Ballad of fallen angels

Toys in the attic.

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui

the red eye one

Pierrot le Fou

Correct.

Hard Luck Woman

you can tell whole thing is ending soon just from this episode

The last one because it meant I didn't have to watch any more of this overrated garbage

Waltz for Venus

Much room Sambral

Pierrot La Fou

All of them.

But the one with the cowboy.

Brain Scratch

The ending is so sad

>cowboy bebop
>only 1 episode with a cowboy

Jupiter Jazz part 2

yes yes that's what i like seeing

That one episode where Faye was sunbathing in her bikini and Ed ran her head down her leg to show how smooth Faye's skin was. So weird seeing fanservice in Cowboy Bebop but it came off more cute than sexy. Been so long since I've seen CB can't be halfarsed to look it up. But that scene definitely wasn't in Mushroom Samba or Pierrot le Fou so those are disqualified from being Breast Episode Ever.

Hard Luck Woman. Jupiter Jazz part 2 in second place.

Pierre the Fat

Some of my favourites have been mentioned here, but an episode that I really like and I don't see typed a lot is Black Dog Serenade.

I dunno, I just love how it starts out with the corpses of the guards, the overall feel and theme of the episode and that we get more backstory on Jet.

The last 3, I can't recall the names, but they really did a great job of tying the whole thing together. That and jupiter jazz pt 2.

the one where it ends with the Native American soothsayer or whatever talking about faith to the young boy

Speak like a Child