India 2030 will conquer the world

Prepare yourself to beg on indian streets, you white filth!
This is the future!

youtube.com/watch?v=AuQRwEw-41U

You only have 12 years left so beware!

The filmmaker Upendra is a visionary!
He has the guts to tell us the truth no one dares to talk about!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

India please give mercy

>that film's original title is a fucking hand gesture (in OP pic's top-right)
>for international release it's given a proper title

It is time for you british people to pay back to our glorious indian nation!

I thought I was only 56%

>beg on indian streets

Your were conquered you with two bureaucrats and a bicycle. How about acting proper to your station before it happen again.

Conquer the world and fuck us up good.

Nigel, do us a favor and roll out the cannon, this poo is misbehaving and it looks like it needs to be blown from a gun so the others get the message already.

>indian streets
a designated shit one no doubt

You clearly not understanding you poor white people but soon you will see with the own eyes.

3:20
lel

India is a raccoon rooting around the Anglophone dumpster. Without constant infusion of discarded capital and goods, it would perish.

India allready conquered britain and canada.
We are good people in US of A with wealth and might and prestige. You should know that before insulting! I bet you now ashamed of yourself!

Fuck off pooper in looper with nigger flag

>2030
Pushed the year back by another 10 years. Wonder why.

What happened to 2020?
Realized you're going to need to deal with all the muzzies rolling around in their toilet breaking squads first?

>2000: hurr durr india superpower by 2020 xD
>2018:

Soon you will defecate in thge open when you come to beg for rupee in indian streets and on train station.

Islam people are good people to the world.
I can confirm because i have lots of islamic people friends.

Even white people in video say truth, yet you all cant accept it, because you fear the future.

white people will get btfo by amaravthi..

chandrababu naidu will become president of USA, USSR and China combined and with his CEO skills fix the world

>amaravthi
Bless you my brother!

India cant even learn to use toilet

Shhhh
Better shit on the street than eat mc donalds.
Even better eat feces than shit in mc donalds.

The future belong to India.

>muh dik

If the world goes to shit and the white race dies out, I hope asians will rule the world

Yes we will.
And if white women dont suck then they go beg.

Dear India even we don't give a fuck about you so GTFO

My man.

From a gepgraphically point of view Sri Lanka is India's rectum, it also produces only shit.

lolllll.. If an indian actually made this movie its pretty sad... I mean to think this lowly of yourself.. 2017 really showed me just how low most other races see themselves and im only now realizing why they all attack europeans soo much.

a fat unfuckable cunt, every time

WHOLE WORLD WILL SHOW BOB AND VAGENE OR FACE THE WRATH!

Why are gultis so cringy ?

Yes, and when India attempts any kind of global power projection we will be entertained with the greatest display of military incompetency the world has ever seen. In the long recorded history of India, has there ever been a successful power projection of pure militarism spanning continents, similar to the United States? I think not, the only global influence in history that India has ever held is being a trading port for the trading routes in the Indian Ocean. The only "high-technologies" that India has ever developed or has had a part of developing have always been collaborations with European or Russian powers, basically, India without Europe or Russia is basically no better than Northern Africans or Native Americans.

That woman is fucking disgusting

For a poo, she's probably a once in a lifetime catch though

But have a nice vagene to make children.
Also strong bones to carry out the indian god.
Also that happened in your country.
We are taking over.
Beware of 2030.
The vagene you married to will be our vagene.

Even Donald Trump knows how the future will be, he prepared!

>True Whites Are Not Your Enemy
>Look

Weakened by the nigger the whites will be our slaves.

WITH POO?

Nah Only Bros If You Want :)

Notice that I've said continents, which means not simply limited to Asia. Plus, Alexander would have had to retreat due to the intense sicknesses of India of which his troops would not have a native immunity to. Anti-Elephant tactics were deployed by Arabs (flaming cavalry) and Alexander would be able to figure out a similar and more efficient strategy. Plus, notice how I brought up foreign power projection, of which elephants are terrible for due to their intense resource consumption.

I'm extremely glad you've decided to use this example, because the highest technology units that India have used in this battle was supplied and developed by the British :^). This battle was basically India throwing a temper tantrum towards the British because of their support for a segregated South-Asia (which would mean the Muslims would not be genocided), so India decides to launch a military campaign in its OWN TERRITORY while the British OUTNUMBERED face their own weaponry ACROSS THE FUCKING WORLD. The fact that you highlighted the Indian victory makes my blood boil, because if it were Indian arms that India researched and developed themselves the outcome would be extremely different.

get back to me when they can shit in a tiolet instead of on the floor

Italy is the best country in the world.

You will pay reparations for me making poopoo in the open.

That's Why I Will Escape Soon From Here. Italians Themselves Are Niggas. By The Way, Give Me A Call When We Will Gass Pakistan Together, Ok?

Now you tough, because you clearly didnt saw the video above, but in only few years we will teach you for sure!

Pakistan is basically India run by muslims.
But muslims are good for the word, best for Europe and USA.

Fucking BollyWood on Acid...kek

I welcome the attempted advent of a global India with great anticipation, for it's a project that's bound to crash as soon the plans to realize it are put into place :^)

Unfortunately For You, Indians Are Dark Skinned Whites Who Practice An Aryan Religion. Pakistanis Are A Multiracial Mix Between Iranian & Indians Who Practice A Sandnigga Religion. So They Are Much Inferior Than Both Of Us.
>Anyway This Map Clearly Shows Where The Worst Subhumans Live

there will be 2 castes
the indian gods
and all the equal shits ruled by indian gods

Even negroids want to be like us indian gods.
Ethnic iranians are whites with dark hair and light eyes like green and blue and grey.
Pakistani mixed too much with arabs who mixed too much with niggers.

do poojeets grow pubes all over their body because they're constantly rolling around in shit?

Exactly. But Why Do You Keep Saying That I'm Inferior? I Have Already Proved You That I Am Better Than Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Chicanos, Meds ( Despite My Ancestry ), Filipinos.

Yeah make fun of a real man you german beta cuck who lives in a pseudocountry that belongs to Germany.
At least our females dont look like our males and have a dong like it is tradition in your country you mad sauerkraut with thin wiener.

Didn't someone make a song to try to teach you savages to poo in the loo? Oh, I found it. Did you take your poo to the loo today?
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&app=desktop

I'm Not A Sexual Deviant But I Will Go For Gypsy & Nordic Women If You Don't Want Me. Will You Show Me Your Flag?

Look, everyone is inferior to us indian gods.
It is really nothing personal.

Did he roll in poo?

>LMFAO
>That's Racist!

Ok senpai, but be gently, it is my first time

So You Are Indian Or German? Or German-Born Indian?
>I Do Not Attack Superior Human Beings

I don't know what you mean. He looks like an italian plumber to me. Maybe tthat's why you assume that he rolled in poo.

God I hate poo in loo more than niggers and muslims combined

True, Indian planes have designated shitting paths.

And I Hate Christian Russians More Than Americans & Muslims Combined

Just try to guess it by the shape of my skull.
Here is a picture of me.

Berber? Y-Dna Haplogroup = E1b1b

But poo is a combination of nigger and asian.

That's Not True. But I Assume We All Hate Niggas?

>Tfw you'll never marry a qt aryan pooina

But Your Sisters Will Marry Niggas