Should manlets be gassed?

Should manlets be gassed?

yes, it's the humane thing to do

Lmao I’m pretty sure that’s sexual assault.

A manlet is anyone under 6"

The best Chad height, however, is 6'3"

6'6 actually.

DO IT :D

If that's real now I know feminists are talking about. Wtf. He's either brave or stupid

Wtf is she doing with hey hands?

Cringe overload

We should start with Destiny.

Calm down, white-knights, it's not like he stuck his finger in her pussy or anything. Everyone there looks wasted as fuck, I'm sure even you (pathetic virgins as you may be) have had drunk girls grope you without your consent.
You may re-sheathe your swords, the girls in the video are not going to fuck you.

>be me, 5'8"
>serious accident as a teenager ended my growth there
>survive against the odds
>though this left me scarred my resolve has never been stronger
>develop the will to succeed in everything I do
>overcome social anxiety and ask out everyone
>find a beautiful, fair, blond, classy girl
>date
>marry
>Live in love
>she becomes more redpilled by the day
>has no idea how to hide her power level
>mocked gender studies and trans people openly over christmas events
>some of her family offended
>life Is good
>one little, permanent problem
>she's the same height as me
>she obviously doesn't want to wear heels and be taller than me
>never stands super tall in pictures with me
>I don't want to look shorter than her
>also don't want to be a petty bitch
>feel bad for even writing this out

LMAO HAHAHA!! Dude, what a fucking horn dog. Needs to be treated like a dog and castrated to control his behavior.

This right here.

You see that girl in the purple bikini and the dude with the backwards cap talking in the spa? What the fuck are they talking about? This always baffles me -- what people talk about at parties like this -- and I know it's why I have literally no social life. What in the actual fuck could they possibly be talking about?

You would need to be muscular to balance it out. Anything higher than 6'6" would be pushing it though.

7'2 actually

everyone in this webm should be gassed. degenerates the lot of them.

Manlets should end themselves tbqh.

>5’8
Fucking whiner. 5’10 is the avg you’re fine

Nothing. It’s honestly the most inane shit.

Could be talking about anything, but probably something dumb. This isn't the sort of venue where you discuss Iran-Contra

bruh being small is no problem there are more important traits

t.6'2

who cares

job/interests/movies etc you nerd virgin

>This isn't the sort of venue where you discuss Iran-Contra
This is what I mean. Literally what else is there? I'm flicking through my brain and I can think of not one single thing to talk about that would be "appropriate" in this kind of situation. Politics, philosophy, science, etc.

Other people probably

Who said what to who. Who's going out with who. Who got drunk and argued with who

Sounds like your issue more than hers. Let her know you're okay with her wearing heels, if she's still insecure about it just roll with it. This is a non-problem, fag.

The girl in the purple is a little mad or irritated at something.

They know each other well and are possibly dating

Oh agreed, it's just that one thing, you know? I'm positive people say I have a Napolean complex behind my back, but fuck em

>he's replying seriously about height in a manlet troll/slide thread
Yeah we all know how tall you are you're a really cool tall masculine chadbro, is this enough validation for you? kys

They're talking about you

Doesn't matter. It can be anything. As long as she wants you to fuck her, she will pretend to be interested.

>not 20 foot Nephilim master race
Fucking mortals when will they learn?

why? their suffering is my entertainment

At that point sexual assault turns into rape you dumbass.

"What all have you drank"
"Holy shit we got here like 3 hours early and it was fucking crazy"
"Did you see that fucking guy who fell off then puked"
"Holy shit there was this one chick in see thru"

Blah blah blah blah. Talk about whatever you want brother

He is pathetic but dicklets are more pathetic

No they can clean sewers and it's easier for them to pick up garbage and it's funny when they fight each other.

Also you can get them to drive you and your new lady friend home from the bar.

fug

just stop thinking about it, I'm 5'9 and married and shes like 5'8 my bro is like 5'6 and his wife is like 5'6. Just ignore it man. Those manlet threads are really getting to you

get yourself some heels lol

jesus, your families could start a circus midget show in vegas

Only in America. You can tell the video is not America because there are white people in it.

Where have all the good men gone? Im ready to settle down

Seems you're just trolling yourself right now by not staying in

People who call you manlets are often more insecure themselves. I know short guys who get more ass than a lot of tall guys ever could in their lifetime.

>he calls people nerd virgins on the internet
>he is also posting on Sup Forums at 11pm on New Years Eve
wew

just go to a country where feminazism doesn't exist. i.e. most of the world. then normal male-female relations exist. i.e. if a women doesn't want a man's attention she shoves him away instead of agreeing to sex then retracting it weeks later and the man goes to prison for rape.

Again, she's not gonna fuck you. Why not put the sword away, faggot? Why not move to Sweden where they have """safe spaces""" for women at parties like these?

Stop being a faggot,

Put on some heels.

>Sweden where they have """safe spaces""" for women at parties

Is this like government mandated VIP for fat girls?

>Has a woody without his brain necessarily wanting him to have one
>Mumbles plz lemme smash two times
>Doesn't pursue

Thats a pretty limp wristed "assault" fag

>I know short guys who get more ass than a lot of tall guys ever could in their lifetime.
lol when will you manlets learn

It's just damage control m8

>5'8"
holy shit what are you talking about - I'm 5'5" and I'm fine
Manlet threads are complete bants you clown.

