Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

We now live in a post-Arc-V world. How do you feel now that your three year investment is over?

The show is over, fuck off.

Ono's assassination when?

>Arc-V
lol

garbage

Why was the music so damn loud in that episode? It was louder than the characters. It's supposed to be background music.

>Lost anything
>Still smiles

I just
wanted
sound duel 4
*baby Reira crying sounds*

WE FREE NOW

It's supposed to be VRAINS now you dumb fuck. Delet this shit

Better thread

Well, Arc V had an annoying protagonist (though at the beginning I still had faith he's gonna get better), wasted potential for all the returning characters, the main girl starting out as relevant but becoming completely irrelevant later on, giant plot holes, poorly-handled villains and an ending that doesn't even make sense.
Let's just hope Vrains won't be AS bad.

the music is better than the characters talking

also beg for SD4 Japan
please

It's not VRAINS until the subs come out and we have one final thread for it.

In the end what hapened to Shun?

Thanks Yusho.

The true thread incoming

Sora is for ______

People still like yugioh content?

He accepts, for some reason, that his sister and best friend are gone.

remember when she was useful?

Neither can I

She is still useful as fap material.

Supreme King White Dragon Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon
Lvl 8 PS 10 DARK Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect

1 Tuner + "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon "

Pendulum effect
>Once per turn, if a monster effect is activated: You can negate that effect until the end of this turn.

Monster effect
>Once per turn, during your Main Phase or Battle Phase: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy as many monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, this cardgains ATK equal to the ATK that target had on thefield, until the end of this turn.
>Once per turn, during your Main Phase or Battle Phase: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; while this card is in the Monster Zone, that target has its effects negated.
>If an "Odd-Eyes" monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can place this card in your Pendulum Zone instead.

Arc-V is YGO kino.

useful for my dick yes

STOP POSTING HERE NO MORE ARC-V
BACK TO PREVIOUS THREAD THAT SHOULD BE THE LAST

WAKE ME UP

So... why is yuzu is NOT naked?

>Zarc was all the Yu's and the protagonist cannot also be the antagonist.
Wouldn't be hard to solve in paper. When the professor created Solid Vision, he let something from another dimension get a foothold (The fused magician?). It corrupts the dragons which influences Zarc to be aggressive and sparks the dimensional split, shit happens. Professor actually did something wrong that matters, Zarc & dragons isn't the total bad guy.

truly was the Evangelion of card game

CAN'T WAKE UP

At least one person got a truly happy ending. And he deserves it, best dad in the entire YGO franchise.

Reiji on the outside.

OMEDETO

alsho this show is lacking of gods cards

Reiji on the inside.

He now has Omni-Yuzu as his imouto instead and moves in with Shuzo. Four girls in one to call his new imouto. It also makes it easier to track them down as well.

WHY WAS I NOT IN THIS GROUP SHOT?!
ITS BECAUSE I'M A COMMONS RIGHT?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Leo spends all show trying to get back his daughter, destroying a dimension for it
>now all of his daughter is going to be raised by some random Standard civilian
There's something comical about this

What are you talking about? Look at this man. He went through the entire series pretending to have a keikaku when he was really just winging it all along and in the end everything worked out fine for him.

Because... Good question. Isn't nudity also among the purest of things?

>the standard memes became real

Holy shit, Shinji is such a faggot

So umm do you think the story will ever continue? Will Shun ever get his imouto and best friend back?

More junk on this: it makes the magicians more relevant and makes the Yuya/Yuzu ones meaningful. Gives a much better opponent instead of Zarc's servant duels drawn out to hell.

>tilt my screen a bit
>can see a bit of yuzus arms
>also an outline of her right breast
>now want to fap

the animators drew her whole body before covering up with bright lights. lucky them.

Yes.

In my head.

Petition for End of ARC-V when?

Sure, when we see the new threat for Astral World first.

SAVE MEEEEEEE

I'd rather petition for Ono's live suicide.

user...

Did he win in the end?

H-he he they left it open for a movie r-right,an ova,something, it's can't end like this c-can it?

Makes me remember it was great when Shun was saying stuff like that. And his attitude. And his duel against Dennis.

Then Arc-V got terrible.

Based shinjiposter

Damnit, looks like I have no choice but to use Tuning Magician for my Yuya character deck.

