Iran conflict could ramp up pretty quick

Every thread on this is heated, many sides/ voices/interests. Could this be the beginning of the next endless "Middle East Conflict" on the World Stage? How do you honestly see this playing out? And what do you think about the hash #PersianSpring to spread?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947181212468203520
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
volkskrant.nl/voorpagina/wat-nou-racisme-sommige-rassen-zijn-gewoon-slimmer-of-niet~a3755065/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers tongue my anus

Honestly? They will shut it down, UN will condemn that, people cry a bit, over.

Are we going to see another wave of refugees to Europe?

Its unlikely, but i like happenings, so i still have hope user.

didnt even think of this! If so, good on these fucks! Irans been a target forever tho, before even the Arab Spring, but promise of refugee government welfare probably sped up the plan!

There were already some protests in 2009 and ... nothing.

The fucking religion wars need to end, if they gotta fight to resolve it then they gotta fight but if Israel tries to bring the US in on this for protection and trump agrees then im getting radical in a civil sense, because unless reptilians and grey aliens are pining for control over earth and these are their separate factions there is no reason we need to be involved. Fuck oil, seriously we can transition to electric ffs.

>Could this be the beginning of the next endless "Middle East Conflict" on the World Stage?
That's what your kiked country wanted for years.

>Iran conflict could ramp up pretty quick
No. No it won't. Literally nothing is happening.

BECAUSE OBAMA WAS SUCKING THE AYATOLLAHS ANUS

What should have Obama done in 2009 about Iran?.

HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM $150 BILLION....

>iranians receive as much jew news as we do
having a hard time believing the hype desu

nuke them and Israel

He should have given who $150 billion?. The protesters?. To spend on what?.

what nigger

NO THE REGIME, HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE REGIME $150BILLION MUCH SOONER THAN HE DID....

>2009
>Protests starts
>Obongo: PLZ IRAN LETS MAEK A DEAL TO PREVENT THAT!
>Protests stop and the corrupt govt keeps stable

>2017
>Protests start again
>Trump: THE IRANIAN PEOPLE DESERVE HIS FREEDOM!
>Iran Civil War Starts
>Iran ends being a non-islamist country just like before 1979

forgot pic.

if we were smart we would have fucked them all in the 70s and left. their next generation would be semi normal.

Is this sarcasm?. Are you saying Obama should have given the Iranian protesters Stinger missiles?.

Hopefully it turns into muslims killing muslims

NO, HE SHOULD HAVE BENT OVER AND LET THE AYATOLLAHS HOLD A BUKAKKE PARTY AND SPLOOGE ALL OVER HIS ATM FACE AND ANUS, ... OH WAIT, HE DID THAT

The memes about greater Israel are true

Look the bright side at least Europe gets its latest crop of engineers and doctors right in time for the new year

I think every country besides Israel and Saudi Arabia wanted the Iran nuclear deal.

Death to the Islamic Republic and all it's supporters

Please chanting death to the Islamic Republic, and death to the piece of shit khamenei is no big deal? How about those chanting guns and tanks the basij can't hurt us?

THIS IS WHAT A REAL PRESIDENT DOES:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947181212468203520

i really hope Trump bombs them. An invasion would also be cool. Persia 2018!

cute, the nigger thinks it's human

When elite of Soviet Union realized that the empire is going down, the helped to solve the issue peacefully to spare lives of millions of people. Meanwhile murrimuts can't act in civilized way. The shittier, weaker, more indebted, mutted and destabilized they become, the more they try to meddle in other countries affairs. This kind of behaviour will lead us to WW3

lol idiot, nobody is going to take on America. If they invade Iran now to rename it Persia there would be ''international outcry'' but nobody would actually do anything. Some UN resolution maybe but that's it.

You are an idiot, stupid trash. Because of such imbeciles like you this world is turning into hell for everyone

lol yeah, he's the one making the decisions mate

He is the one supporting WW3.

The revolutionary guard will be unleashed and protests all crushed if it continues. I doubt it's a happening

you know you're on Sup Forums right? dont be a soft cock

how are boomer memes appearing on Sup Forums?

Not really you inbred slav. Live and let live doesn't work. See the entire Korea war. If MacArthur had his way and bombed the living fuck out of Mao ze dong it would've prevented both the North Korean and Communist China regime killing over 100 million people in the 50 years after that(North Korea still going stronk).

Being a anti war pussy is what kills innocents.

