You know germany, fuck reparations, how about you return what your nazi ancestors looted? You kraut niggers...

You know germany, fuck reparations, how about you return what your nazi ancestors looted? You kraut niggers, I hope you get raped tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y55ONS3QZcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You deserve to be stolen from

you deserve to be 56%

Too bad the reflection here is 1 for 2

Too bad I don't give a fuck

Nice thread this was

nice thread it is newfag

Invoking meme magic to rape germans

re-roll

Fuck off or I'll invade your shithole tonight

oh, the reverse-joined-with-standard-Poland have joined the thread

This is some great shitposting. I’m not even going to sage.

But I hate Germans with a passion. Also, germans are thieving niggers, it's not a shitpost

as if there was anything to loot in the shithole you call a countrie

You literally stole not only art and gold, but even bricks, you double niggers

Give us the shekels you worthless kraut faggots.

Then you can choke on ahmeds dick while I use them to buy your whore mothers.

art that no pole painted, gold that wasnt yours and bricks that probably were made by germans too, because the only time your shit country ever achieved anything was when you got help by germans or proxy germans

Fuck off Janosz. One wants to be cool to the Steppe but you're making it really hard. We actually looked the other way for the last 20 years that your fathers and brothers stole everything that wasn't nailed down. Don't act like you haven't taken "reparations" manyfold already.

You are a thieving nigger.

Get raped, I mean, go outside tonight. You will probably fool some goatfucker, because you are a pussy

Germans ruined every single fucking thing.

Cry about it homo

T. tohol agent.

t. nowoczesny peowiec

you know if you think about it arent slavs more niggers then germans, you havent invented jack shit, your countries are hellholes so that half your population runs of to england or west europa, you act like violent animals and without constant gibz you would starve

that's a nice portrait you posted here

lol. I live in Dresden. You can count the goat fuckers on one hand. It's funny how East Germany is basically like Poland only better. Retards on Sup Forums won't get that tho'.

g*rmans are worthless piece of shit niggers

Wasn't east germany financially ruined by the west germany, because they didn't want a competition?

It's from a famous polish artists, titled "(You)"

Funny that u say that, since u sit on stolen, german land .....

Dude you're not even Polish. There's no way my Slavic brothers are this retarded.

When will society wise up to the machinations of the eternal g*rman?

The only retard is you

The one that stalin gave against our wishes?

No, East Germany was ruined by having to pay >90% of the reparations for WWII. Then after the reunification and EU open border policy all these Eastern European crime syndicates and families went apeshit throughout the country when it had paid "its due" long ago. A human with at least a bit of a brain would understand why seeing a thread like this would piss one off because it has absolutely no merit.

We could and would be your best friends.

This was a terrible meme and I fucking hate nazis

no the land that was german long before stalin was born

> East Germany was ruined by having to pay
To whom? Because they didn't pay to us

Then come and get it, I would like to shoot some germans

LOL and look at England now. Good job.

The Soviet Union

nah keep it, its good land maybe you can make something out of it

I fuck sweet polish pussy every night you fucking butthurt jelly ass poor crackhead

Half of all poles live outside of Poland that tells you all there is to know about Poland

You have been and always will be a mediocre country obeying mighty Germany you Fuckhead accept your fate

Now, THIS is really retarded, you could as well burn the money

We already gave you polacks all of Prussia as an apology. The fuck are you complaining about now you nigger?

Haha good

18 tage

surrender monkey stay out of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Y55ONS3QZcU

Name?

Roman, Ortschewski

Nationality?

Polish

And why doe you want to file a charge?

My car was stolen.

Lol

What is so funny?

I'm sorry, it's just a polish guy who's car was stolen

Have you any idea who could have done that?

No

Have you considered to ask your relatives in Poland? Maybe they have... *chuckle*
Did you keep any personal property in that car, bag, hat, pry...

I've ha d enough. You want to tell me every Polack is a thief?

Alright, alright, I'm sorry. Predjuces, you know?
You jsut have to sign here
Take my pen

*Polack walks out with the pen*

Be right back, I'm gonna buy a new pen.
Fuck, where is my wallet?
And my computer?
Heinz, do you have...?

Bist du zwölf?

You literally won't exist as a white country in 30 years.

