Morality

Where do you draw the line Sup Forums?

God isn't real, we are flesh robot monkeys programed to eat other flesh robots to sustain ourselves so that we can impregnate ourselves and replicate little baby flesh robots. We don't have souls, when we die it just ends, zip, nothing. You won't even feel bad about it, because you won't feel or percieve anything, ever again. All your dreams and possessions, and loved ones will crumble to dust.

Everyone is going to die no matter what, infact millions of people have lived and died with probably zero impact on society and the universe at all.

Police aren't your friends, they just want to get through their day and if giving you a ticket or a bullet makes that happen then that's what they are gonna do.

The government is completely corrupt and dangerous, if they aren't stealing nearly half your income, then they are flooding your neighborhood with nigs and crackheads. They will probably sell us all off to chinese organ traffickers if the price was right and they could get away with it.

Health care is garbage. They literally euthanize old people are retards now, and everyone is ok with it.

Also most of our recent history is clever lies woven by rich banksters and basically shitloads of whities died so they could get rich, and we spend all day talking about ww1 and ww2 about how proud we are to get jewed into killing ourselves for a couple more handfuls of dirt.

Now that you are decently redpilled let me ask you this. Would you have sex with a retard, if she was hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUrs5obRYrU
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Canadian post of the year

All women are retards

Yes, hello, this is canada speaking
best answer

Morality is made up so I guess humanity will have to continue to make it up

>kys leafnigger there's no hope for you.

tl;dr - "We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves"

Traditionally, I'm an atheist. More specifically, I'm spiritual, but not religious. Religion was based in a lot of truth, but the elite used it to divide and conquer the people. "God" refers to the eternal consciousness that makes up all of us, not an invisible man in the sky that the brainwashed people think exists.

This is a beautiful insight because the Golden Rule of, "do unto others as you'd do unto you" becomes literally true. We are all made of the same stuff, and when we connect with that truth, we show our brothers and sisters more love and unity.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUrs5obRYrU

>God isn't real
That is where I draw the line

You aren't far off. But you over simplify it waaaay too much

Well yeah, I don't feel like writing an essay on it, but where do you think I've wrong or need to elaborate?

I think you summed it up well enough.

>programed to eat other flesh robots to sustain ourselves

Not if you're vegan.

There is no line
each man draws his own

I sure hope there's a god and I pray that there is but whenever I think of the downright crazy, insane and horrible shit that's happened and is happening around the world It's really hard to do so.

I wouldn't call humans "robotic apes" but I will say that humans are nothing more than animals and by far the greatest illusion of all time is that humans are non-animals. Even people that say they acknowledge that humans are animals doesn't fully realize it.

Humans are pack animals. The physical form of humans as well as the social and behavioral patterns harddrived into our minds through hundreds of thousands of years of evolution as well as the very recent discovery of agriculture which is basically civillizations foundation is the only reason we've gotten where we are right now.

Very few people realize that we're STILL and ALWAYS will be slaves to our behavioral instincts and pack mentality.

Politics and democracy is a fraud, people, as seen in women only follow the strong no matter if it's a political entity, a human or a pack. That is biological nature by itself. It's always the most "popular" or better worded the mightiest which people follow by nature as we're nothing more than pack apes.

It took me a lot of hardships in life to come to this, I didn't choose to be a "nihilist".

-without trying to be edgy, that is the truth of life and reality and the sooner people face that fact the better off we are as a species.

Nice punchline

>hurdurr i found the truth even though im only 17
>"oh my god why is everyone so stoopid, except for me ofcourse "

Believe me kiddo, Your view is infantile and is common in brainlet youngfags.

Let’s say there is an intelligent creator for arguments sake. What makes you think he interferes?

>Would you have sex with a retard, if she was hot?
Are you asking should I mix with defective genes?

Implying I already dont.

You're making assumptions and nonarguments. First of all I'm not 17, I'm 9 and 2nd of all you're misinterpeting what I wrote if you think I'm calling everyone stupid except me. I'm saying that humans are closer to animals than what the average person will admit.

You're projecting your own insecurities on me.

If he did interefere he wouldn't let mohammed forcibely rape and marry a 9 year old child.

>I sure hope there's a god and I pray that there is but whenever I think of the downright crazy, insane and horrible shit that's happened and is happening around the world It's really hard to do so.

Depends on your definition and of what you think a God (something PROBABLY beyond your comprehension) would be like. There is no reason to assume the universe revolves around you.

>It took me a lot of hardships in life to come to this, I didn't choose to be a "nihilist".

Nihilism is ontologically false anyways. It is actually incoherent.

I don’t believe in anything personally I try to believe in myself but that shit’s hard here’s a pic of lum to enjoy tho

I believe in Lum.

it is hard to be certain of anything at all to be honest. believe in that which helps you the most.

truth

We are bipedal great apes. I know this for a fact. A creator does exist but we came from monkeys. I know this because the one time i did shrooms, I felt it. I was feeling really amped up and beat my chest. My body involuntarily took over and began beating it for me. Not like a tarzan human way. But something primal, ancient, cave man, monkey king-tier. Thats when I knew my ancestors were still locked away in my brainstem. The matrix is a system designed to make us think we are above the nature that birthed us. The illusion created by albinism keeps us from seeing truth.

>programed to eat other flesh robots to sustain ourselves

I think this point is not just literally true but also figuratively true of our lives. To thrive we have to dominate our peers and most things social/career/attraction are based on subconscious factors like looks, status, wealth, confidence, aggression etc with any conscious factors being all but irrelevant. Crabs in a bucket. I think that being vegan is moral but it's not absolute, it doesn't exclude you from all harmful or destructive responsibility.

>God isn't real

Well this depends on what think "God" is. There is most certainly an architect, a creator this is indisputable, who or what exactly this is, is the only question

If anyone wants the details on all of this let me know I can give you the math and information science/statistics to show you how to prove conclusively there is a creator and even how the creator, creates so to speak.

for others that want to know EVERYTHING you will find it here I would start with the playlists, nothing is what you think it ia
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

>We are bipedal great apes. I know this for a fact. A creator does exist but we came from monkeys.

nah bro sorry you are clueless you are using (((their))) sources and they are fabricated

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

Of course.

>The matrix is a system designed to make us think
There are actually two matrixes, one real and one fabricated I can show the code
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=2xkdQvavKyY

>Would you have sex with a retard, if she was hot?

I’ve already been married.

God is real, OP is another idiot. OP is what is wrong with politics.

>not realizing that life is a simulation
low energy

Why do you blame God for man's doing? Psalm 14:1.

Here's a fun fact: you CAN'T have morality without the existence of God.

If we are all purposeless beings and if God doesn't exist...why should you ultimately care?

Honestly, why aren't you having sex with children, or raping/murdering people? What do you care, if there is no God?

The reality, is that people are in love with their sin, and to justify it, they try their best to attempt to prove that God doesn't exist, when their own conscience confirms that there is a God, and you know the difference between right and wrong, by heart.

You have no excuse.