White Australia Policy

>This country shall remain forever the home of the descendants of those people who came here in peace in order to establish in the South Seas an outpost of the British race
>t. John Curtin
How do we bring back the Immigration Restriction Act Of 1901, cunts?!?! How do we get race realism into the heads of our soyim lawmakers? Somalis and Nigerians, Afghans and Pakis bring us absolutely fuck all except debt and violence. We’re uniquely situated to control who comes here and the circumstances under which they come, to quote Ascended Johnny, so why is it so hard? Why don’t we export these shitskin muslim violent offenders including the first generation imports? Why can’t we build mass prisons like the burgers and just lock them the fuck away. Our courts are fucked. Our universities are fucked. Based parties like the ALA get less than 2% of the vote.
Is it really over already, cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p332783/html/article11.xhtml?referer=1790&page=15
kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gc96KVsTKtY
independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/the-uglies-faction-and-our-anti-commo-history,3921
theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/the-citizens-guide-to-war-when-japan-threatened-australia/news-story/0e542f479492d104564d00d963e4c2fb
naa.gov.au/collection/explore/defence/service-records/army-between.aspx
goodreads.com/book/show/1886551.Tobruk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amen to that.

Lynch the pollies, they are literally responsible for the destruction of this country

Anglo Pride World Wide
Big up the commonwealth massive 2018 it's not over keep pushing the crimes of niggers and shitskins to normies, they'll see the light

>tfw you will never get me out of the country
>tfw even one nation won't mass deport
>tfw revolution wouldn't work either and be suppressed viciously
feels good to be a successful arab.

Bringing back the white Australia policy would be awesome. The problem is there are too many faggot leftist in the major capital cities to make the necessary change in our government to bring it back

>Prison colony will become the ethnosstate.
Fucking delusional Nazis.

APWW - is this a thing?

>successful arab
Married your 6yo niece in a private ceremony in some western Sydney mosque then honour-killed your sister for making a YouTube video no doubt. Congrats achmed

nah, working for origin maintaining the grid. Lemme guess you collect neetbux and contribute nothing to society?

Yeah... the leftists are behind this.

Stop trying to bait me Tanya

FUCK OFF YOU AUSSIE CUNTS WE HATE YOU. WE WOULD NUKE YOU IMMEDIATELY IF GIVEN THE CHANCE YOU ARE THE WORST OF THE WORST. YOU ARE LITERAL CRIMINAL GENES PROPAGATES FOR A HUNDRED YEARS.

GO DIE. WE HATE YOU. GO DIE. WE DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GO DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>reality is now bait
xD

To late, white will go extinction even we fully implement white Australia policy now.
And if you read white Australia policy carefully, it doesn't not prohibit shitskins to immigrate here, just make it much harder. We all know shitskins are stronger master race in comparison to white, they will conquer white anyway.
White is done, they have committed suicide by themselves, it can't be saved.

>doesn't not prohibit
Found the Somali

Flag... it’s a nigger.

Aboriginals are Aryan

>Two South Australian Ngarrindjeri soldiers, George Karpany and Proctor Wilson, were given the ultimate accolade when they were called ‘jolly fine fellows and white, clear white inside’,

>In the case of Karpany and Wilson, Kipling’s quotation appeared beside a photograph of the two Aboriginal men. In a variation of this usage, William ‘Mick’ King, an Aboriginal man from New South Wales, was praised with the words ‘Although he was black he was a White man and a dinkum Aussie’.

press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p332783/html/article11.xhtml?referer=1790&page=15

>the bizarre situation whereby a strange collection of Australian extremist right- wing, ultra-nationalists, some of whom were ardent admirers of Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party, became strong advocates and supporters of the Aboriginal rights movement of the 1930s. Furthermore, their romanticised notion of Aboriginal people derived from their belief that Aboriginal people were the original Aryan race.

>But earlier still in 1925 he had written a draft of a novel called The Settlers where within he put forward the theory that 'the Aryan race began in Australia. Australia is the original home of the white man (and the white race)'.

kooriweb.org/foley/essays/tracker/tracker27.html

Reminder to vote for Taylor Swift :Look what you made me do. JJJ Hottest 100

Vote ACDC: Big Balls. MMM ozzest 100
This broad cast shit posting singing off

you cant even stop the poofters marrying bruce

nice user

Nice one honey, you tell em

Step 1: Steal bread
Step 2: Steal land
Step 3: Build better country than yours from desert sand

Fight or flight

typing on mobile web Sup Forums.
See how cuckold white is, native app is still banned on iOS platform.

Small white cock BTFO.

I would like white Australia policy but what about my gook gf?

It’s a good thing. Poofters get married instead of being memed into having kids with a white woman and passing on their shitcock genes. Clever hey

there are more than 2 options

that's a nice smoko shed

Unironically true. Australia used to have one of the largest and most well armed and drilled militia's in the world per capita. Then the golden boy of the liberal and little johnny howard - Menzies - shit himself after asking ASIO who up to that point had been full time anti commie attack dogs, to get a rough estimate of the militia size, potential and capacity to act, and possible links to current serving military. He learned that although we still had a large standing army comparatively speaking to population size about 200,000 including all active personnel, we had at least twice that in organised well supplied, armed militia men. Almost all being former soldiers themselves and 10's of thousands of wartime vets.

