archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like those bead curtains.

I dont get it

Why murder faggots? Whats the point?

Wow, those mudskins really put effort into homo killing. That is some horror movie shit right there.

dude

Are we sure Muslims aren’t /ourguys/

another one of those and you get a hippie hammock

nigger behavior

this photo is from a show in Iceland you retarded fucking boomers DIE already

Dance routines in the sky?

Why use safe harnesses though?

LOL faggot windchimes

any video?

faggot detected

its almost art at that point

It's a complex world.

point?

you look at that picture and tell me god isn't real.

Literal day of the rope. I'm pretty jelly t.b.h. f.a.m.
Sucks that Iranians want to overthrow their government. Shah was pro jew and gave oil to israel. Probably kikes will overtake Iran and bring human rights(fags and trannies), especially women's rights (whoredom, catladyism/childlessness).

F

To stop them from injecting their faggot garbage into our culture. They don't even try to hide it anymore - they're after our children.
They want to indoctrinate our children into believing that their degenerate lifestyle is not only healthy, but the model of how all sexual behavior should be. Just look at what they've done to women of the last 10-15 years.
Sure, women have always been sluts, but they've never had this massive cultural wind at their backs, making them feel good about their sluttiness. That is, in part, due to the normalization of homosexual habits.
Women are basically mimicking gay men's approach to fucking. Whenever they want it, wherever they want it, no strings attached, anonymous fucking and feeling good about being a slut.
In the past women didn't have too many role models setting the pace for their sexual improprieties. They'd rightfully be called whores and shamed into behaving as women should. But now that the homosexual orgiastic approach has been mainstreamed, women can follow their lead. Clubbing, finding a guy, getting fucked, repeat tomorrow. Over, and over, and over again. And it's no surprise that they often go to these gay dance clubs to find their dick for the night, too.

>boomers
Millennial

mudslime detected

it's barbaric but very impressive at the same time

>women are whoring it up more because we’ve accepted gay men
Hmm. I know that gays run the fashion industry and women follow that, so it seems plausible. I also know from personal experience that the best place to go to reliably pick up girls to fuck is at gay clubs - they all have their guards down and are much easier captures than they are at normal clubs.

If my normal rate of success at clubs was around 30%, my success at gay clubs was more like 70%.

the mental gymnastics in this one...

kys

You don't think that the faggot lifestyle is being normalized for women? Look up Dan Savage. He's been pushing the gay sexual freedom shit on women for two decades. He even used to promote this book that convinced tons of women to do 'open relationships'.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8SOQEitsJI

its extremely funny how Sup Forums despises islam despite having 100% the same values

Christianity has the same values too. Most religions were like this prior to 1500 or so. We should look at what lessons they'd learned about keeping women under control. There's warnings all througout the bible and many other historical texts. Women, when given too much freedom, are the undoers of societies.
Islam may know that, but they were comparatively late to the game.

Pence. Get the electric chair.

The irony is that those same values are used by liberals and athiests to hate Christianity, and yet spread their asses for Islam

that's disgusting

>Whats the point?
Their magic book of bullshit says it's OK.

That is fucking awesome. We can use different colored rope for different moral atrocities. Is this Iran? Then I love them.

>Clubbing, finding a guy, getting fucked, repeat tomorrow.
Excuse me, but are these women fucking doors? No they are fucking MEN, and the men who fuck them are equally responsible.
You know one day I unironically wish every contraceptive method is banned by law. When that happens I'd like to see every self-righteous misogynist own up to all the "accidental" babies they impregnate women with.
It's easy to slut-shame when it isn't guys who have to deal with the consequences of what at the time was good experience for both parties.

Also your analysis is completely wrong. Sexual liberation started in the 60s. Fags didn't become mainstream until well into the 80s.

What sound does a faggot windchime make

This sort of wastage of resources is disconnected from reality. There's more important issues in society than killing fucking homos.

Why not?
The ball is in your court ...

Fuck off, faggot

Id say you should be hanging there edgy fagg0t OP.

Furry gay pride should get the electric chair.

Iran is the free world's other hope.

Yeah all religion is bullshit with blood on its hands. Religion is deadlier than cancer

Over 20 minuutjes mag je lekker grondbloemetjes af gaan steken. Misschien kalmeert dat je, nicht.

since when did pedophilia, incest, wifebeating, genital mutilation, anti-pork, anti-science and murdering non believers become values that Sup Forums holds?

