What is the best solution to the burgerland obesity epidemic? people are dying

what is the best solution to the burgerland obesity epidemic? people are dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
youtube.com/watch?v=PFOogvab2TA
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make 2 hour lunch breaks mandatory for all workers where they must leave their desks and actually have a damn meal instead of some microwaved sodium and preservative filled shit. Burn down Walmart. All that cheap shit they sell is cancer. Make growing your own food a national priority, with teaching everyone how to container garden. No excuses I grew up 10 min from the Bronx lived in a apartment complex my whole life. Found earthtainers online. Built a so-called down version for patio. Fucking 5 foot tall tomato trees, zucchini, corn, peas for little to nothing.

pic related but not mine.

^^^ scaled down ^^^

>fat tax
>tax food based on calorie count
>gym tax credit
>bring back personal accountability
>subsidize fresh produce so it is affordable
>Fitness tracker lottery (people who use a fitbit are auto-enrolled in a lottery with more tickets being given based on distance per week.)

uhhhh self respect leads to self control...sorry i have no laws proposed

>what is the best solution to the burgerland obesity epidemic? people are dying
Remove spics & niggers from the stats.

Give people time to actually have a proper meal. 30 min for lunch is very common here. You can’t do jack shit with 30 min.

>people

Imposes taxes on low fat, sugar, and wheat. Make meat and eggs very cheap. Essentially making keto meme diet the norm.

Make sure healthcare isn't socialized and let them die.

End all welfare

>Gym Tax Credit
Fucking This

No.

No no no.

Just stop giving the idiot poor welfare.

get rid of jews

It is a national security issue but what an be done besides heavily taxing fast food and drinks? On the flip side we could manage portion sizes and put limitations of the sizes of soda. No more gallon big gulps.

mandatory gym visit and training every second day

Eat more freedom fries?

So? Life is not a contest to see who lives the longest.

racewar

also thats a poor choice of burger. small ass piece of meat and all those vegetables

Clearly an ineffective war on corn syrup/fat that will bolster law enforcement and wreck budgets is the best option.

How are you suppose to eat that?

or you could choose to eat this instead, i guess.

I happen to be a gym rat that always tries to help people put down the fork and instill will power to exercise. You know what, most just do not respond, So I say this. If you can't help yourself be healthy. Fine; die of a heart attack, be physically miserable.

dont let them industrialize your Food
meat only 2 times a week
exercise and work Manual labour
no coke, just water and Juices that arent sweetened with sugar

push straight down on it until its smushed small enough to eat

This.

Also bring back MSG and make veggies cheaper too.

It's not just an American problem anymore. Most people are actually repulsed by the idea of eating healthy. It's because our generation has less purchasing power. Excess rather than restraint is seen as freedom these days.

what the fuck are you talking about? it would explode out the sides

More burgers.

destroy GMO's and make high-fructose corn syrup illegal. the body cannot process these things.

problem solved.

Sardines

>3 taxes, a subsidization, and a mandatory lottery
>wanting the government to become even more entrenched in your personal life

I can't believe what I am reading

Sugar: The Bitter Truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

summary:
Sugar is bad, mmkay?

More burgers

It would never happen, Burgerland lives on the (((corn))) industry.

not to mention the damage this shit causes raises all of our fucking premiums

Keto, nigger.
It works.

take away food stamps

Ban on soda.

Kill the food and drug cartels

That would hurt (((profits))).

Ban Monsanto and promote grow your own

balance
self discipline
You can think for yourself, can't you?

Rebuild our culture of prosperity. Rich people are rarely fat, and although we have created an excess of resources so immense that anyone can be fat, what we're missing is that winning American spirit that we used to have.

>>I'm an optimistfag. I think it's coming back.

soda tax

watch dr lustig on youtube

Intermittent fasting

Tax fat people

accept more refugees

The same answer to most of our problems - Civil War.

Get rid of food stamps and have a mandatory class on nutrition in school, including calorie counting

>people actually count calories

Always thought that was a meme. I guess we can't all be blessed with an inability to gain weight.