>see pic related

lol nice try hurting my feelings regularlet. But I have the power of god and anime on my side.

lmao

How new are you my english-teaching friendo? Because of all the slimes they voted in molesting them at group events, the women have been given a """safe space""" where men aren't allowed in the new year's party.

>5'5"

i'm 5'4

i am 5'8

Manlets are fine. Assholes, however, are not. Be a manlet, just don't be a fucking asshole.

ur kids wont be manlets

Only an American would white knight for the hidious trolls in that vid. Pathetic!

>tfw 5'8

t. bullied manlet

I saw this the other day,should I be worried?

His legs must be long as fuck

I don't stare at my feet while I walk and I've never met anyone shorter than 6'1. Do manlets even exist?

You don't talk about arduinos and multiplexing with a woman who you barely know in a hot tub. You talk about universal topics.......you can start by looking to the local top 40. The subjects discussed in pop music tend to fall towards relationships, lovey-dovey stuff/boyfriends/girflfriends/sex, coming-of-age, fun/partying, and that's really about it.

Weather is fairly universal, but don't go too far. Once you mention the term "cirrus cloud" or "high-pressure system", you've gone too far.

Sports are somewhat universal, but you've gone too far if you are discussing the NFL draft.

That bitch is suprisingly cool with a guy slapping her ass.

She's probably used to nigger antics. I'm guessing this white boi was pretty tame.

Look at his face; that mutt is some kind of American jew.

Probably about memes and how you once BTFO of someone in the comment section of some video chicks dig internet warriors.

Probably the dumbest shit ever like I'm going to study to be a wage cuck or some shit like that,go to a comment section on a video about kittens,read braindead retards saying obvious shit,go to another video that's the exact same,read the same comments and even the trying to be original by saying the most up voted shit in other comment section.
Congratulations that's 99,9999999% of interactions with normal womyn,most don't care about what you're saying,you want to appear as deep,you can literally go full flat earth meme if you're chad enough and even if they are an astrophysicist they'll think you're deep.

This is what mutts want to stick their 3 incher in, no wonder yall are manlets

He should be shot. Kill it.
Kill it. He should be shot. And that stupid bitch too, for not punching him in the face. Like that's alright. Kill her too though, because she goes along with it like it's funny, and it's not.

cringe and embarrassing to watch.

No no no

If you have money or want to appear to have money then you talk about the casual uncontroversial things that people with money do.

Such as; " I was at my parents' vacation home in the Hamptons/Palm Spring/Aspen and it was cool

or "I'm waiting for delivery of my new Vette"

or "My Porsche is in the shop"

or "I've got an ounce of good cocaine back at my place"

or "I'm getting a new job that pays $135k a year"

or "My grandmother is on her death bed and she's leaving me a house in Seattle".

or "My uncle is starting a Greek restaurant in Manhattan and wants me to come in as a partner" (in fact he works as a dishwasher in his uncle's Greek restaurant in Hoboken)

See how it works?

Lies.

Tell them lies

Tell them the lies they want to hear.

Women despise honest men.

Lies tickle their pussies, make them wet.

Every nigger dagoe Greek with a big gold amulet tangled in his chest hair knows this simple fact.

They never learn

getting rejected by a nigger makes it even worse for him

yes, that's because of American education

There is no need to do so, any woman should have instinctive disgust for those genetically inferior men so they are less likely to reproduce.

Dont worry mate, just dont be insecure and enjoy your life.
There is a bunch of tall person who can't get laid.

>be me 6'0
>girlfriend's sister has boyfriend with blond hair, muscular, 6'4
>her sister dumped him and cheated on him a lot with people shorter than me because he is insecure and libtard
>now her sister has 5'11 bf

no

coal burners should be gassed

>black women

awful taste

That's an odd graph; I graduated in 71 and I'm 5'8" and that was the exact height of the average Canadian that year.

I have no problem with women.

It's about money and property.

"A man without land is nothing"
Duddy Kravitz's zeyda.
From The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz.

If you inherit a $2 million house you'll have hot bitches hanging on your arm.

If you aren't inheriting nothing you'll be a lonely jack off for sure.

No one is pointing out he is Jewish.

literally anything, its actually easier to talk to girls than other guys, as long as the girl likes you that is, for guys they would have to like you as a cool dude to talk with, the girl has to simply like you for how you because shes attracted to you

like what do you and your friends talk about? if you pay attention its always mundane shit

I already did

She's probably used to nigger antics. I'm guessing this white boi was pretty tame.
>>
Anonymous (ID: Fzcgy6K1) PR 12/31/17(Sun)02:42:54 No.155058880▶
Look at his face; that mutt is some kind of American jew.

Delete this

DELETE!!

there is definitely a physiological high end that can be reached, regular humans aren't going to grow to be 11' but by the logic this thread follows it would be better. Thing is, there are limits and above average heights are beneficial but at some point society and genes can only go so far.

tfw someone uses my meeem

saved!

okay this is stupid, you dont have to tell lies, money isnt all women care about, as long as you are somewhat capable at having a conversation you will nail it, and like i said before, the conversation can be about ANYTHING

he literally fingers her anus as well

Fucking manlets how do they work?

It's a catering and hostelry service ;)