I want to be the first transgender president

I want to be the first transgender president.

kys

Open boibobs and boigene

The average lifespan of a tranny is like 30, are you sure you can even stave off an heroing long enough to become eligible?

doit no balls

Hahhaah could you imagine if a male trans become
the first Female President
but was in fact a man? many keks
would be had
Feminism would be eternally btf

Sorry, I'm already making better headway towards this than you. Campaigned in several states for Trump, am an appointed official (city elects a Mayor only to have them then appoint a council, I got in good with her) and am currently working my way into the California state body while agitating for the State of Jefferson. How could they possibly stop me, it'd be TRANSPHOBIC.

I fucking love taking advantage of liberal idiots. Hate me if you want but I'm trying to do what I can to MAGA regardless.

Open boibobs and boigene

Here's my platform

>pro-LGBTQIA+
>pro-choice
>for climate protections
>for raising taxes on the wealthy
>for raising the minimum wage
>for the ACA and universal healthcare
>for protecting Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security
>for welfare spending and food stamps
>for stimulus and infrastructure spending
>for net neutrality
>against voter ID
>against gerrymandering
>for abolishing the electoral college
>for allowing in more refugees
>for open borders
>for ending deportations
>for legalizing marijuana and ending the drug war
>for abolishing the death penalty
>for ending mass incarceration
>pro-vaccine
>believes in evolution
>for free college and universal pre-K
>for common core
>against school choice
>pro-gun control
>supports the Iran nuclear deal
>supports the TPP, NAFTA, and Paris
>supports the UN, EU, and NATO
>anti-Russia, pro-Ukraine
>destroy ISIL
>keep U.S. embassy to Israel in Tel Aviv
>for the two state solution
>resume six party talks on North Korea
>make cuts to defense
>for separation of church and state

I will pass a transgender and non-binary rights bill in my first 100 days.

Hey, yeah, that sounds really good. Well thought out. You've obviously done your homework and are passionate about this.
Now open boibobs and boigene

Let me guess you're running as a republican

Ummm no

What qualifications do you have to speak to any of the platform points you made? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt of having actually thought about all those points rather than just taking the most absolute generic Democratic Party stances (which worked out so well last year).

Fuck off faggot. After 20 years of slashed military spending and an entire generation of trannies later the mexican military would waltz in unopposed as 1 out of 3 american men identify as women and are too busy wearing aprons and putting on lipstic they hear gunfire and REEEEEEEEEE REEEEE SOMEONE HELP as bearded women rush the border to defend muh right and muh freedom to be mentally ill.

Western civ is fucked. Even if America weny this route EU will not follow suit. This isnt freedom is national and cultural suicide

I have a degree in political science from a public university.

I want to be the first Australian president.

So zero qualifications? I have a polisci degree too and I try not to think about the time I wasted on it.

What jobs have you ever held? For example, I want to manage a complex bureaucratic system and deliver legislation. I have ten years of experience in project management on multi-million dollar products, with plenty of failures and successes to draw on. And believe me when you run a PMO, you learn internal politics real quick.

undergraduate? masters? honors? details are key user.
What is your work history like? lawyers, doctors, business men, and solders have much better odds than retail workers.

>>pro-choice

Well, have fun burning in Hell.

I thought the prescribed "Their Turn"(tm) order was:

Black
Woman
Mexican
Dyke
Fag
Retard
Tranny

So unless a few of those categories get doubled up (too bad a dyke just ran and lost), you'll be waiting a while.

But do please try. It would be absolutely perfect if the President that causes (and in futility tries to stop) the formation of the white ethnostate is a tranny. Pure pottery.

Send bob of dis wuwn, i lek picatuer of hur but,i hop yu snd but and bob they look nice

>implying spicland has any power
>implying trannies aren't getting the noose

Obvious bait

Cut off dick/balls, post video, and get back to us.

>Jefferson

A worthy goal. Fortify that southern border for the Aztlan Wars.

Fuck off. We're full.

Why don't you work your fixing your mental illness first?

>Promises like 20 different types of gibs.
>Promises to let in everyone who will use said gibs without ever getting a job or paying taxes to pay for the gibs.

Dude I really doubt you have any sort of degree in political science.

TRANNIES ARE MISERABLE AND STUPID
PIC RELATED

I already did. I am on medication for my depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and ptsd. I’m also on hormones to deal with my dysphoria.

The rich will pay for the gibs. More women will enter the workforce with an end to the gender wage gap and mandatory paid family leave.

>family leave
Implying there will be families other than welfare niggers and beans in your world.

nice bait, user.

people this sick and anti nature dont have a right to use those colours

As a white straight taxpayer, your platform is not in my best interests.

Gotta Dodge that 37+% suicide rate first broseph.

>Can't be a tranny in the military
>Wants to be a tranny as the head of the military

>The rich will pay for the gibs

Nope, theyll leave. I have a home in costa rica, my own corp and tax shelter there.

Legendary post. Fucking brutal.

Doo it user, we believe in you!!!
cut off your balls!!! :)

Happy New Year, user.

so yeah thats not gonna happen deadman doodeedoo

You’ll be shamed as unpatriotic.

>Murdoch Murdoch
Fuck off soyboy beta male nazi larper, you're not red pilled for watching that autistic jewtube cartoon

Shitpost on facebook you unfuckable fat ass piece of shit.

>PTSD
>hormones

You can't have both.

I'm shocked a doctor would allow you to go on hormones with PTSD. People with PTSD want to be the opposite sex purely because of the trauma, not actual gender dysphoria. But seeing as you're in Cali, some ultra-liberal dumbass doctor let their political beliefs overrule common sense medical care.