How Trump has betrayed the LGBTQIA+ community

>nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.html

>nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/politics/trump-transgender-military.html

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/05/jeff-sessions-transgender-people-not-protected-workplace-discrimination/735709001/

>newsweek.com/donald-trump-speak-anti-lgbt-hate-groups-annual-event-first-president-683927

>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trump-stacking-courts-anti-lgbtq-judges-advocates-say-n831566

>thinkprogress.org/trump-justice-department-sides-with-anti-gay-cake-baker-in-the-supreme-court-1eb7b71603f9/

>washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?utm_term=.b08bb06af5f0

>pinknews.co.uk/2017/12/04/donald-trump-endorses-extreme-homophobe-roy-moores-senate-bid-despite-child-molestation-claims/

>bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/12/15/trump-cabinet-who-who-homophobia/9UDr8MnXIQAxjO369qzT0J/story.html

>nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/trump-aids-council.html

>thehill.com/policy/healthcare/346246-trump-expected-to-roll-back-lgbt-protections-in-obamacare

>newsweek.com/under-trumps-tax-plan-lgbt-people-suffer-republicans-are-killing-their-most-729126

>newsweek.com/trump-administration-under-fire-voting-against-un-motion-condemning-gay-death-677412

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/internet-lifeline-lgbtq-people-advocates-slam-net-neutrality-repeal-n830826
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/daca-reversal-could-be-death-sentence-lgbtq-immigrants-n799281
discord
advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/IfPwG
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E
youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg
youtube.com/watch?v=cfeOI9Y4qPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you just quote a link, multiple times?

WTF, I love Trump now!

>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/internet-lifeline-lgbtq-people-advocates-slam-net-neutrality-repeal-n830826

>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/daca-reversal-could-be-death-sentence-lgbtq-immigrants-n799281

discord gg/Ab5DN5

add a .

no, thanks

I hate Sup Forums.

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

The government absolutely needs to stop enabling these people and we can only hope society returns to normal once all the transtrenders kill themselves in a decade. Trangenders have an attempted suicide rate of 45% and that's even with the current trans-acceptance trend going on. You libshits would freak out if the government rewarded smokers and alcoholics, yet you encourage this unhealthy, permanent body altering lifestyle.

Good on you, Mr. President.

transphobe detected

Sexuality is fixed at birth.

>LGBT
>Fucks given: 0
You're shilling in a wrong place for that, you stupid fuck. No one voted for him to keep the debauchers undeserved privileges anyway. If you actually care about stupid shit like that, you'll probably want to pay attention to what's going on in Iran right now, because it looks like Trump CIA is trying to topple that theocracy. This is important (to people like you) because man sex is a severely penalized offense there.

not gender user

Iran? The enemy of his good buddy and beacon of tolerance Saudi Arabia. Also the enemy of right wing christofascist holy land Israel.

Day of the rope for the degenerates who don't kill themselves will be coming soon

So?

>right wing christofascist
My penis is diamond.

I’m a left wing transgender woman and I live deep inside enemy territory so I’m ready. I won’t go down without a fight.

first gay people curb your pedos and then stop turning your little boys in to tranies.

second Trump was pro gay rights when Obama and Hillary were against them.

albeit Trump seems to be more libertarian in these matters, but both Hillary and Obama, who are both gay/bi and one's a pedo, only moved towards gay marriage for the votes, so they never really cared.

now here's the thing, all of them are politicians working for people who want to enslave the world, both you and me, and they know this kind of petty bullshit triggers one side or the other, while they sit back and laugh at you and me.

so maybe it's time to start thinking that the right and left are punching the wrong people.

now absorb that notion for a moment....
you know in your heart and in your mind this is true.

theses fuckers not only profit, but they are entertained by our continued misery.

where to begin? get educated and start finding out who these rich asshole are. if you don't know who these two guys are start getting educated, cause they are the ones laughing at all of us.

good luck!

Yo peep, havin` nuclear — muh motha fuckin uncle wuz uh great professor an' scientist an' engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; pimp-tight genes, very pimp-tight genes, otay, very smart, da Wharton skoo o' Finance, very pimp-tight, very smart — you know, if you’re uh conservative Republican, if ah wuz uh liberal, if, like, otay, if ah ran as uh liberal Democrat, dey would say ah’m one o' da smartest niggas anywhere in da world — it’s true! — but when you’re uh conservative Republican dey try — awww, do dey do uh number — dat’s why ah always start off: go ta Wharton, wuz uh pimp-tight student, go dere, go dere, did dis here, built uh fortune — you know ah gots ta give muh motha fuckin like credentials all da tyme, cuz we's’re uh little disadvantaged — but you peep at da nuclear deal, da thin` dat really bothers me — it would gots been so easy, an' it’s not as important as deez lives is — nuclear iz powerful; muh motha fuckin uncle explained dat ta me many, many years ago, da power an' dat wuz 35 years ago; he would explain da power o' what’s going ta happen an' he wuz right, who would gots thought? — but when you peep at what’s going on wif da four prisoners — now it used ta be three, now it’s four — but when it wuz three an' even now, ah would gots said it’s all in da messenger; fellas, an' it iz fellas cuz, you know, dey don’t, dey haven’t figured dat da beotches is smarter right now than da niggas, so, you know, it’s gonna take dem 'boutanother 150 years — but da Persians is great negotiators, da Iranians is great negotiators, so, an' dey, dey just ganked, dey just ganked us Don' make me come ova there bitch

>TRUMP BETRAYED GAYS!!!1
>It's all crying tranny shit
Trannies are mentally ill. You revoke rights from people like that until they're well enough to be accountable. Fuck off.

>Won't go down without a fight
So you'll go down

It looks like he's mainly against trannies, aids spreaders, and all that cake bullshit.

Yeah. I’m trans you Russian scum. It’s extremely upsetting to me. Not to mention this is all your fault.

yes I could go down fighting. I won’t be put in a gas chamber, electricuted, lethally injected, hung, or shot by firing squad. Nothing like that. But I could be shot or killed in a fight for my life.

Fuck you transphobic bigot.

>QIA+

Is that the faggot CIA or what?

you cant betray someone who was never on your side in the first place

While on the topic republicans cant betray blacks because 90% of them vote liberal so they were never on our side to begin with. What im trying to say is we should stop pandering to minorities and instead tell them to go fuck themselves.

And why the fuck should anyone care ? Fuck off with your mental illness and get a real treatment for it instead of reinforcement.

This is so cringy.

All so cringy. Get ahold of yourself.

I have ahold of myself.

How many times do I have to spam this link?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ccwWh39P2E

youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg

youtube.com/watch?v=cfeOI9Y4qPE

Please go away. You make us gay people look bad.

wtf I love trump now

homos will all hang on the day of the rope

Yes, being trans is very upsetting.

Sure it is.

Was Trump the biggest fucking fraud in US history? Is capitalism finally being exposed?

>Rejecting your biology is completely normal.
You're not in control at all. You're just rejecting reality.