We stand with Palestine, right?

We stand with Palestine, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2015/09/29/video-young-boy-cries-grabs-his-father-as-frenzied-palestinians-shout-and-chase-them-after-jewish-prayers-at-jerusalem-holy-site
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You stand for both and hope for mutual annihilation, silly.

she looks like a monkey

FREE PALESTINE

Death to the fakestinians!!!!

better arabs than jews

indeed

theblaze.com/news/2015/09/29/video-young-boy-cries-grabs-his-father-as-frenzied-palestinians-shout-and-chase-them-after-jewish-prayers-at-jerusalem-holy-site

My loyalty depends if I get a Palestinian wife, or Jewish wife

silly mexican

I don't give a fuck about anybody in that whole general area of the world.

Of course

Still whiter than you desu

kinda yea

Non-country

Naw

no

best case scenario is they completely destroy each other

i support bringing them closer to this point so for the moment i support Israel for it really pisses off the muzzies

Israeli propaganda shill agents detected.

Sup Forums thinks they are redpilled. But they fall for Israel's propaganda every time. If you're not for Palestine, you've been subverted and brainwashed by the Israeli shills on this board and you just don't know it.

Depends If they stand with me and my country behind invaded

Nope, they need to go back or away.

No, we stand with no Semitic people.

>If you're not for Palestine, you've been subverted and brainwashed by the Israeli shills on this board and you just don't know it.
Fuck off memeflag.

Sandnigger shill detected.

Yes, but not because they are Muslims but because it upsets the kikes.
In reality the whole lot should be levelled with a mushroom cloud and left for nature to take over

Stand for France you fag. Let them sort their own mess

Stand for your own country, you fag. Let them sort their own mess

I stand with Paristan.

Do they ever sneak in a sniff of the guy's feet infront of them? Just wondering.

Why should I support either side over reducing the entirety of greater Israel to glowing green glass? Both are awful

Unfortunately, Jewish Israel is better than the rest of the region in almost every way. Palestine is especially bad, typical sandnigger behavior.
Besides, where would we put the Jews without Israel?

>she looks like a monkey

she looks like a jew, actually

Hell, where they belong?

Palestinians and ashkenazi jews are ethnically the most similar to each other so we shouldnt be siding with either desu

>where would we put the Jews without Israel?

they have an entire autonomous region in Russia. Madagascar is still an option. or maybe Antarctica.

In ovens

No they are sand niggers who need to be destroyed, just like the kikes. Kill them all.

>We stand with Palestine, right?
Of course. Everything that hurts the Kike.

Siberia is fine

Absolute 2-digit IQ monkey retards detected.
By your posts I can interpret that some of you tend to jump from 2-digit to 1-digit when posting on Sup Forums.

Do you guys seriously think Palestine has ANY power to combat Israel?
Do you really have to delude yourself that NOT INTERVENING means that both will annihilate themselves?

NO
Palestinians will be yet another minority living in different countries (see kurds).
Israel will just keep growing like a snowball until it reached its final form as a regional super power (which it admittedly already is).

We have kept supporting Israel with arms deals and donations.
They are too powerful now for the "just let them destroy eachother"-mentality, they will not lose. They will never lose, at this rate.
We do not support Palestine because we love Sandniggers, we support them because they oppose our GREATEST enemy.
That is JUDAISM.

>b-but where should they go?
Literally anywhere else. Why the fuck is this a question? Do you SERIOUSLY need a country where YOU are the majority?
Europeans and Americans will literally suck your cock for being Jewish.

Here is a question.
Palestinians as a majority follow islam.
A minority are christians.
When palestinian state is born,
Much to the annoyance of the jews,
What is going to happen to those palestinian christians?
Peaceful co existence?

Or scenario similar to egypt, where the copts get blown to shit?

way to totally misinterpret my post for le epic ultra long quote reply
i never said to let them sort it out on their own I said to fucking nuke the whole shit hole
fuck off hans

>i never said to let them sort it out on their own I said to fucking nuke the whole shit hole
You useless fucking cunt, you know this won't happen in 10 lifetimes so shut your fat ass and fantasize somewhere else.

> Do you SERIOUSLY need a country where YOU are the majority?
God, I hope Merkel and Schulz create a government again, so Germany ceases to exist. You deserve to die.

Where are all the "Liberals" to call out the Israelis for their anti-Islamic policies?

Muslims haven't exactly done anything to get people to like them. After all the BS they've done in Europe they have dug their own grave.

No. We stand with muslims and jews butchering each other till they are both gone.

they don't need to do anything for us to like them, they are our tools.
hello kike

This kraut gets it. Ignore the kikes Hans. You're only mistake was posting in this thread in the first place.

No

/Thread

I stand with anyone against Israel.

only hippies and degenerates stand with palestine

I truly cannot understand why Sup Forums is not pro-Isreal. Why would you not want all the jews contained in their own country? Who gives a flying fuck what "palestinians" or all the other sand niggers think is their land?

I stand with noone except myself and family.

stop replying to every post you absolute nigger

No!

It's important to note that whenever an Israeli wants to hide their identity, they will use fail flags to mask it.

