Should we isolate Spain, Italy and Greece from the rest of Europe?

Should we isolate Spain, Italy and Greece from the rest of Europe?
Look at that map, they're obviously non-white.

Just force Greece to pay denbts

Man, Don't Show These Posts. Because They Will Show My True Nature And Will Trap In Muh Niggastan Forever.

>they're obviously non-white.
>the eu is still up and running

its over bro

Will You Accept Me Anyway?

>Half france painted in blue but 48%
>Slovenia 50% still brown

> Basque / Vasque county 26%

Dig you get this map out from a downie ?

> In before I'm whiter than you ahmed

Actually no, we should reconquista. If any
generally non white countries should be kept
within our kingdom, it's those countries. They
are too important culturally to be lost to the hordes.

Fuckin jewmuslims
Cant draw a map...

>Fuck You Niggas!

hahahaha I'm with that, good luck with your tolerant, diverse and progressive Europe

Yes, we are not huwite. We are med master race. Now stop wewuzing about our great civilizations and gtfo of our OG Europe.

But what if we expel all the brownies for you? Like the church did in the Crusades?

>calls others nonwhites
>hides flag
back to romania you go

>Butthurted Serbian Finds Out He Is Nigga Too

If that's the case, stop calling it ''Europe'' to begin with. Europe comes from Greek mythology.

What do you think are the basques? hahaha you have never seen a basque in your fucking life, they are the fucking ugliest thing in Spain

The Problem Is That I Am Pro-White Brownie

>modern day neo-nazis are this retarded
First of all Shitler and the majority of his staff didn't have blue eyes nor blond hair
and Himmler looked like a Mongoloid

Keep dreaming, it's over for all of us.

It's not over if you keep your culture. Oh wait, Belgium doesn't have a culture to keep.

I mean, they were white enough to create western civilisation while the snowniggers were too busy killing eachother

Back To Israel You Go
>Your Face

POO

y-yes, take that Spain, Italy and Greece.
y-you are not white!

This.

what about people in italy who are whiter than the average of northern countries like myself? are we italians? Are we broadly europeans? what are we?

I don't remember, are you indian or paki?

Are you Muslim or African?

>Most of the supposed white countries on this map are third world shitholes or soon to be third world shitholes due to mass immigration and no one doing anything to stop it
>Most of the supposed non-white nations on this map aren't self-loathing cucks that want to destroy their culture and nation

You should create your own ethnostate in the us.

Well? nothing wrong with france here. the issue is with slovenia

>1post by this ID
nice slide thread faggots
sage
oh my bad, you are the parasite indian
Haven't you reached the superior indian culture yet?

Now tell me, which haplogroup conquered the mediteranian, was it l2, or J2? Now go fuck yourself.

I wonder what percentage face is hiding behind that meme flag

Why we should care what other nations think of us?
We invented Fascism, get the fuck outta here, piccoli subumani d'oltralpe.

I wish the soyunion would let us go even if they used the "non-white" argument as an excuse for it.

Med Are Niggas You Know? We Pretend To Be Superior While We Are Truly Inferior And Say That Norse Are Racist

You should have paid more for your military tho.

Looking good there Alexandros bin Jabar.
You only exist because the British Empire thought you cunts were still white because television wasn't invented yet.
Our bad.
Without the Anglosphere you wouldn't even exist ingrate, but we'll let the Turks fucking rape you back into the Mongol zone in the next Balkan war though.

so are you an alb*nian or a gypsy?

what I'm trying to say is that a very significant proportion of people in italy, (i live near rome btw), almost 50% where I am, are virtually non distinguishable from normal continental europeans such as germans. Many of us have blue/green eyes, blonde/red hair and extremely fair skin despite being 100% italians. A lot of people larp as meds but then what about people like us and me? Are we meds? are we continental europeans? You cannot ignore the fact the a huge portion of people here do not look or behave like the stereotyped luigi.

god tier 75-90%
epic tier 50-75%
rare tier 35-50%
uncommon tier 25-35%
common tier 10-25%
shit tier 0-10%

Genocide all males below common. turn all women of breeding age below common into sex slaves until their offspring get bleached into a higher tier where they can then be treated as citizens.

there is no "we" for you pajeet

>wanting to be nordcuck phenotype

no thanks. The south will take the Europe we created, huwhites not welcome. Have fun getting enriched and all.

You are right, we fucked up bad military wise.
But socially we have done very very good things. And that's what matters, a good society is everything.

