Thinking about the Garner family and what contributed to Erica Garner suffering a heart attack at the age of 27

Thinking about the Garner family and what contributed to Erica Garner suffering a heart attack at the age of 27.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/20/i-can-breathe-thanks-to-the-nypd-shirts-flood-pro-/
youtu.be/ariXIEUJkyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i cant breathe

America truly is home to the worst of people.
From the Native American genocide to slavery to today’s police state. You people have let your country be taken over by pure evil.

In Comic Sans MS. I know that's a minor detail, but it's the kind of detail someone who's a real asshole puts in there.

I think it reflects accurately on the cunt that made the shirts and were willing to wear them. Every one of those people photographed wearing these are monsters.

>die resisting arrest
>daughter sees an opportunity to exploit death for money
>daughter whips up riots
>blacks loot black neighborhoods
>daughter dies from same disease as you
>roasting in Hell together
A happy ending for all.

Wow! No respect for people’s lives! This makes me sick!

you broke his combo nigger

Fag

Turns out fried chicken, weed and crack take a toll on the heart.

what is amazing is they are PUBLIC empolyee's conducting themselves like this...just shows you how brainwashed America is!!

What an evil bunch of lames wearing shirts like that if someone died, disgraceful!

Only faggot cucks ever complain about this sort of shit. Cops killed criminals by the handful way way back in the day and literally no one ever gave a shit because it came with the job of breaking the law. But these days we have to give criminals back rubs and handjobs because society is so fucking pathetic and weak

This is why no one bats an eye when an officer is killed.

Blacks are the most obese ethnic group in our country. Obesity and heart attacks aren't strangers.

i once did an autopsy on a 26yo AA female who died of natural causes. she was over 600lbs.....

Severely inheritantly deeply sick men.

Samefagging. lel

It should read I can breathe and earn over $150,000 a year of taxpayer money.

My heart goes out to Eric's family.

Samefagging a WHOLE lot more than that. lmao

Yes they could need a new heart right about now

Dispickable pieces of SHIT!

Is the NYPD the only remotely good/based thing in Jew York?

The MAJORITY of Police Officers DON'T CARE, it's that simple. (It's beyond evident in all Secret Groups and Public groups - eg. - Law Enforcement for life! - Blue Lives matter to me - We Bleed Blue), the job is to PROTECT themselves and fellow officers. If you wish to get MAD at something. Then do so with the first MAJOR problem with Police Officers/Leo's. It starts with the unwritten code which should be abolished. NOTHING will ever improve, until then -

The BLUE WALL OF SILENCE, also blue code and blue shield, are terms used in the United States to denote the informal rule that purportedly exists among police officers not to report on a colleague's errors, misconducts, or CRIMES, including POLICE BRUTALITY.

Bottom line, as it currently stands, any Police Officer that tries to do the RIGHT thing by reporting such crimes internally (Internal Affairs...etc) this will now place you on their radar and now said Police Officer will pay SEVERE consequences due to how corrupt the system is....watch your six and stay informed.

Likely cocaine induced coronary artery vasospasm given her young age.

Monsters

>Muslim
>calls others evil
lol

Yep that’s our society
Extremely poor taste.

its fake tho

and you are FAKE NEWS

Try not to get emotionally invested in shitposts next thread.

why not just keep a diary

This country was always evil, from the very start.

Just a FYI I'm copy pasting all the comments the butthurt people are leaving to the shitty facebook pic.

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

Is this just a whole thread where we all watch one guy talk to himself?
17 posts out of 32... come on

And the media doesn't find it odd that a seemingly healthy 27 yr old woman with no history of heart issues (from what I could find I could be wrong) suddenly has a massive heart attack? Kind of like the media has been silent about the 4 victims of the Vegas shooting who died under suspicious circumstances...

Erica Garner isnt dead, most recent news I saw was hopeful for some recovery.

She was morbidly obese and also had nigger genes. What did you expect?

go QQ somewhere else

He was 27?? I thought he was 42.
>Burger
>not even once

>lie about the case leading to months of riots and two NYPD being assassinated merely for being cops
>continue to lie about the case even when his fucking daughter dies of heart disease just like her dad

You goys need to read

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

The police probably killed her dirt bags

Stress is a killer. This is heartbreaking. Prayers for her.

Why aren't you posting our comments to Faceberg?

Anyone else think the pigs did this, somehow? The CIA and other gangs of thugs are known to have heart-attack drugs, as well as other drugs causing other apparent diseases. I think they killed her.

>Yes they could need a new heart right about now
Would make an awesome reply to the moron that posted "My heart goes out to her family"

you're right bro, it's impossible for a morbidly obese person to die of a heart attack

This was obviously related to stress.

Yeah the stress of having millions of dollars in your bank account

fuck off

are the words shopped?

You are stupid retard like or what?
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/20/i-can-breathe-thanks-to-the-nypd-shirts-flood-pro-/

Thinking bout those beans

lmfao based NYPD

Murder only applies to humans OP.

this m'good sir

They killed a white man exactly like this. No it was much worse. Jelly Thomas. Here’s the full vid if you have the grit.
youtu.be/ariXIEUJkyI

Kelly*

this looks shopped af

Oh no his life was so precious

This is photoshopped, right?
no public servant would actually go out and wear something like this.

Don't resist arrest if you are morbidly obese.

5.3 million