A Kurd is behind this post.

At least the Palestinians don't pay dirty old men to pretend 2 B Rabbis who can sexually molest baby boys.

Already took one
Says the guy with the memeflag.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Ahahaahaaa ahhhahhhaaahahaha
Fuck every muslim you stupid idiot.
I don't see arab/muslim refugees flooding israel and raping their women and trucking their people.

Not my problem that you are scared from the jews ,i don't care even if they glass all of you and piss on your corpes.

You should not have come to europe.

everyone is against you know from the real communists in china to the buddhists and now europe everyday a little more.

We will fuck you guys up and THEN we normal humans will figure the problem with the other guys out.

fuck allah fuck muslims fucl palestine

nice try jidf

Yes

No one should support a country that believes this is normal and to be accepted.

Philistines should leave Israel and go to Germany where they will be happy and everyone likes them and gib gibs

Is that right?

Can we just glass the entire Middle East and be done with it? Sure it's tactless but so are they.

Perfect solution.

yes

One side is muds

The other kikes

How about none of them, you fucking moron.
Both are subhuman scumbags who deserve only a nuclear holocaust.

There's no such country as palestine, it doesn't exist.

Yes.

good goy

Remember, if (((they))) achieve to destroy Palestinians, whites will be the next to fall.

Fuck Palestine, and fuck the PLO. They're terrorist Islamic shitheads.

I will NEVER choose Islam, side with Islam, or support it. It's a death cult and needs to be eradicated from the earth. And that goes for any government that is Islamic.

Fuck off, Achmed. And fuck Mohammed, too.

fuck em both, install christian kingdom of jerusalem DEUS VULT

It's Israel that is flooding Europe with Muslims, so that Europe will hate Muslims.

Israel is the real enemy. Why do you hate Muslims? Because Israel brainwashed you into hating them.

Every Muslim terrorist attack is a Mossad false flag operation, including 9/11. Israel commits these fake Muslim terrorism, and lies and tells the world that Muslims did it, so that the world will hate Muslims.

The real enemy is Israel. You think Osama bin Laden bombed the twin towers? You're brainwashed. Mossad/Israel did it. And again, Israel is flooding Europe with Muslim refugees. Hate Israel.

Israel is our greatest allies against the globalists, mudslimes and Nazis. MAGA!

>Why do you hate Muslims?
Why?
Because I have read the koran and haddiths, and muslims hate everything that isn't giving them the entitlement they feel they deserve for following a pedophile warlord.. Perhaps you'd be better asking why muslims hate US - by which I mean all non-muslims?
Even the Buddhists have got fed up with them.

You just described Israel.

Remember, they did 9/11. You're a shill.

I have read Israel's religious text. It says that Israel is the chosen one and all the rest are Goyims that can be treated as cattles to serve the Jews.

Israel is the real enemy. Anyone in this thread that is pro-Israel is a Mossad propaganda agent.

>Mossad propaganda agent.

or a bluepilled brainwashed goyim cattle. which one is you?

We stand with no one. Everything is cringe and gay.

>You're a shill.
You're a poof, sucking on a halal meatpole, KYS, pedo-loving piss-drinker

You're either an Israel propaganda paid shill, or a bluepilled brainwashed goyim. Which one is you?

"Palestine" got invaded and lost, Losers lose, winners win. I don't care for Israel but the losers lost.

You love Israel for bombing the Twin Towers.

Hitler was right.

No, fuck em.

Either you're a paki pedophile, or a German. Which one is you?

>supporting palestine
I hope you are trolling

Palestine didn't bomb the Twin Towers.

Palestine doesn't consider others as goyim cattles meant to be slaughtered.

>"Palestine" got invaded and lost, Losers lose, winners win. I don't care for Israel but the losers lost.
Right so if Iran or whoever conquers Israel it belongs to the Muslims again and you won't complain.

I don't care about Palestine, the weak should fear the strong.

I don't see israelis flooding Europe you idiot.

Oh and the other thing you tried to imply good that you tell us that muslims only ask how high when someone from israel says jump.

when our women get raped there are no iaraelis involves.

Your pretty much saying muslims are brainless idiots who do what Israelis want ?

Pathetic how you roll around in your own shit

the jews wont stop and will just be faggots regardless of what the international community wants. while i would support their decission to do what ever they want in their country it becomes a issue when they try to expand their boarders to encompass others land

this isnt new it has been going on for decades and they even put forward the greater israel map which any one in the region should be insulted by

but fear not america cant defend israel and europe cant either. israel will be cut from the global economy and even many conservatives will hate israel for creating more refugees and this is how the right wing in america will be divided thus balancing the playing field as nigs and whites in america even in the left arent on the same side. nigs became overtly hostile then tried to suck up to white then pulled this shit in alabama which didnt make white liberals feel better. its so clear cut race wise its funny the nigs cant see it

We have enough problems in my country to take a second to side with either jews or literal savages.
You should do the same,pay more attention to your country's problems.

All Islam terrorism that have ever occurred are Israel Mossad False Flag Operations. See 9/11. They tried to blame it on Islam. But redpilled people who aren't brainwashed knows it's Israel who did 9/11.