Are you from Venice by any chance?

t. enrico dandolo

Spain and Italy are obviously white countries.. Idk about greece though

>t. Bruce Xi Zhang

I Am Not A Poo Unfortunately
Both J1 & J2 Are Kikes
>Look At This Map

he is a parasite pajeet larping as northern italian

>meme flags
opinion discarded

E M U
M
U

Seems about right. Wouldnt mind to live in roman empire 3.0 right now.

So many medshit subhumans in this thread trying to defend themselves.
You can't deny the truth.

I Am Southern European. Not So Distant From Terroni But Still A Bit Better. We Are Both Untermeschen :(

You may not like it but this is what peak Mednigger performance looks like.
Show your flag wog cunt.

Yes pls, isolate us and kick us out of the eu.
Pls I beg you.

Will You Help Me Then? Seriously.

Ouch looks like I've struck a nerve. Tell me what's going on, Chang.

>Shows His Completely Nigga Attitudes

>What do you think are the basques? hahaha you have never seen a basque in your fucking life, they are the fucking ugliest thing in Spain

I never been in the spain side of vasque. Ugliest ? they aren't brown enough up to you ?
or is that because they got farmer faces ?

Anyway from what I saw it was indeed up the 26%

the 48% is missplaced or france should be painted brown.
Look at the chart scale at least user.

Emu > Hyperborean Aryans > Anglos > Fingolians > Huns > Wogs > Turks > Arabs > Niggers.
It's OK to be beaten by the best user.

Commiting sudoku is often the answer, Luigi.

>hides flag
i see what you did there
Nice, now kys so there will be a untermensch less
this is what peak australian performance looks like

tfw we are more white than germany and brexit

forgot shitposting flag lmao

Whiter than you, Mohammed

Glad you admit, you are less than an animal. Ching Chong.

Only the north-west is white, as by the founding fathers definition. You don't get to change that at will.
This is another reason why I dislike "whites": you are bickering bitches who cant even get your most basic defnitions right.

Hahaha I Obey Norse. Not Meds Turks Armenians, Sandniggas, Kikes, Niggas.
>I Am Med Myself

wrong you fucking idiot. in case your little brain didn't notice whole countries are not painting in only one colour. it shows where people have light eyes.

Luigi, I kinda lost you on that one.

Hey I Look Like Him. Because I Am Too Pissed Off To Remain In Niggastani Europe.

We have at least one of these threads everyday by a meme flag OP accompanied by his meme flag minions for the last 2 weeks.

Fuck off Giovanni pastallini

Holy shit all these literally fucking niggers calling a 90% white Anglo paradise out because we got a few Azns.
Meanwhile your entire shitty meme country got mutted in the Dark Ages and is le 100% Mongolian Turk face.
Quick Stavros, there is refugee boy on beach, let's go rape him.

Debts? What is this?

>My Honest Opinion About My Cultural Sphere

I wonder who could be behind them

Fuck You Chicano!

So you are paedophile too, huh. Interesting Charles Ching Chong. Interesting.

Greeks Are Hetero Sexual Sodomites
>Literally

Then it should be like this as the map is inaccurate.

>slovienan lighter eyes than french still brown.

we should not. these countries are core european and your dumb classification do not rely at all. you should read some books may be.

Mediterranean Europe is beautiful and we shouldnt let anybody else ruin it

Don Luigi, I respect you, but Italy is too good for you. You should help create the huwite ethnostate in america and move there forever.

>German Hippy Spotted!

Your country is invented paedophilia mate.
Glass houses wog Mongol cunt.

I think he is Mario Mutti actually...

What you gf doesn't do anal? Shieeeeet (literally).

You Know That It's Harmful To Your Health To Put Your Dick Where The Shit Goes Out & Where The Food Enter

They have white skin so no. Pure aryan race was lost with Hitler.

Wait, so we are mongolian too? like fins and hungarians. Shieeeeeeeet I just leveled up in the based scale. Thanks Charlemagne Ching Zhang He Chong.

Have You Ever Heard Of Normal Vanilla Intercourse? Without Kannibalism Of Course.

From this pic you can See my phenotype. I am 100% italian genetically speaking. What about people like me? Are we classified meds by you german larpers? Are we classified nordcucks by you med larpers? Do you both realize if you go in countryside towns in italy (not south) 70% of people will look like this?

But You Still Act Like A Nigga

I am the same guy of before btw, near rome
Why?

Don't listen to the shills. You are as white and european as the rest of us.

Shieeeeeeeeet Don Luigi. I ll reconsider probably.