>Get rid of food stamps and have a mandatory class on nutrition in (((school))), including (((calorie counting)))

Counting calories is useless. Animals don't count calories, 99% of slim people don't count calories.

It's not the calories, stupid!

Get rid of processed carbohydrates, simple sugars and transfats. Introduce whole foods with lots of fiber and fat. Let your medicine be your food and your food be your medicine.

IDK if it's a meme or not but that's how I lost weight. And I learned about it originally from my health class in highschool, so I know from personal experience that it works

It's definitely not useless, it's how our bodies work. Calories are the amount of energy it takes to raise one kilogram of water one degree celcius.

The problem with processed food is that it uses high calorie, cheap ingredients such as butter and oil to keep prices low.

It's physically impossible to not gain weight if you eat more calories than your body burns, otherwise you'll be violating the laws of thermodynamics

>(((laws of thermodynamics)))

Actually, you are right to some degree, but we are not physical machines like cars, we are biological beings. Please don't confuse physics and biology. Watch and learn:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFOogvab2TA

Bioreactor

biology is run by molecular machines which of course follow the laws of thermodynamics.

I definitely agree and that's why other diets like keto exist.

But counting calories is by far the easiest because all you need to do is flip over food packages. And if we're talking about getting rid of hamplanets, I know they are lazy shits, but they can add. And for the most part counting calories does work, maybe not for everyone but it sure would fix a large portion of the population

Okay look im a fucking tranny so I have female hormones and actually face a legit biological problem in regards to my metabolism.
I literally eat 3x as much now in veggies and Ive lost 100lbs.
So anyone saying they cant is a faggot full of shit.

What I learned is that I actually have anorexia but I was basically eating MRE style with heavily processed foods so I was eating only a handful but I was eating like 3000 calories.
But I was eating that way so I could avoid eating as much as possible.

Theres nothing wrong with welfare.
I get like $180 a month and it was a little hard the first month or two, but after that I always have $40 left over and I actually eat organic and all veggies and maybe mix in some meat for protein. There's no excuse. People should be drug tested.

>remove obesity and all related disorders from treatment because its a personal choice
>give money saved disability to legit crazy people since they were born not made
>also remove depression, fat, etc from disability

Tax all junk food items, cigs, alcohol to pay for shit.

Its important to count roughly and to know what has calories in it.
For example, many sauces are basically salt while others can have say 100calories in a spoonful and 3g of fat. You eat the same thing 3x and thats 300calories and 9g of fat you added from using one sauce over the other. Which is basically eating the fat of a cheeseburger with half the calories of a cheeseburger. So you put that heavy sauce in every once in awhile not every time.
You could eat 3 little hand sized personal pizzas a day and get like 25g of fat and 1700 calories easily.
Portion sizes are also fucked up.
Chips are say 7 chips for 5g of fat and 300 calories but people eat the whole fucking bag and eat like 90g of fat and 6000 calories and are like BUT WHY AM I FAT?!

Its not all calories too, theres other systems at play as well. What you eat matters too.

You could eat 500 calories of veggies which would be an enormous plate like 5 handfuls worth.
Or you could eat half a stick of butter. Or you could eat 5 pieces of white bread.
All the butter contents of fat have to be processed and broken down.
The 5 bread pieces have an extremely high glycemic index and break down into sugar faster than even fucking orange juice.
You can give bread and orange juice to diabetics if they can swallow to get their sugars back up in an emergency.

So if you sit around eating potatos, candy, bread, soda, spaghetti etc, youre constantly flooding your system with insulin to combat this shit and overtime that fucks up your bodies perception of proper insulin production and you get diabetes etc and it changes how your body processes stuff and stores fat.

Sure, but machines don't get hungry. Biological beings get hungry. So if you want to understand hunger and obesity, then physics gets you only so far. Beyond that, you have to talk about biology.

I don't think counting calories is ''easiest''. The nutritional values on food packages require calculation. Suppose I just ate two slices of bread, how much calories does it contain? I have to read the package and then I have to either get a calculator or get a pen and paper and do some math. This might be easy for you, but it is not going to be easy on the long term for most people.

