Erica Garner is finally DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

So glad that the bitch who was a big mouth for the BLM movement is no more.
Press "S" to spit on her.
BLM is a fucking delusional nigger latrine.
Let's hope that now the whole nest of those BLM niggers will die as well.

>nigger
Why the racism?

Jews killed her

He's 15 and should't be here.

well regardless im glad "she"(he/it) is dead

Nigger comes from Latin and literally means dark, or black.

from Wiki

>A tweet was posted from Garner's official Twitter account, requesting that "out of respect to Erica please do not request comment if the journalist is not Black"

racism?????
Fuck you leaf.
niggers call themselves niggers.
Listen to any nigger c/rapp and you will hear that word every 15 seconds.
Don't be scared of using the "n" nigger word, they used it on themselves.
Racism would be if I call them monkeys apes or chimpanzees.
nigger is polite actually.
If they will stop addressing themselves as niggers I will stop also.

Also this

Just for the record.I acknowledge and respect the good folks decent folks who are black.
And there are just pure useless niggers,like Erica Garner was and like this, pic related

Whats the relation between Erica and Eric Garner?

he was her nigger father

segregation like this should be encouraged

>>A tweet was posted from Garner's official Twitter account, requesting that "out of respect to Erica please do not request comment if the journalist is not Black"
So glad that these two niggers father and his obese swine daughter are gone now.
They scummed many blacks and stole money from them.

>A tweet was posted from Garner's official Twitter account, requesting that "out of respect to Erica please do not request comment if the journalist is not Black."

What's wrong with racism?

Who?

You know, because niggers are so non racists.

fucking niggers.
at least they're both dead now

Here are the two Black Lives Matter primates.

Nigger S S S S S

Don't you fucking niggers cry and beg white people to give you FREE food when next famine strikes Africa.

It's progressive, if they self identify as niggers(check out all nigger music and gangster rap films) then it's only polite we call them niggers

>polite
LOL.
I love it.
2018 YEAR of POLITENESS.
Calling niggers niggers.

S

*PISSES AND SHITS ON HER GRAVE*

Niggers are the disease of America.

BUT WHAT DID SHE DU?

Returning the favor, nigger.

>the bitch who was a big mouth for the BLM movement

You know, BLM was really successful. In the last month, two or three unarmed white people were shot by police with their hands up, and almost nobody reported it. Compare that to a nigger going for his gun, and the whole country cries out. BLM succeeded in indoctrinating the mass media that white lives are worth shit and only black lives matter.

that's quite rude

obviously BLM is a movement that should just go, but please respect the dead

I accuse this site, in the sense of 58-10 and 58-11 articles, of antisoviet propaganda, slipping that my acts are an enemy spy's ones. I had already explained to The Great Leader and Teacher, tovarisc Koba (Stalin), that my job for Musavat was a spy job issued by Cheka. My Collaborator Merkulov can confirm this. I accuse the adventurer, bourgeois, careerist, corrupt, conspirator, counterrevolutionary agent that is Nikita Kruscjov. During all of the Stalin's period he licked his boot and when Stalin died he tried to oust me with conspiracies and palace manoeuvres to obtain the power and, when he took it, he didn't hesitate to accuse his protector, tovarisc Koba, to who he owed so much. Jezov was executed because he exceded with persecutions.
Urra Stalinu! Urra Narodu!

what has happened to Sup Forums

dude, spite does not become us.

kek, just in case you were beginning to think:
>jeez, I know these people suck, but celebrating someone's death may be a bit much.

party time getting drunk...slut was overdue

fuck em all...off to the ovens!!!

>but celebrating someone's death may be a bit much.
Don't be such a delicate

>fuck em all...off to the ovens!!!
Especially let's don't forget to gas this nigger

bait as simple as this has gotten so many responses
fuck nu/pol/

Eric Garner was the most legitimately tragic death in all the Trayvon era’s events. I think that he came a little before? You could tell that the media felt guilty about having not covered it when it happened. Honestly, I think being choked to death on the street is a pretty horrible way to go out regardless of how it got to that point.
I’ll pray for her family tonight and won’t jerk off to anime for a week

>Erica Garner is finally DEAD!!!!!!!!!!
This nigger ape should be next.
What he said is really very serious!
Imagine what would BLM APES would do if that was said by a white lawyer.

