Ask a member of the German libertarian youth organization Junge Liberale anything about Brexit

JuLis is the youth and student org of the FDP, the libertarian free market party of Germany. We have put together various anti Brexit groups since before the 2016 referendum and are still engaged in anti Brexit activity (holding talks and internet activity). We also work together with the British LibDems on critizing Brexit and have begun a campaign for a second referendum in the last months.

We are fundamentally pro market, pro free trade and for a peaceful, united, open European Union which cuts bureaucracy, welfare, labor restrictions and enforces strict, but open for highly educated foreigners, immigration policies.

Go fuck yourself.

That is not a question, commie Frenchie. Try to rephrase it.

You're not libertarian

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

I don't care. Fuck Farage and his stupid jew party. Anglos can all die for all I care

Go fuck yourself

>ask a member of the Bolivian shepard's Council anything about Czech Republic's EU membership
ok

That IS a question. I have a gf, and she is cute. So she fucks me and I fuck her. She is French Canadian.

>Libertarian
>Pro EU

I am German, not South American.

habt ihr blöden Fotzen Sup Forums entdeckt ? Glückwunsch - wenn ihr hier nochmal nervt schicke ich 400 Mann Infanterie in eure Parteizentrale und lasse euch die Scheiße aus dem Leib rausprügeln . Das ist eine Warnung an dich und deine liberalen nigger . und hier ist nicht fb .

Britain has had enough of your pathetic globalist big business supporting ilk. Lib Dem support collapsed here because nobody wanted to vote for an anti-Brexit party. We're sick of you infesting our cities with gypsies to decrease wages and lobbying the EU to federalise.

>he needs to mention he's the one fucking his gf

Thank god that tool 'Clegg' wasn't given a peerage. Drop dead OP

You should commit suicide

Wieder mal ein konstruktiver AfD Beitrag. Sehr schoen, wie im Parlament. Habt ihr schon ein Pensionsmodell... oder diskutiert ihr noch?

Unlike France, we are monogamous here. I know French men allow their gfs to have sex with your 10 million African immigrants, we don’t.

Nice one you just lost a FDP vote

Proof with timestamp or fuck yourself.
The FDP also isn't anywhere near libertarian and the sole mention of this already shows that you fuckwit have no fucking clue about anything related to politics. Kill yourself.

Is her cock bigger than yours?

Merkel plz stop shilling your EUSSR propaganda here.

any lolbertarian that supports the EUSSR should unironically gas themselves.

I can timestamp my weed we want to legalize. We have no meetings on Sylvester.

And yes, we are libertarian.

Just told my family about this thread and your organization and now you're down 4 more FDP votes
Well done retard

Outed as lying faggot. Follow Guido. You do not deserve life.

>And yes, we are libertarian.

this is an American word, and you do not know what it means. if you did, you would wish the Brits well on their free will choices.

Member of Die Linke here. Fuck you. I hate you guys almost as much as that Antifa-Faggot in our Jugendgemeinderat

Why are you against democracy?

so basicly you are anti brexit and campaigned against it.

So you are a failure. Do you know we don't take failures serious over here? try /r9k/ or Sup Forums

>So she fucks me
how does it feel like do get pounded and dominated by a girl?

Habt ihr schon ne Regierung, oder diskutiert ihr noch?

>''small government, little regulations, less bureaucracy''
>More EU yeah!!!

this is pretty funny actually xD being so clueless.

It feels fucking great, especially when the roles are reverse and she comes in wearing dirty blue jeans and white t shirt with stains and a hard hand on and you're wearing a pink dress with pink panties and she just destroys your asshole.

Only to be held in her big strong arms

>hard hat*

What’s it like living as a small dicked brainlet?

>but open for highly educated foreigners, immigration policies
The devil is in the details.

>pro European
>pro free trade
Ask me how I know you're part of a 'youth' movement?

This might actually be the most pathetic thread in a while.

Mainly because OP is definitely not a Juli Member - and even if he was making a thread about yourself when you are merely a member of a political youth group is about to be the most retarded thing I ever witnessed on here.

The Julis and Liberal Democrats are not Libertarian.
There are a handful of people in the party that consider themselves to be Libertarian (Shoutout to Mr Pfannes!) however if one of them was to post here he wouldn't post about being anti-brexit and pro-eu like OP did.

t. Juli Bezirksvorsitzender

Lmao you seem really upset about that Brexit deal still.

Also you seem to know very little about both free trade and the Union..

>French canadian
ah I understand. Does she bark?

>libertarian
>pro EU
congrats on making the dumbest post of 2017 on the very last day

Kek. How on earth can you laughing and claiming that I'm really upset from what I said? I simply pointed out your stupidity because it amazed me, there was no sign of butthurt. I'm actually pretty chilled out about the whole thing; you're the ones shitting your pants and doing everything you can to get us to stay, like some kind of jealous lover who knows the money supply is about to get stopped. And because you feel hurt and scared and rejected, you make threads to vent your anger. We rejected you and your stupid little club, user, just get over it and try to act in a civil manner, rather than trying to get revenge.
And yes, the EU is a protectionist trading block with a lack of internal trade barriers, but huge trade barriers to entry from outside. That's called protectionism.
Oh, and by the way, stop trying to punish Poland and Hungary for not going along with your attempts to destroy Europe.

Why don't you take a few shots of bleach?

Why don't you just live in the Middle East of you want to get raped? Wouldn't it be easier to go directly there