Why do so many here on Sup Forums go on about how the Jews make up the majority of people in control of media...

Why do so many here on Sup Forums go on about how the Jews make up the majority of people in control of media, wall street, and the government when it is blatantly objectively false?

more

>Implying those 2 news channels combined have any chance against even 1 wall street firm

oyyyyy vey

Why do so many go on about how the Jews made up 6 million dead during WWI when it is blatantly objectively false?

>no image citations

hmmmmmm

Who is destroying Western Civilization...?

>citing reports by the world jewish committee and world almanac

What are you doing here? Don't you have to kill some babies and drink their blood?

gee, I wonder who’s behind this post

it's pretty easy when you don't need any evidence and can just yell that anyone you don't like is a jew. doesn't matter if it's religiously, ethnically, or how they act, the nebulous jew is truly the reason for all of civilization's ills

>>citing reports by the world jewish committee and world almanac
That are known to base their 1947-1949 numbers on projections based on prewar censuses (i.e. so which obviously don't take into account the holocaust).

>Don't you have to kill some babies and drink their blood?

Like what your doing to Catalan?

No they don't.

That's Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon.

Most of those are small "potatoes" compared to the last 2 lol.

>Morgan Stanley
>Small

No! Bad sassenatch! We are taking the country back from (((them))) as revenge for the Kennedy assassination.

Jealousy, Jews are superior.

To be honest I never understood the double think stormfags always did without any sense of irony:

>The white race have high IQ's and are the smartest in the world
>We white people are all being led astray by Jewish propaganda

fresh off the boat from reddit? I was like you once

>IQ is everything

>IQ has nothing to do with intelligence

The irish people are our people and they're not as overrepresented as jews. Don't you think these irish guys' interests are more aligned with yours than the jews' are, given their genetic, cultural and historic relatedness?

> Smart people's trust can't be abused, they can't be cheated and a high verbal IQ doesn't lend to that.

You can't claim to be high IQ but then say that you are easily fooled by the snake oil salesman who doesn't even hide what he is doing

Anglos must pay for the Gorta Mór

This is base-level stupid.

I hope the "evil jews" win, because this level of retardation is fucking pathetic.

The jewish question has always been known and only recently due to corruption of a few and even more after two world wars, they've exploded in power.

But you're cheating, you're using nationality not ethnicity.

I don't know many of these but John Cryan is jewish and he got into banking thanks to Jürgen Fitschen who also may not have been a jew himself but got into banking thanks to a jewish couple.

SHUT

IT

DOWN