Which race gives the best and most blowjobs? I think asians would but I've only been blown by white women

Which race gives the best and most blowjobs? I think asians would but I've only been blown by white women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8CJxAX8gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which race does your mother belong to?

I think white women do, but the best blowjobs I've had have been Asian because I am a yellow fever degenerate and 90+% of the girls I have fucked were Asian.

small mouths

kek

where do you find these asian women? at my uni we have a shit ton of asians but none of them hangout with us whites

I actually live in Korea and have for the past 5 years. I'm just visiting family for the holidays.

To elaborate though I already met one here too because I live by a uni also. I speak Korean and I'm white so it's an instant ice breaker for when I see one.

Probably niggeresses. They can unhinge their jaws legend says

ive been thinking about moving to korea after i finish college. how easy is it really to slay asian girls as a 6'5" white guy?

Look at this pathetic fuck and laugh. He wants to move toa country solely for the reason that his status as a white tall dude will actually net him some tail for once. Point and laugh at this fuckwad cuck. How about you better yourself so you dont delude yourself with such horseshit. If youre confident, you can get any fucking girl - nigger or white - at that height

>t. 6'4" ubermenshe pure polak

nah man i was thinking about moving to asia because im graduating with a degree in engineering, i prefer white women anyway

OP is no older than 14

Try and learn the language. I know Japanese so I just join in in their language I'd they say something. Boom, instant friends.

what does graduating with a degree in engineering have to do with moving to asia

ok well i take it back my autism gets in the way and i despise miscegenating cunts. hmmm ima do some self reflection

and he raises a good point. What, is the work culture better in asia? Are the wages better in asia? FOr engineers? lol dont kid yourself. I take back the take back

If you cant get laid at home you wont get laid there. Not that I'm saying you cant get laid, but just know it's not SEA where being white is game in and of itself. If you aren't ugly or autistic I'm sure you'll do fine. They are certainly far less slutty than American girls, not that being less slutty than the average U.S. slag is saying much. I went the first 22 years of my life having never had sex with a virgin in America even in high school but have fucked 2 now in Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8CJxAX8gg

Fpbp

White women are awesome in bed. They blow Asian women out of the water. Maybe the white women I have had sex with are just into me

Asians give blow job's but they are terrible at them. Mexican chicks is where the good head is. White girls are usually pretty bad too unless you get a slutty one

spoken like a true incel whos never so much as looked at a girl straight in the eyes

Kill yourself

You ever been with an Asian woman? She couldn't handle more than missionary. It was rare for me to give her less than 20 orgasms. All squirting. I don't even think that's unusual.

Asian women just orgasm in bed, nothing else. You touch them a little and they completely explode.

I hear that some asian companies will hire white people to make their company appear more professional, plus places like Singapore and hong kong seem nice with the lax taxes and regulations.
I am in a relationship with a white girl atm and I have sex like 4 times a week so i'm not an autismo just trying to nut...

Have been with white, black, and Latina women. Not much difference in bj skill by race. Really depends on the individual woman.

Best blowjob ever was from a white woman though. So was the worst.

Lol fuck off faggot I've fucked like fifty chicks I'm just trying to answer the question honestly

Squirting is piss, dude. It's a negative trait, not a positive.

LOL you've never fucked a black chick.

1. tighter vaginas(look at medical studies)
2. They suck very, very well

Asians have small mouths. Sex is great, oral is iffy.

Latinas

Test results are inclusive, but it's likely uncontrollable orgasmic urination mixed with female prostate fluid. It probably changes the chemical composition so it's no longer urine.

If you've never made a woman squirt you've never given a woman a real orgasm.

>like fifty chicks
if you say so neckbeard

Latinas seem pretty good I think a more dominant woman would give a great bj

Truth be told if a qt pees on me I aint even mad tho.

Not all girls squirt. Ive had both but simply not all of them squirt.

Asians will fuck you once then never again. From then on you're a trophy boyfriend or husband if you're white. They are even more "modern" (materialistic, asexual, atheistic, feminist) than any other race. Look any of this shit up and see for yourself.

acthually i've fucked at least 50 chicks, with my penis. I've done plenty of sex on plenty of women.

