Why are soyboys so against McDonalds when it's objectively still the best fast food chain?

Why are soyboys so against McDonalds when it's objectively still the best fast food chain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY
youtube.com/watch?v=pr19HRX6Rkw
eater.com/2016/8/8/12403338/subway-yoga-mat-chemical-mcdonalds-burger-king-wendys
youtube.com/watch?v=tVA57Z7yxj8
njmonthly.com/articles/eat-drink/the-tastemakers/
newyorker.com/magazine/2009/11/23/the-taste-makers
pbs.org/pov/foodinc/excerpt-fast-food-nation/3/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgcc_ZZnAgM
theverge.com/2017/12/14/16777562/morgan-spurlock-director-sexual-abuse-twitter-confession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

McDonalds is okay. For 10 dollars you can get infinite food. Lucky for me I never gain weight, otherwise I would be fat by now. Once in McDonalds 2 drunk black girls came in loud as fuck, and I went to the bathroom to hide. I waited in the stall for 10 minutes then I heard their yelling coming my direction. They both went into the women’s bathroom, that’s when I came out of the men’s. I took off my belt and tied it around the door handle on the girl’s side then fastened it to the men’s bathroom’s door handle. Then I stepped back and watched how they tried to open the door but could only open it 2 inches and they started getting mad. “LET US OUT I AINT PLAYING” it was the best minute of my life till and staff member came over to take off the belt so I had to flee.

Stupid burger mutt.

mcdiarrhea's

McDonalds is garbage with salt, fat, and sugars to mask the shit you are eating and give a jolt to your brain. Five Guys is more substantial. Expensive, but higher quality food and blows McDs out the fucking waters.

Wew

i don't believe you. but funny in any case. lel.

>calls other soyboys
>supports the hormone Burger With estronuggets

t. soyboy

I haven't ate junk food in God knows how long and I can admit McDonald's is pretty fucking good, especially when considering their prices. If it wasn't so bad for you, I would eat more.

>junkfood is bad for you hurr

Anybody with a functioning brain is against McDonald's. That food is the worst bottom-of-the-barrel shit you could possibly eat.

But McDonald's is awful user. It's guilty pleasure food at best. Five Guys is the only fast food place I've been to that's genuinely good. Even Burger King and KFC are leagues ahead of McDonald's in terms of quality

>McDonalds
Pleb taste.
Wendy's is far better.

What's your favourite food from mcdicks? I had 3 cheeseburgers for lunch

Chick-fil-A is so much better it’s not even debatable if you say otherwise you must be a retarded idiot

For me, it's the McChicken

Because liberals fear losing their shitty low wage jobs to robots that will kick their ass. McDonalds is gonna make the plunge soon

Not just junk food. You're literally being manipulated with additives.

You've yet to eat a real burger for the first time in your life.

NUKE ALL MCDONALDS NOW BEFORE IT INFECTS US ANY MORE
ITS THE GREATEST FORM OF CORPORATE FASCISM JEW MAGIC DNA DESTROYING FAT MANIPULATING - ITS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!

THIS WAS ADMITTED BY THE JEWS!

BLOWING UP YOUR LOCAL MCDONALDS SHOULD BE ON EVERYONES MIND

IVE BEEN THINKING OF IT SINCE THE MID 70'S

No, that would be Arby's

>watches supersize me once

Hey hey hey..mcdonalds have the best french frys in the country. Dont you fucking dare touch our Micky Ds

Such shitty propaganda and 100% anti capitalist

because soy boys don't eat meat

Why do Canadians have to put a leaf on everything? It is to remind them that they're still in Canada?

(((Ronald McDonald)))

youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY

MCDONALDS IS PEOPLE AND THEY ALL HAVE AIDS AND THEY ALL GOT IT FROM BUTT SEX

KNOW THAT FEELING IN YOUR ASS AFTER EATING MC DONALDS!??!?!
THATS THE PEOPLE TRYING TO ESCAPE

NUKE ALL MCDONALDS NOW

Already happening!