With the highest estimate putting active combat role fighting men outmatched 2 to 1 at least by formally trained combat experienced militia, assuming they all stayed loyal to Canberra. What really shook him and the halls of power was how integrated the militia was with our then current high command. We did not have roaming bands of white trash with shotguns running around shooting roo's and rabbits like retards. It was quite common for men in the mid 60's and back to go on "day" trips together to hunt and fish. It was a normal social thing for men to bond learning to shoot if they didn't and going to the range with each other or hunting.

This left highest estimates of possible manpower of the militia at a possible 650,000 man strength. Almost all were hyper nationalist and EXTREMELY anti communist. Case in point a small town in 1957 in country NSW held a Communist Party information meeting thingy and only 2 people showed up. Meanwhile the militia deployed 2500 men from as far away as 60km into platoons and squads and were ready to hold the line at what they feared was the start of a commie uprising. This set off alarm bells in Canberra because they receive no notice until he next day. cont.

>Muslim who follows a literal pedophile sees picture of two working men and makes comment about imagined penis.
Tell me more about your pedo prophet, Abdul

Africans bow to the Aboriginals

>'You want to fuck with me?' he screamed.

>Before forcing the young African man to repeat him as he screamed insults just inches from his face.

>'You say it, say it, you say I love Aboriginal people. This is our land,' he screamed.
>'Don't ever disrespect my aboriginal people again.
>'The Aboriginal's own this land and I will kill you.'

>Police are investigating - there have not been any complaints made to Adelaide Metro.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245060/Racist-man-attacks-teenager-Adelaide-train.html

whites were never meant to be down under

cont.

Despite the militia and its commanders having extremely close ties and even direct command structure intertwined with the Australian military Canberra was left in the dark, while in under 6 hours a force 20 times the size of the police in the area formed and marched to possible war with no warning. This did not happen in some foreign country it happened less than 200km from Canberra.

Instantly the rat Menzies began to fear what would happen if this military power he was clearly not in control of or even in the loop of its operations would do if they decided he was compromised by the marxists. He had spent almost 2 decades campaigning on the basis of REDS UNDER THE BEDS, and all his opponents being pseudo commie traitors. He feared a coup was imminent and started taking steps to secure his power. So began the massive breakdown of the Australian military from a standing army navy and air force, to a small support force requiring foreign allies to make up the brunt of our defense capabilities. He purged most of the high command using ASIO as his sock puppet to bring most of them up on charges of conspiracy to aid and abet the communist party in Australia. Doubling down on his tried and true rhetoric he used it as a weapon against the only men prepared to fight his "enemy". (Australia had a blanket ban on anyone even entering the country if they had current or former communist or Marxist or left leaning political membership).

Still this was not enough. So Menzies, and then his successors defanged the white Australia policy piece by piece. Until by 1969 the Immigration Act was only the white Australia policy in name. Ironically US styled Marxism spread like wild fire here during the late 1960's and Menzies ending up being seen as a loon for frothing at the mouth all the time about them. After a few years of constant leadership change in 1972 Whitlam won and happily claimed credit for removing the evil "White Australia" policy.

why the fuck do i see abos allying themselves with muslims and africans, they fucking hate abos just as much as whites. Siding with leftists I get, they cater to their every whim and freeloading desire.

But some of these cunts are accepting of these muzzies, why? If we truly raped the land like they accuse us of, imagine what they can do. Africans destroy everything they touch.

Enemy of the enemy is my friend. They'd be wise to side with whites on this one.

This is insane. Sources?

By this time the camaraderie and national spirit birthed by the diggers and the cemented by the seemingly do or die defence against the japs in WW2 had been completely unraveled. Guns were still everywhere and widely available. The culture of White Australia had been thoroughly subdued. Not by the the left leaning marxists but by traitorous globalists and "right" wing power hungry cunts. Guns despite being just a tool still posed a threat if the culture of our now grandfathers and great grandfathers could ever be revived. By the 90's no longer did we live in the Great Southern Land built by whites for whites occupied by whites. We had nearly 25 years of viet and south Asian immigration turning entire suburbs into SEA slums. We had the first influx of Christian lebanese then massivley extended to all arabs coming in for slightly longer. Whites no longer came in droves from continental Europe. Only pommies who are "open minded" and love multiculti came here because it was SUPER fucking easy for them to do so.

Now little Johnny Howard started to get worried. He was always a spineless turd, however he openly adores Menzies and has always claimed Menzies was the greatest PM we ever had...
What did Menzies do when his power was threatened? The militia were practically non existent. Military personnel basically do not interact with "normies" anymore they are so far removed psychologically from the rest of us. No major conflict had galvanized most of the white males into a brotherhood shared across the whole country that could unite and threaten men like him, why then was he still so scared? Guns. Cont.