>this shitshow ever getting animation resources wasted on it again, now that its contractual obligation to TvTokyo is fulfilled
HAHAHA

No, this guy was supposed to keep yuus separated but he failed. Fuck you bracelet-kun, it's all your fault for not doing your job right.

>Konami
>investing even a single yen into the Arc-V franchise ever again

So this Reira is pretty much dead?

Yep.

Shun wins because he now has one new imouto that is made up of four different girls. He has it a lot easier to track down his new imouto.

Also the sex between Yuya and Yuzu will get a whole lot more interesting now with three other personalities mixed in between the two of them. Poor Serena she will have to take it from four boys all at once. Yugo would be really happy with this arrangement though. All the Rins he can now bang.

And I also imagine that Omni-Yuzu has all four bracelets now so he got to HITOTSU NI with his brethern.

>Implying they won't continue this in VRAINS

is Tsukikage snorting his drink

>融合じゃない、ユーゴだ!
RIP

>implying they will
You're going to make my sides disintegrate, user

>Yuzu never did get her pendulums
Truly wonderful.

>Yuya and Yuzu didn't even hold hands or declare their love for one another

MUH TOUSAN ENTAME DUERU

>Pendulum effect: Each player gains the following effects
>(1) If you set a card: end your turn.
>(2) If you add a card to your hand outside the Draw Phase: set that card.
>(3) If you have 4 or fewer cards set in your Spell & Trap Zone: you can skip your Draw Phase, otherwise you cannot set Spell or Trap cards.
>(4) If you have 4 or fewer cards set in your Spell & Trap Zone: the ATK of all monsters you control become 0, also they cannot attack or activate their effects.
>(5) If you have 5 cards set in your Spell & Trap Zone: negate the activation of this card's (1)(2) effect, and then the original ATK of all monsters you control become doubled.

>Monster effect: If a player controls 5 Pendulum monsters, they gain the following effect: the original ATK of all monsters you control become doubled, but they cannot directly attack.

Dueling Tou-san is more important

Did we ever see Marco-sensei ever again?

>Yuzu's last proper duel was against Sergey, a good seventy episodes before the end of the show

She was never useful, user (other than for fanservice, of course)

Let's recapitulate for a second how much this ending screw basically everything

>Yuya
>never got over his egao shit, instead got reinforced to the point of mental illiness
>also never became a better duelist, but got much more powerful cards literally out of his ass
>got 3 other dudes inside of him aware of what he does all the time

>Yuzu
>basically never got the chance to developt or be actually useful
>got ignored by yuya 10 seconds after being revived
>got 3 other chicks inside of her aware of everything every second

>Reiji
>did his best and didn't sucked at duelist but couldn't defeat the constant asspulls that his opponents used on him
>went mad in the end

>Shun
>lost his sister
>lost his best bro
>his city ended up being Detroit
>all the dudes that basically destroyed and killed everyone moved into Argentina and nobody gaves a fuck
>"dude just get over it"

>Leo
>killed and created PSTD on hundreds of persons
>destroyed entire cities
>turned into Nazis a kid school
>fused 4 potentially 10/10 daughters into a single one just of the fuck of it
>got another trans daughter son and his wife back
>got free of everything

>everyone else continued having the same problems before ARC V
>the same shit life

>Reira got turned into a baby, forgot everything and the antichrist is inside of him forever

Essentially nothing changed except that Yuya became a full time egao duelist

Rate this ending

X of 10

Yuto/Ruri didn't even kissu. This is a fucking crime.

-10000000000000000000000000/10

Yeah he was there in the stands next to LDS trio

Terrible but also hilarious/10

Is Ruri is alive?

>-10000000000000000000000000/10
>Not −∞/10

Yes, trapped inside another girl. Forever

If Shun had reached into the Ruri bubble would he have yanked Ruri out?

Did Shun and Sora became friend at the end?

Did the Battle Beast appear?

Well er technically nah

>If you set a card: end your turn.
What garbage

Drove me to drink/10

The fuck were they smoking?

Post your reaction to last Arc-V eps in a single image

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

>mfw they will never ever fire Hikokubo

And when Yuzu bangs Yuya, Ruri will have to experience having four dicks in her all at once.