Didn't he literally suffocate even though the cops released pressure on him? It seems like he has complications more due to the stress of the situation and his health than the cops.

>Eric Garner
He was a nigger selling stollen cigarets who disrespected police and resisted arrest.
So glad that he is gone.

All I’m saying is that he was the most innocent of all of them and died horribly. That video was a real slow burn and I think if most people had been standing there they would have been like “yah yah yah, let’s calm down everybody”

Like it felt like an instance of “I see how all these rules are coming together but I can also see that this outcome is kinda fucked up, lets think this over again”

Just look at his disgustingly obese nigger body.
he would choke to death if a butterfly landed on his neck.

Are you drunk Nazi-chan? Niggers don't go in Ovens, they go in trees. Joos go in the oven. I thought we'd been over this.

I'd say it's even more obvious since the death of his daughter shows that these terrible health conditions run in the family and is further evidence that Eric likely died of poor health and stress, not physical abuse. I would like to see the autopsy report though.

yeah, but I think most people would have seen him as sympathetic. However the public doesn’t care about old stories (because we don’t like to feel dumb) and the media doesn’t like being late to a story (because they don’t want the public to realize they’re basically making shit up from stories that have happened to occur) so they waited for Trayvon and then got all fucked up trying to pull that shit back to legitimacy for the next 5 years. Can you imagine what the US would have looked like if the whites-kill-blacks meme had gone on unopposed?

>Niggers don't go in Ovens, they go in trees.
and what?
reverse evolution, they turn back into monkeys?
but that many niggers turning back into the monkeys would create Global Warming.
Fucking ecological disaster either way.

>first reply

>brain dead

we knew that for years

LOL.

You've redeemed your flag for this thread, leaf.

>>nigger
>Why the racism?
Stop crying you leaf faggot

>Eric Garner
>couldn't breathe
>dies

>Erica Garner
>couldn't breathe
>dies

like father, like daughter

He means they get hanged, user

>like father, like daughter
Let's hope rest of the BLM follows them.
Especially this fucking nigger shit

>He means they get hanged
LOLLL, that's great solution, save the fuel, less Global Warming.

S

most likely she was dying from brain deadness all her life, her blm involvement was the last stroke

Can you please explain what is this all about

But all niggers are braindead.. Man, American medicine is really behind.

Spit twice on her grave SS

>Don't you fucking niggers cry and beg white people to give you FREE food when next famine strikes Africa.
implying american niggers care about anyone but themselves

Happy New Year Mandeep

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KEK

You have to go back nigger

(((They))) need martyrs to keep pushing the diversity scam. Just like MLK.

SS

It’s just that cops hear that kind of shit from every niggers they pin and then they all tried to bolt or continue to fight back as soon as the cops get off them. It’s a boys cry wolves situation. Most cops also don’t think that a big seemingly strong and “healthy” guy like eric garner can roll over dead just like that in a few min, especially when he was bold, loud, and resisting arrest a few min ago. The cop weren’t doing anything out of protocol nor using excessive amount of force. They just weren’t really ready for the underlying health problem while already dealing with such escalated scenario at the same time. Eric’s situation was kinda suck for him though but he wasn’t completely free of fault in that situation. I think the only worse one is that one cop who shot the guy who got out of the car after the traffic accident.

SSSSS
S--------
SSSSS
---------S
SSSSS

And those nigger fuckers bitch about white people enslaving them.
Look what they are doing!

is that future leader of Canada?
the Poo Minister

I thought she was already brain dead to start with?

she knew to much. someone post Q post about democrats and black people since it seems related

I came to the shores of America disguised as a pillar
The alpha and omega and the home of the beggars, the black sellers
Who been beaten, raped, lynched, robbed and stoned
And caused to roam the earth in service cause they couldn't maintain at
Home
This dates back to 1555
When they captured the first tribe of men
And piled them in a pen
Fifty feet high
They took em all on a 9000 mile ride
And landed on the shore of a place they never seen before
But read about this inside the ancient books of war