Guns in such large supply and so openly available it would make a Texan cry tears of joy. Sure we had restrictions on some things. It was a pain int he arse to get your hands on a heavy machine gun and getting a tank was a mountain of paperwork but I know for a fact you could. My great uncle had a fully functional North Africa deployed Matilda tank he used to drive around in for fun on his farm near Wagga.

So all of a sudden despite declining gun crime and crime in general for decades a massive spike in loonie mass shootings began. Most were like the burwood shops shooting where some maniac with a pistol got single digits kill count and wounding. SO then little Johnny decided he needed to up his game. He immediately defunded all mental health care from the federal government and said it was the states job to do it. Of course the useless cunts at the State level refused. All the schizos and manias were let loose, most ending up crazy homeless people. Yet despite a few outbursts nothing substantial occurred. Nothing big enough to push for gun control. In comes the Port Arthur massacre. Ignoring conspiracy theories - we know a purpose built, cooled mass mobile body storage truck was built weeks before in Vic and then shipped to Tassie. We know that Martin Bryant was an eerily good shot but more importantly in the official report was witnessed using not one but several special forces"techniques". One being leaving a round in the chamber while changing mags so he was never defenseless. Early on in the rampage doing a "beirut triple" on an approaching police vehicle, neutralizing it. Multiple witness refused to allow to testify they heard and or saw multiple shooters.

So the nation was shocked and instantly gave up its only defense against tyranny. That is when the mass globalization began to publicly take shape. With Serving politicians advocating openly about eh merits of global community, and economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gc96KVsTKtY

White Australia was mortally wounded in the 1960's and finally killed off in 1996. The last Nationalist leader we had was Keating. He had the balls to go toe to toe with the kikes and beat them at their own game. Sure we opened up to the world but we still kept them at arms length. Keating wasn't perfect, he was far too cosmopolitan for my tastes, but he was the last real Australian leader since Curtin. Our only options after him have been kike owned globalists and marxists larping as defenders of the working class while telling us we are all racists and closed minded.

We were not offered liberty or death we were tricked into slavery or death. NEVER give up your guns. Even if the ones who would wield them do not have the will to do so they can learn. Once they are gone there is no way so far to getting them back anywhere in the world. Without them you are cannon fodder. No Nation, no culture, just different coloured consumerist slaves.

This is all true. Port Arthur was a massive load of shit. The yank tourists in the boat were supposed to get heroed. Bryant telling the cops they were about to kill their “Main man”, the gunfire in the background as Bryant was talking, the Cunt was held for months in prison until he plead guilty. Bullshit legal assistance - his first lawyer later convicted for corruption. Shoots from his hip with the wrong hand. Doesn’t miss. Cops conveniently out of town. The whole thing is complete bullshit.

Most of my sources are family and books but I have found a left leaning tarnishing of it.

At the very least you can know I am not bullshitting and can further research yourself.

independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/the-uglies-faction-and-our-anti-commo-history,3921

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/the-citizens-guide-to-war-when-japan-threatened-australia/news-story/0e542f479492d104564d00d963e4c2fb

naa.gov.au/collection/explore/defence/service-records/army-between.aspx

I thoroughly encourage you to read up as much as you can.

>the time has come for whites to take matters into their own hands and only then will the government take notice and do something about it.

Thanks for the links - do you know any more details about the nsw town in 1957?

goodreads.com/book/show/1886551.Tobruk

Is actually what I am referencing on that particular event. He goes on about the soldiers lives post WW2 and there are a few pages dedicated to the events.

Cheers bigears

Oh guck it’s Fitzpirate. The Tim Winton of quasi history. “Then the old cobber wrapper his laughing gear around a vegemite sanga before hoisting his dead mate over his shoulder like he’d done with so many fly blown jumbucks back on his grandads farm outside Narrandera and started whistling The Road to Gundagai and daydreaming of some of mums scones and the smell of freshly cut hay on the stubble...

Yet everything he writes about the militia in that book is true as far as a half dozen of my family is concerned and spoke about it often when I was growing up. My Grandfather was a former Squadron Leader in the RAAF. He was heavily involved in the 1950's.

Lol cool

>who came here in peace

boongs started shit so we defended ourselves, all there is to it.

I am researching information about the incident to do a video about our current gun control climate.

That one event made most aussies give up their arms and liberties because a sack of shit PM said so.

Yet in 1991 in Texas in a cafe called Luby's, a man actually executed people with an AK. This event lead to MORE citizens being armed thanks to the effort of one Texan senator.

*subject to Jew tricks, and whites letting their empathy get the better of them

Please ignore our faggots. I for one would support the reinstatement of The White Australia Policy.

All you need is majority of political appointments and it would be possible to make ant law you want.

>Youll never reimplement White Australia because chinks own your country through trade, landlords, business owners and CEOs. Offer tribute of white women to your new yellow masters and be spared.

>pic is average strayan family in 2050.

This is the sad truth.

same for nz sadly. south island is still mostly white but theres so many fucking foreigners in north island. we got an anti immigration government so there is hope, but i dont know, its all so tiresome.

please cap this im too drunk pls