>soyburgers

You fucked up

Holy fuck it is beautiful. Now a nigger wont screw my order :')

I love how libtards fear it, because you just know that they are never gonna be engineers or diagnostics so the machines will replace them while giving hard working americans something to do

>libtards crusade against mcdonalds all the time
>meanwhile they have no problem chugging down that starbucks """""coffee"""" which is made out of 70% sugar

Screw you arby 's is the shit.
They got the the meat

Chik fil a serves nothing good.

Roy rogers is superior shit tier food.

MCDONALDS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BECOME RETARDS

Their commerical is annoying and Arbys are for redneck southern retards who voted trump. City folk goto mcdonalds

This is your 3rd caps lock post. We get it leaf, you lost your mcdonalds job to a chad-bot

And that's why 90% of city folk are fat and stupid.

They have those at my local McDonalds. They don't really replace jobs. More people end up working in the kitchen to keep up with orders coming in faster from more open registers.

McDonald it he best empirically

>unskilled menial work intended for teenagers and high-functioning downies
>immigrants steal the jerbs
>demand $15/hr "living wage"
>bye-bye humans, meet the robo-mexican

your intestines are weak.

>Went to Poland for Christmas
>Ironically tried polish only menu burgers
>The best McDonald's I ever had

I can't stop eating this crap now :(

what about all those soyim who went for the rick and morty sauce

>they think mcdonalds is better than hungry jacks

youtube.com/watch?v=pr19HRX6Rkw

MCDONALDS IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING PLACE FOR KEKS GIVES MANBOOBS AND ISNT EVEN CHEAP IN CANADA MAYBE AMERICA BUT NO FAST FOOD IS CHEAP HERE LEGIT LAD

MCDONALDS THOUGH I REMEMBER SEEING A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT HOW MCDONALDS WAS HEALTHY AND THEY HAD SCIENTISTS N SHEIIIT TALKING ABOUT THE LETTUCE AND HOW IT HAD VIETEMAN C N SHEIIIT

EVEN THE FUCKING WATER IN MCDONALDS HAS SALT IN IT

NUKE NOW

They installed them here when they released the whole "craft your own burger" thing.
I don't think liberals ever really work at a place like McDonalds anyway though.
At least here it was always an after school job or immigrants.
I am a little sad when I go to the supermarket and see one middle aged woman running 20 self-checkouts at the supermarket when it used to be 10 high school girls saving for University

>makes $100k a year fixing/making Mcdonald bots
>Angry soyboy loses job to chadbot

Like pottery

suicide only option

Oh nononono here in Burgerland I can tell you that workers at McDonalds are all liberal 18-23 year olds. They have the pink hair, big clear glasses, etc

Lets just agree Five Guys is the best fast food eatery

>unskilled menial work intended for teenagers and high-functioning downies
>cheap foreign labor steals the jerbs
>demand Trump end trade with Mexico to "bring back the jobs"
>bye-bye humans, meet the robo-mexican

Why would a go to a restaurant where the owner is hungry?

>Chick-fil-A
I agree with you, but around this time or so last year chik-fil-a started giving me the worst shits. Don't know what happened, but holy fuck it's awful. Did they change something?

>here it was always an after school job or immigrants
It used to be exclusively an afterschool job in the US. Then it became exclusively a job for immigrants. I haven't seen a white person or anyone under 20 working at McDonald's in years.

Yea we know McDonalds is for high class city folk. Don't want any red hats getting them chicken mc_cancer nuggets .

mcdonalds is actually expensive in Canada

Whatta legend

Little soyboy faggots don't get that McDonald's is the right wing patrician's choice of restaurant. It is popular, it tastes great, it's all American, and everything about it exemplifies whiteness. It's hated because it's #1. I will always be enjoying McDonald's while left wing cucks bitch and moan about how much it sucks.

lol americans are degenerate

Just think about using these roboarms in your picture for defenses on the border. Like it grabs a mexican and chucks them back or grabs their lil beaner head like Docter Octopus and crushes it into mush

Because he is the King

Nigger I've eaten hamburgers all my life, they all taste like meat
There is no magical alchemical "additive" that tricks you into thinking cardboard tastes great.
It's called seasoning, and mcdonalds has great sauces for their burgers

Ever see the 1982 hit movie called The Toy? Its really funny user. Wanna watch it sometime with me?

