Why should I or anyone feel bad about wanting a political philosophy to build a world with a view of kindness...

Why should I or anyone feel bad about wanting a political philosophy to build a world with a view of kindness, and communal spirit?

Because ur a fuckin Nazi m8

I don't think you can kill all jews just with kindness.

fpbp

Because it would never work. We are too different.

Can you please explain what you mean?

In what way are we too different to not want to live in peace together and in safety for them and their loved ones?

It's not about the goal, it's about the means.
tell me those and well talk

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I think that peaceful and kind means lead to a more peaceful and kind world.

So a society with a strong social safety net and a point of view of peoples health and well being in a sustainable way.

I prefer a democratic and transparent form of government. Any power concentrated in anyones hands will inevitably corrupt them, so only with unrelenting scrutiny can we do this.

I think that a violent vengeful world leads to more violence and vengeance. Does executing murderers not make murderers of us?

Please consult a fucking history book.
It's called mankind.

Yes much of the evil of the world is done with good intent.

But what is the alternative?

Where does the road paved with bad intentions lead us?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You can't make the world better without considering reality, namely human behavior.

because niggers gonna nigg, and kikes have usury and greed written into their genes

I don't understand at all what you are trying to say. Of course human behavior is a factor in the way we organize ourselves.

We must always assume that power will corrupt and that people will act in the interest of themselves and their families.

If we enable people by default, is there not less incentive to cheat and fuck over others? If we build a compassionate system of organization, will compassion not flourish from the ground up?

Where does the road paved with bad intentions lead?

Human nature, entire races of low iq people, people like you live in a fairy land.

Executing murderers keeps them out of the system and provides a disincentive to murder. Murder is justified for murderers, as you're simply giving them the same treatment that they gave their victims.

tolerating intolerance is not tolerance

fuck off commie
the premise is always the first step to genocide

Does desiring to see that same treatment on them change something in us? Is there any psychological effect on the general population in a society that kills killers vs. a society that does not? Any at all?

What are they?

Welfare makes more people poor, democracy doesnt work with multiculturalism. You need to read a history book then go outside and look around.

Some people are exploitive by nature, and will use compassionate systems to leech off of your government. You need laws and punishments to deal with these people.

>Where does the road paved with bad intentions lead?
In most cases, it also leads to hell. There are many paths to hell.

>Does desiring to see that same treatment on them change something in us?
only that we feel safer and less willing to commit murder
> Is there any psychological effect on the general population in a society that kills killers vs. a society that does not?
no
>any at all?
no

>wanting people to fuck off to their own place and peacefully living that way
>bad intentions
is this bait?

It is.

I don't understand how having a compassionate system is at odds with a certain amount of people being exploitative. Why wouldn't we have laws and punishments for those who maliciously cheat.

But on a deeper level, I'm really asking here, so what?

Do you think if we enable the people, that there will be more leeches than people who will make something of their time and life?

Is it worth it to absorb a certain amount of sponges to enable the rest? Why not if not?

If there aren't any psychological effects then why would people feel safer and less willing to commit murder?

Everyone wants to live a life peacefulyl with their loved ones and quietly, without strife.

That's what we want to enable.

But when we turn our minds to our organization as a people, is it better to approach it with good intentions or bad intentions?

Seeing things die makes a population colder but more emotionally durable. It toughens them up.

Does that emotional coldness and "Toughness" lead to more or less compassion, kindness, and happiness across the population?

If not, why is that stoicness desirable?

>Do you think if we enable the people, that there will be more leeches than people who will make something of their time and life?
There will be enough leeches to make the system unsustainable.

>Everyone wants to live a life peacefully with their loved ones and quietly, without strife.
except for shitskins, they want to nig, rape and destroy

since your bugman brain can't seem to grasp this concept, I'll explain it for you in simple words:
you can have rhe nicest neighbor ever, but if said neighbor ends up crashing at your place indefinitely shit's bound to get annoying after a while
so, what woyld be better, nicely asking the neghbor to leave or getting into yet another fight with him with a possibly violent outcome?

Conflict is man's eternal struggle upon which he improves himself.

I'm going to leave now. It makes me very sad that the merits of compassion and community are somehow a mar in your minds. And some of the bizarre connections that seems t o be made in reflex to such a basic idea.

I am sad. I just want to help and make things better. I've seen the evil and cruelty of the world and it's not like I'm ignorant of human character. But I still see the love and light and desire for most people to be better or to have what comes next be better.

>why is that stoicness desirable?
Because when they stop being stoic, they focus on social issues. The 12940812 gender crap we see today, and the general lack of realism among SJWs, is a direct result of losing that stoicness.

>>/r/eddit

>hurr I'm not going to address any of your points becauseuh feefees
>durr I'm going to leave now because I have no arguments