize the

It's a total lie. Their relationships are inherently dysfunctional and unstable. A piece of paper won't change that.

Couldn't you say that about heterosexual marriages, given divorce rates?

Why is that?

I think a bunch of people here legitimately have issues with gays. Not sure if its the baby boomers or just contrarians still growing up, but its pretty strange.

Based Poland.

Are you kidding? We gave you all the logical arguments. From medical to sociological.
If you still don't get it there is only one thing left.

If anything, boomer faggots and leftist corporations are the reason why SODOMY is a cult.

>If you still don't get it there is only one thing left.
Being socially accepted by western society?

Gay life style is disease ridden and morally corrupting society. That is the issue, not straight people.

What are you going to do about it? Sounds like you better preach the danger of the gay menace to all your friends and loved ones.

Do you think catholic priests are overwhelmingly homosexual? It’s about access to children. Pederastry=/=homosexuality. I know nuanced thought is difficult.