Well then enjoy killing yourself.

aren't mcdonalds burgers mostly soy? since its cheap?

also best fries on the planet. i will state, i am a burger king whopper bro, i like wendy.. BUT WHY why wendy have your dollar menu 99 cent burger, become smaller than the 99 cent chicken sandwich?

WAY SMALLER.

compare this to my burger king whopper and whopper junior.

FOR REFERENCE.. see image.

This. I'm also alt-right and McDonald's is the restaurant for the strong white male. I particularly enjoy their Sweet BBQ Bacon Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Deus Vult, brother.

Can any other "lowscale" fast good place compete? In-N-Out makes better burgers but costs more. I'd rather have a dozen hot n spicy than two single meals.

To be fair, I haven't tried Five Guys. I still stand by my previous statement that McDonald's is underrated due to a lot of the negative publicity surrounding it.

Fuck McDonalds,
Fuck Wendy's,
Fuck Burger King.

Checkers/Rallys and Subway are the way to go.

eater.com/2016/8/8/12403338/subway-yoga-mat-chemical-mcdonalds-burger-king-wendys

i prefer whoppers.. if i can't grill my own meet.. and trust me thats the go to. making your own hamburger meat. and grilling it on charcoal. is the winning taste. its why trump loves meat loaf and you lefty pol faggots hate it.

Op is obviously a faggot who's never tasted a whopper.

subway...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soyboys have no real opinions, they shit on McDonald's when leftist celebrities say it's unhealthy and imperialist, but just as easily scramble to consume McDonald's when other leftist celebrities tell them the Mulan soy sauce is le best thing in the world.

Man this thread sure is making my hungry for McDonald's. They have so many cheap and tasty options and many of them are even open 24 hours a day. I might just go and get something to eat right now, like a Quarter Pounder with Cheese Value Meal with delicious golden french fries and a soft drink of my choice.

Hmm...yum. Be right back...

Kek right
He's probably some fat as fatass that listened ate Jared's spiel

Taco time is the only fast food restaurant worth eating at

More of a raising canes man myself
That caniac combo is the epitome of fast food if you swap the coleslaw for extra fries

why does the punch nazi guy look like a kike.. how is this even news worthy.. this is what propaganda looks like. jews have become lazy and its showing. they rely on stupid lazy audiences.. and its starting to catch up. to bad we turn them to glass and their puppets soon.

>aren't mcdonalds burgers mostly soy? since its cheap?
no, they are beef.
They advertise it as such, so they open themselves to fraud suits if they were found not to do so.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVA57Z7yxj8

Is it high quality?
no. But it's decent quality.

They keep the price down due to economies of scale.

>McGarbage
IN-N-OUT. 5 GUYS. WENDYS. EVEN GODDAMNED BURGER KING. NIGGER DO YOU EVEN FAST FOOD?

I watched that gif about 200 times. It's memorizing.

I was thinking of doing that too. Bloody house is full of Germans and they all parked their freedom vans behind my car though

>soyboys
>McDonalds
Uhhhhhh.... helllo? Non compos mentis..

so he fucks highschool girls and eats

FACT
subway chicken is 42.8 percent REAL chicken.. WHICH is why the rotisserie chicken was invented.. 53.6 real chicken..

i'll stick to whoppers..

He's not a kike, but a lefty white TRAITOR, which is even worse. Also dumbass Dickie Spencer getting punched became a hot t-shirt design among rich bay area ANTIFAs.

>tfw americans have the biggest variety of fast food chains and we only got like 4

>There is no magical alchemical "additive" that tricks you into thinking cardboard tastes great.

In fact, that's exactly how it works. The meat used in fast-food hamburgers is so heavily processed, and bleached with ammonia to kill bacteria, that the end result doesn't taste like much of anything.