If counting calories works for you, then great, that means you have discipline doing that. But I don't see most Americans adding and substracting numbers just to lose weight.

I'll reply to my portion that you mentioned me in. But there is two reasons you aren't gaining weight.

1. You need to weigh EVERY SINGLE INGREDIENT in the dish you are eating.

2. If you are doing step 1, then you need to get your insulin checked and with on a ketogenic diet.

If you are doing both then you need to see a doctor IMMEDIATELY because something is very fucked up, or you need to call a scientist because your body is violating the laws of thermodynamics

I'm replying to my part

Counting calories is very easy if you have a cell phone, which most people do but can be done all day every day with a piece of paper and pencil as well.

As for the food packages, the are only accurate if you follow the serving size. But if you making a dish at home, you need to weigh all the ingredients because you just can't eyeball each ingredient without being horribly inaccurate

Quite honestly the best solution is probably for people to just eat less. It's so simple it's stupid

>people are dying
You say it like it's a bad thing

Counting calories leaves out many factors. Not all calories are made equal. Would you rather eat 500 calories of fish or 500 calories of sugarlaced, transfat donut? I think you would hoose fish if you care for your health. This shows that not all calories are the same and counting calories should take that into consideration.

>hoose = choose

Like most American problems, it can be solved by removing nonwhites. Spics and niggers are overwhelmingly fatter than white Americans. If they were all removed, we'd be below most anglo countries in obesity.

you just activated my almonds

>unspoken implication I'm somehow responsible for people eating themselves to death.

Fat people are responsible for fat people. If they weren't buying this shit, you can bet fast food places would be selling whatever the fuck they were eating, and the same argument would be taking place.

I swear to god you could sell these dumbasses deep fried salad and they'd tell themselves they were doing step 1 on getting healthier.

Are you trying to say these pictures prove whites are fatter than nonwhites?

American Indians and Asians cannot tolerate alcohol, sugar and milk as Europeans do. In my opinion, Europeans have different genetics that makes them more tolerant to these substances than non-Europeans. I'm no expert on genetics, so I can't know for sure.

no only that you're not a cent better

So romantic.

>American Indians and Asians
What does that have to do with American whites? An average white American is less than 0.3% native.
72% of blacks and 70% of Hispanics are overweight. We'd be average by European standards if they were removed

7.65% of your pay is shit away on FICA, double that if you are self-employed. A lot of it goes to fatsos and sick cases who would have died long ago were it not for the medical industry keeping them alive beyond what nature would provide.

provide sauce

White genocide

get out cia nigger

I guess my stats were out of date because this has them as even higher
stateofobesity.org/disparities/blacks/
stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/

You answered your own question. Let them die.

Post plans or link

>67,2% of white obese
nice try

Make refined sugar illegal

All calories are definitely made equal. All foods provide energy to the body. It's just that the ingredients in a donut are more calorie packed than those in fish.

Energy is energy. And I would definitely eat fish because I can eat a lot more of it because 500 calories of fish is a ton more food than a 500 calorie donut due to what their made up of.

I can eat about 4 bowls of popcorn with no butter or anything else and it would equal about 60 calories, filling up my stomach to it's brim. But I can eat one or two tablespoons of peanut butter and easily exceed 100 calories, leaving me very very hungry

,2% of white obese
not even 67% of niggers are obese, what are you reading?

But the problem is that they spawn fat children.

>The solution to obesity is forcing businesses to provide more time for people to eat
M
U
T
T

how about make them stop eating, or make water the only drink for FATS to drink 0 calories no sugar that is a good start

gOOD, BECAUSE WHAT NORMAL PERSON PUTS BBQ SAUCE ON EVERY SINGLE DISH IN THE WORLD. fUKK MERICAN

Start with cutting EBT by 75% and issuing cook books. We are the only country that has ever existed where the "poor" are obese. This tends to happen when you don't work and get to gorge yourself on expensive ultra processed foods that most working class people cannot readily afford.