I know that they are after status and wealth more than any other race but if a girl stops giving me sex after we get married I would get a divorce after like 3 months.

This is simply not true. I have 2 girls I'm seeing right now and they absolutely drain me. If you are very successful but not attractive that may be the case for you, but it has not been my experience.

Latinas want to please you more than anything so they'll go balls deep and hard to please you.

Aussie girls on the other hand are very hit and miss. Mostly miss.

She can't give you a white son

I'll vouch for the tightness claim. The two tightest women I ever had were black. Threw a lot of doubt on the BBC myth.

I have never been with a black girl because they are simply not attractive to me but I have heard one other guy say that black chicks are really tight. Asians definitely are tight as well, so the rumors are true in that respect from my personal experience. I cant say for sure or not if they are as tight as a black girl but I am certainly more attracted to them than black girls so its a package deal.

>I think asians would
why?

Latinas always swallow so on average the best head. Chubby white girls too.
Ive only had Latinas squirt. The first bit is thick and sweet. after the first gulp it is watery, not salty, but will burn your eyes.
Ive froze it into ice cubes. Made girls drink it from a cup.
It can be fun but also messy as fuck.

>but genetic diversity makes a stronger population
kek

maybe not the best blowjobs but i feel like they would give the most. I think this because they seem more nurturing I guess. My white girlfriend never gives me just straight up blowjobs anymore because she wants me to fuck her but I feel like asians might

Yeah, but I guess it depends on if tightness is your thing. In terms of fuckability, white women are CONSISTENTLY the best in bed, particularly blondes.
But then, I never had Asian. Can't say for sure!

Why do you do the same things that africans do to your women, in asia?

Many hapas with white father lives in unhappy lives than blacks with white mother, pure whites, or pure asians

when have asians ever been seen as nuturing

Not all men are qualified to judge the quality of a woman's blowjob. In fact, most aren't.

You can be bad at -getting- head.

Newsflash: they aren't. They put on a show until they have you then become a living nightmare.

I literally only ever bang blondes or Asians... it's really a toss up.

Emo/goth blondes>Asians>blondes

I suspect goth Asians are the holy Grail

Dunno how I did it but over 11 years I've trained my gf to give the best head, not only that but not be shy about it. Usually 2 a day most days, but at least one.

Best blowjob i've ever gotten was from a filipino girl. I met her on Tinder and she blew me in my car the 2nd time we hung out. I came in like 3 minutes and came so hard I nearly passed out. She was deep throating it and rubbing it all over her face, then started doing this fast-paced thing with her tongue while jerking it. I was dizzy for like 30 minutes afterwords.

Runner up was from my first girlfriend in high school who was white. She was titty fucking me in between sucking, also came so hard I got really dizzy afterwards.

Same here. at the 6th asian girl I just had to stop. I'd see the Asian girl memes on here and just want to kill myself out of shame

I just stopped caring what Sup Forums thinks on the matter. Those Sup Forums meetup pics where it's just a bunch of nonwhite sperglords were a real eye opener. I'm sure there are a handful of Aryan chads here and there but if those pictures were any indication of the majority I'm not really too worried about who they think I should be fucking. I still think whites should reproduce with whites though.

Top kek this

Every single asian I've dated has been the exact same process. They start out very nice and turn into living nightmares as the months progress, I've learned to get out near the 3/4-month mark

dude holy fuck that sounds like heaven my girlfriend will suck my dick before we have sex but i can tell she wants me to fuck her so bad she never lets me cum in her mouth

This happens to all the girls I date.

They start out blowing you to completion at first, but then they only blow you before you fuck.

No the Sup Forums memes about asian girls on here are true. Also the Sup Forums meetup photos are not representative of the people on here, I've actually met some people who surf this place and they're pretty normal guys.

only if i make my girlfriend orgasm 3 or more times she will finish me off with her mouth

If Asian women are outcompeting white women then white women should take the hint and do whatever it it that's working out for Asian women. White women are not magically entitled to a white man, and vice versa. Compete or be out competed.

Latinas get super into it because they're whores.

Chinks can't fit it all in their mouths unless you have a micropenis.