Enter the flavor chemical factories. These companies invent artificial flavor additives which each major burger chain adds to their meat to give it a distinctive flavor.

Think about it--- McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, and Wendy's all have distinctive flavors, and the flavor NEVER CHANGES. But anyone who eats at those places could take a bite in a blind taste-test and immediately identify which chain the burger comes from.

They don't advertise it, but companies like these invented the "McDonald's Burger" flavor and the "Wendy's Burger" flavor:

njmonthly.com/articles/eat-drink/the-tastemakers/
newyorker.com/magazine/2009/11/23/the-taste-makers

And check this out:

>Grainger had brought a dozen small glass bottles from the lab. After he opened each bottle, I dipped a fragrance testing filter into it. The filters were long white strips of paper designed to absorb aroma chemicals without producing off-notes. Before placing the strips of paper before my nose, I closed my eyes. Then I inhaled deeply, and one food after another was conjured from the glass bottles. I smelled fresh cherries, black olives, sautéed onions, and shrimp. Grainger's most remarkable creation took me by surprise. After closing my eyes, I suddenly smelled a grilled hamburger. The aroma was uncanny, almost miraculous. It smelled like someone in the room was flipping burgers on a hot grill. But when I opened my eyes, there was just a narrow strip of white paper and a smiling flavorist.

pbs.org/pov/foodinc/excerpt-fast-food-nation/3/

go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgcc_ZZnAgM

>murican food culture

We have a lot of others though, surely you too?
Burger Fuel
Burgers and Beers
Velvet Burger
and then of course varying quality burgers from FishnChip shops

Shieeeet, just went to Burgers and Beers website picrelated

I go to fast food for something cheap and quick.

If I wanted to eat something tasty and good for me I'd go to the grocery store and cook it myself.

I feel bad for all those fast food employees and the stupid bullshit they put up with.

Well the half that are there actually working anyways.

Restaurants I think are the dumbest shit ever to go to though.

Not only are you paying a fuckload more for the food, but you're going to have to wait for them to cook it anyways and have to tip some shitty waitress to move food from point A to point B.

If I wanted a good steak instead of going to some restaurant I'd just buy one at the store for a 1/3 the price and then I don't have to worry about them under cooking or overcooking the steak.

The sides and shit are easy as fuck to make and only take a few minutes too.

I'm talking fast food not nu age hipster burger bars that sell 25 dollar overpriced average shit. We already have plenty of that garbage here and I'm frankly sick of it. If you're gonna open a burger joing stop making the portioning so small and the average price of a SINGLE burger 20-30 bucks.

Is that guy the same as this guy in pic related?

Where do you live where they are like that? They are either niggers or spics and in a heavily white area or country area, nice younger white kids or old ladies.

at this point the food isn't really bad depending upon what you order. They have resources to buy good quality at an advantageous price and rebut the stereotype. They m make a quality product at a reasonable price quickly with minimum hassle. Cry moar.

White in a white or country area**

>$30 burger
Never have i been so happy to live in burgerland I feel for you user.

>Then there was the time I settled a sexual harassment allegation at my office. This was around 8 years ago, and it wasn’t a gropy feely harassment. It was verbal, and it was just as bad.

>I would call my female assistant “hot pants” or “sex pants” when I was yelling to her from the other side of the office. Something I thought was funny at the time, but then realized I had completely demeaned and belittled her to a place of non-existence.

>So, when she decided to quit, she came to me and said if I didn’t pay her a settlement, she would tell everyone. Being who I was, it was the last thing I wanted, so of course, I paid. I paid for peace of mind. I paid for her silence and cooperation. Most of all, I paid so I could remain who I was.

>I am part of the problem.

>And then there’s the infidelity. I have been unfaithful to every wife and girlfriend I have ever had. Over the years, I would look each of them in the eye and proclaim my love and then have sex with other people behind their backs.

theverge.com/2017/12/14/16777562/morgan-spurlock-director-sexual-abuse-twitter-confession