You are soft, bitch, because you slurp on a circumcised amerimutt-dick. It is much easier and safer than being against them so far.

You slimy piece of shit you keep the rating what they are demand set the IRGC and the basij lose and watch iran plunge in to civil war it long over due fuck Islam and the Islamic republic

Facebook brings them to the_donald, the_donald brings them here.

WTF I LOVE FEMINISM NOW.

Look at these idiots falling for the Israeli false alternative. Both of these fuckers are zionist plants.

How is America invading Iran going to lead to a world war? who is going to back Iran? Qatar?

Gas yourself, filthy warmongering kike.

ONLY

4U

Sure, just stop the dumb fear mongering about a fantasy world war.

WE BUILT THE INTERNET FUCKHEAD, ALSO I HACKED YOUR FACEBOOK, ... PIC RELEVANT

Not a single decent post in this thread.
If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about it's probably best to shut the fuck up and enjoy the show.

You are quite stupid.

Trump regime chancing Iran, means that he is US deep state like the other presidents.

Russia ans China will not let the USA redraw the map in the ME unopposed, so it might be a much larger war than the one you envision.

Only Israel and Jews gain on destruction of Iran, and since this imageboard is a kike-project, i am not even surprised that everybody here backs wars for Israel.

you're a bitch, you just don't war because you know you'll get occupied again.

Nobody here will be dying for USrael and its failed bankrupt "empire", that's for sure. It was our mistake from the very beginning to join NATO, and this mistake should be fixed in a peaceful way by removing US troops and their "missile shields" from here. Fight for yourself with using your own people as a cannon fodder, not ours, stupid anglo-kike animal.

>Not really you inbred slav.

Shouldn't you care about your own people becoming a minority in your own country, given that you are a real poster, and not some paid shill?

There are true persians, with indo-european blood.
Otherwise, the persiens with I-E blood are less than 51% in the population right now.

We dont talk a lot about it, but they went from 70% "white" persian from 50% white persian in about 30 years.
20% in less than 30 years, even the US weren't replaced that quick.

Obviously another CIA inspired revolution, might be using it as a warning of what they can do to rocket man.

Watch America invade Iran. China and Russia will just bark like the dogs they are. Soviet times are over. China can't confront America because they are to relient on the west for trade.

Remind me what they did when USA invaded Iraq? or all the other countries they fucked with after the fall of the Soviet union. Absolutly nothing because they know they lack the strength.

yea i've heard you before muh kikes muh jews muh israel. Give me another (you) when you have something interesting to say.

>Niggers tongue my anus

Don't let them do that.

Some communist students wont bring down Iran idiots. Iran is not afraid to use force either and their military and militias are incredibly large and loyal. There will not be any revolution nor civil war the people simple lack the courage and arms.
Now if CIA/Mossad gets involved or already are involved terror groups could start and thing would definetly look bad but they would have no way to stand up against the army/militia. There are already kurdish terrorist and Saudi funded Sunni terror groups which have been an annoyance for a long time.

>Obviously another CIA inspired revolution

They are a little behind on schedule for their new US-Israel friendly map of the middle east.

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Iranian govt will put the protesters in their place and back to business as usual.

Lies they are not loyal you have IRGC and basij defecting it is a job for them their families are their main priority

>Watch America invade Iran. China and Russia will just bark like the dogs they are.

You employer just lost in Syria, and you are a traitor, assuming you are White Dutch, because it will mean yet more rapefugees for Europe.

yes and without a new form of colonization every western world will be swarmed by immigrants in the end. These people reproduce like rabbits and will always outbreed us. Ever since we gave up on colonization we're becoming browner.

We have a fixed number of refugees we take in. I'd have Iranians over Niggers any time of the year. Cute persians always welcome

>it will mean yet more rapefugees for Europe
It's your own dumb ass fault for taking them.

>I'd have Iranians over Niggers any time of the year. Cute persians always welcome

How much do they pay cucks like you these days?

You are not very good at it. btw.

vuile verader.

The absolute state of pol. No arguments just ''muh kike'' ''muh shill''.

>It's your own dumb ass fault for taking them.

The USA have created civil wars and rapefugees for Europe 7 times now, if you include Iran. Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria.

If some European country don't want rapefugees, they will be regime changed next.

Please stop we wuzzing, most people in that region have R1A1, it's nothing special.

i know you'd prefer niggers to fuck your wife.