>This

Dull the spread of HIV

What the fuck are they doing?
Is this some shitty art project in the States?
They're clearly all hanging from harnesses for some bullshit liberal arts display "Avant Garde" or whatever that crap is

I must admit the whole thing does bother me ...
If I go left to right I see:
>3:4:3:4:2:4:3:3:3:4:3:4
>total 40
>12 line
It could have been more symmetric. Like ...
4:4:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:4:4
It's just not aesthetic

They aren't being hanged by the neck. They are wearing harnesses.

Another problem I have with it ..

The DNC is already working on that, by having them register themselves with their gay marriage con, to know who to execute afterwards.

I want gays to be cured, not hung. Islam is insect tier in spiritual terms.

discord gg/Ab5DN5

add a .

Iran is too soft on trannies tho.
FAGS OFF ROOFS! WOMEN IN KITCHEN! TRANNIES IN WOODCHIPPERS!

WHITE
SHARIA

"Although there are many photos of the group, who performed at an art festival, on their website, the photo shared with claim it belongs to an execution, was taken by Daniel Grendon during the rehearsals of the show in Reykjavik, and it was published on Flickr in 2011." - teyit.org/en/not-a-mass-execution-image-from-iran-but-a-dance-show-in-iceland/

Fuckin reverse image search shit 1st you faggots

It’s not misogynistic to say that women are generally slutty, at least any more than it’s misandristic to say that men are generally violent - these are simple observable truths. Misogyny would be something like “all women are by definition sluts and therefore we should cut off their clitorii because they deserve it”.

There’s nothing wrong with slut shaming either, if it is warranted. We are also hard on men who are wantonly violent - you can’t go to prison for being a slut.

SOMEONE SHOOP A GAY PRIDE FLAG BLENDED BETWEEN THE ROPES!!!

As long as they exist they present a potential degeneracy threat for the State. Deportations or labor camps optional.

What did he mean by this?

What's the story behind that pic? I notice some women hanging there too?

I wanna poz some of you hateful cucks

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

>its extremely funny how Sup Forums despises islam despite having 100% the same values

It is socially acceptable for men to brag about how many women they slept with. Men are just as slutty but don't get the same stigma.

this sis cianigger again. im on to you cunt

This is what the religion of peace does to its homosexuals.

Imagine what it looked like when they were all kicking and choking

Is this real it’s quite beautiful

They ran out of fags, but there was still space.

Goat fucking has never been big on Sup Forums.

Found the girl.

Tits or GTFO you fucking whore.

>Is being gay a mental illness?
>Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?
Yes by the op pic is your future

fpbp

>wifebeating
yep
>genital mutilation
US Cut fags
>anti-science
Climate Science
>and murdering non believers
This very thread

>pedophilia
>incest
>inbreeding
>bestiality
>race-mixing
>destruction of art
>globalism
>circumcision
>no pork allowed

Defenitely our values, indeed

Grace.

Muslim Wind-chime

No, those are boys. In all the wrong ways. Men do give them stigma, but they reduce to beta men who have an iron fist need to defend themselves and it's never worth pushing their shit in because you go to jail anyway.

Sweet

i hate you...for beating me to that

Wtf is wrong with her belly button?

Sounds fun. Would join.

probably a clone

napoleon admired islam but didnt convert.

Adios
Infected
Demented
Sodomites

Holy fuck

It's in the Bible

>Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Damn....I was convinced that guy would be a Jew.....I guess my Jewdar is wrong occasionally

rooftop interventions for poofters look great

no, wife beating is not halal

pol is against jewish penis rituals

pol is anti global warming which is propaganda pretending to be science

you're nuts

*tips tinfoil hat*

The world will only get worse after Boomers pass, conservatives will never win another election ever again. Millennials are the gayest most degenerate generation of them all.

They get put to death through their lifestyle. No where does this passage give people the authority to murder, but that take it as their justification. Who did you think Christ was talking about when many would come to him professing their works and still being denied?

Christ only got violent once and it was to break up the money changer's tables. Considering what everything is about in that book, that's perfectly moral.

I have witnessed my fair share of gay people. They are put to death of their own doing. The are constantly breaking and fragmenting their identity as they sift from one lustful person to the next unable to ever really put the pieces back together. In due time, they become gray and life is nothing but misery and suffer many illnesses until they die or suicide.

They were put to death. Not by you, but by God. Where is that lustful youth that was full of life? Why has it been replaced by a disfigured silhouette that appears lifeless and full of misery?

These people need help. If your child gets sick, you give it medicine. But if a stranger gets a certain kind of sickness, it's okay to kill?

But that's fucking wrong, you stupid mudslime sandnigger. We don't have the same values as stupid barbarian cousinfucking retards.

>Islam
>huwhite