How do you guys feel about sluts pretending to be pure?

How do you guys feel about sluts pretending to be pure?

Fake whores. Must be all purged.

Is this Koi to Uso?

Tbh I don't expect nothing less than betrayal from a 3d woman, but in 2d this is unforgivable.

Fake innocent girls are the devil's work. They mislead the mc with lies and taint anime

Hot if she's cunning, self-aware, and does it for her pleasure. Shit if she's lacking self-awareness and wants to hide her shame.

gay boy will win

Are we talking about sluts pretending to be pure, or sluts having a genuinely shy reaction to having sex with someone they're in love with for the first time?

Because the latter is a precious gift from the Lord.

I love it, sluts add more realism in my anime. In fact, a slut who pretends to be pure makes a series far more enjoyable.

I hate pure characters, they're fucking boring.

Absolutely haram

Having sex out of lust and having it out of love are 2 different things my dude

Nah.

My brother.

>not liking the purest of them all

I like the guy, but he can't win and we both know that.

Can she wins?

My fellow africanized honeybee.

Who would ever want a pure, chaste insecure girl who doesnt know what the fuck she wants or likes, nor does she give it for a long time because of embarrassment?
You can however have a slut who will suck your dick behind a dumpster while youre out shopping for buttplugs and nippleclamps for her. She will proudly gargle your cum while looking into your eyes, waiting for you to give her the go to swallow.

Its not even a choice niggers.

Slut in heat.

>hold hands
So lewd...

>true romantic developments over a year
>I WANT IT NOW!
Swallowing is a shit-tier fetish, semen belongs in the vag○○, or on a bespectacled girl's glasses. Everything else is haram

But I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a girl. If you want sexual satisfaction, pick the second one. If you want to spend years growing attached to the pure girl and get to know her like the palm of your hand. You can teach her and make her better. Hell, you can even corrupt her if you're into that. They're like a blank slate, the way they develop is influenced by the men in their lives.

You can however have a slut who will suck your dick behind a dumpster while youre out shopping for buttplugs and nippleclamps for her. She will proudly gargle your cum while looking into your eyes, waiting for you to give her the go to swallow.

Sup Forums has a lot of diversity now
aren't we happy

exploring with a pure is more fun and less stressful

Turning an innocent girl into your personal sex toy is the best.

so is being pure and being non virgin

But the purityfags hate sluts.

Hmm...

>gay
So that was his deal. I thought he was main girl's arranged partner.

He was pretty hostile towards the other 2 girls.

I dunno man as I got older, I started to give less of a fuck about muh purity in mango.

last good rage I had, was with pic related,

Looks like the girl also had sons feelings for him

Makes me feel better about him getting cucked

Some feelings*

Can they even get back together at this point? It's too late for both of them right?

The guy does not live with his wife so he could
Don't know about the girls situation though

Probably no

>How do you guys feel about sluts pretending to be pure?

Consider Mikako.

picked up

Himegoto is funny because Kaito is a huge manslut who just so happens to secretly want to be the little girl and yet he is actually pretty cool once he gets past his Mikako obsession.

I though the characters dont even hae sex in this?

Was that user bullshitting, cause im tired of teasing/beating around the bush nonsense.