>If some European country don't want rapefugees, they will be regime changed next.
By who, Merkel? Sure as shit not by us. If you don't want to take in refugees then don't take them, you aren't obligated!

>The absolute state of pol. No arguments just ''muh kike'' ''muh shill''.

But you can be a patriotic Dutch Sup Forumsack when you try to sell the genocide of your own people as a good thing on Sup Forums.

It only makes you even more into the useful idiot, if you do it for free.

Zero proof other than some hug about defections.
There have been no statements or incidents which have shown that the IRGC and Basij are disloyal they have been doing their jobs perfectly since forever no complaints about payment, equipment or politics.
You also seem to forget that they are Islamic extrememists in a highly militarised society which is at war/volunteering all the time and pretty much all families have an martyr and a veteran in their families who have fought/died for the Islamic Republic they wont give up what their loved ones fought to defend.
And lastly the majority of Iran is highly supportive of the current regime the protests started because of the worsening economy (Due to sanctions) but has now turned into some weird anti-war Shah circle jerk by university students.

Is the conflict over already? Haven't heard anything new today.

>Sure as shit not by us.

You are not that naive.

USA is an empire, and the NATO countries are their subjects or clients.

>And lastly the majority of Iran is highly supportive of the current regime
Here's where I lol'd

The cold must've gotten to your brain. I never said i wanted refugees here. However, we do take in a fixed number of refugees because thats the sad part about democracy. People want them so we get them. We've set a fixed number of refugees that are allowed to come each year. I'd rather have them fill up that number with Persians than with niggers.

But i know you'd rather have 5 billion africans coming for your country because intervening in those countries is ''evil''

Get the fuck out of here, we can't make you continentals do anything you don't want to do. We don't set your immigration policies, jfc.

Iran is under complete media blackout, internet is also restricted.

I find that hard to believe. Can you back that claim up?

Reformists trying to sell the country out to the imperialists, I guess they're all young and don't remember what happened under the Shah

>However, we do take in a fixed number of refugees because thats the sad part about democracy

You don't have free speech nor a free press in your country, so it's not like the Dutch people have been given the option to say no.

Every single NATO country are on schedule to become minority White soon, and none of the free Western nations have given their people a vote on it. We haven't even been allowed to discuss it in the "free and independent" media.

Our press is free. One of the most free in the world. And the only serious threat to free speech at the moment is the countless death threats you get when speaking out. The state isn't going to lock you up for speaking.

You really have a weird grasp on reality.

>I guess they're all young and don't remember what happened under the Shah

They could have taken a look at how the Ukraine turned to shit after Obama's coup.

>majority of dutch population is against refugees

you just accept it because you are a cuckhold afraid to govern their own country. House of lavendel will change that soon.

>muh fixed amount

EPITOME OF KEKHOLDRY

>muh persians muh niggers

retarded argument. Meanwhile Poland will take 0 because Poland is not filled with verader cucks like you.

>Our press is free. One of the most free in the world.

Have your free press informed the Dutch about racial differences, for instance?

Talking about this, has been banned from the Dutch papers since ww2*, right?
(*since the US occupation started)

I accept it because i accept our democracy. I'm not a fucking Anarchist raging against the government because i don't get my way. I'm not the emperor of the Netherlands. I try to do my part to help get the right people elected.

We don't need a newspaper to tell us that there are differences between race. The majority know it already.

With all the counter-insurgency experience the IRGC and militias under its command have accrued - I doubt that a revolution in iran would succeed.

>We don't need a newspaper to tell us that there are differences between race. The majority know it already.

So it's banned from your Free Press, and the Dutch are learning the truth from lived experience, just like behind the Iron Curtain, or some other totalitarian country?

you live in a fantasy world.

volkskrant.nl/voorpagina/wat-nou-racisme-sommige-rassen-zijn-gewoon-slimmer-of-niet~a3755065/

Here is an article that talks about racial differences. It's one of the biggest newspapers around. I have no clue where you got it from that its banned. Did you read that on infowars?

kek

>I doubt that a revolution in iran would succeed.

If the other 6 wars are precedents, then the goal is to destroy the country.

Afghanistan does not function after 16 years, so it's rational to think that this was the plan, when it's also chaos in the other countries the US and their subjects regime changed.

An article on how smart the Jews are, is proof that the Dutch are free to discuss their own genocide, and how Somalians have an average IQ of 70?

>internet ia restricted
neocon propaganda