We may be European niggers but will be white European niggers

only a nigger thief would turn and say "I'm not a thieve! the person I robbed is actually a thief"

I'm sorry for all those fucking D&C polish fuckheads here. Much love from Oberschlesien

Am nachsten Mal werden wir zusammen kampfen, meine Bruder

Spierdalaj cwelu

you can stop larping poland every one knows the krauts were to ashamed of being beat up and left europe at the end of WW2. its actually part of the plan . the brunets leave eruope and get the rest of the world in shape for the blond take over. hitler didnt have blond hair and he wouldnt shut up about the aryan superman but most germans had black or brown hair

america, argentina, australia and canada took in most of the germans. french and others filled up germany. there is about as much german blood in germany as there is scotish blood in scottland

Oh look! Le boche is angry!

They looted half of the European heritage but we managed to get like 75% of stolen pieces of art back.

Chuj ci w dupe Petru von hochenstein

but it will be the polish woman doing the rape of superiour german men and polish men get nothing

You need numbers to make it happen, otherwise you will get double raped

nobody GAF indonesia

Kek. If I got it right it can be translated to: dick in the ass peter von hocjenstein?

underrated posts

Yes, because Sup Forums has always been accurately forecasting what the future will look like.

Most poles don’t hate Germany or other Europeans like you do you’re just a lonely sad ugly ass motherfucker who makes its own country and people look retarded.

more or less. Petru is the name of a kraut bootlicker politician

Your own women fuck shitskins over you lol if you think you can have ours

It was always amusing how Germans don’t even consider poles to be human and even the word “pollack” is a derogatory term in German and poles still continue to Lick their asses

Looking forward to my double rape!

It saddens me. I wish we had some actual politicians

Gtfo Putin Troll

People here don’t use the term Pollack anymore and if they do they will get called racist.

Poland is a shitty country with shitty, ungrateful people. You are getting millions of gibs from the EU every year already and haven't contributed to really anything.

Let's see if I can make it a triple rape

Not only are the Germans disgusting sex-deviants, they are also pedophiles, incestlovers, dirty, smelly and first and foremost they are extremely stupid. The german people are like arabs and other mudshits, they need a dictator controling their country with an iron fist because the people are too degenrated to be working individually. If I had the choice I would let the mudslimes take over that shithole. In other words I hate Germany with passion and wish death to them by the sword.

LOL wtf are you babbling about?

I don't want gibs (that come back to you anyway). I want what you stolen

Sup Merkel clitordick. I was living in Czech Republic and my German friend told me it was a common practice

>24 POSTS BY THIS ID

zamknij kurwa pizde pedale
gdyby nie Wielkie Niemcy to żarłbys trawe z pola

ALERT. We've got a Somali larping here.

Why can't G*rmans meme?

Oh yeah those great Germans who brought culture to everybody. Not to mention that they stole the Roman culture

You’re a fucking Morron if you believe that Russian putin cuck

I am german and half my family is from Gdańsk and my fiancé is polish

In the real world no one in Germany is racist towards the polish. Loads of Germans even defend Poland regarding their strict immigration policies

No the Somalis are raping your sisters as we speak crypto-roach.

Why do you have to associate a person with his country’s leader?

Nah man. You're obviously no Swede. Because no Swede hates Germans. Why would they? I bet you're some camel fucker who was about to be deported back to his shithole and then he "fled" to Sweden. Nice try tho'.

I don't really give a shit about Germans any more. They've allowed themselves to be niggerfied in the worst way so Germans kinda deserve what they get these days. But fuck Poland. You faggots are literally the reason WW2 started in the first place what with your harboring of communist jews who were going around and murdering Germans that were living in the Danzig corridor. It all started with your piece of shit jew infested country.

Goyim Fight!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Idź obciągać lache swym niemieckim panom chamie

how can you steal something that you inherited

It's all your fault anyway

Every normal swede hates ze germans. You are the true plague of Europe and you shitty degenerated pseudo-nation is still working tirelessly to destroy this continent. Nobody likes you, you women are ugly, you have shitty cuisine, your cities are homoinfested shitholes, you have literally stolen your whole "culture" from the romans and you beer is a cheap czech-knock off. In other words KYS

They invented the Hussar.

alot of people dont like poles and sure those same people might defend polands immigration policys but that doesnt mean anything

brave cavalery charge into tanks maymay

Its always is.

But at least you are not krauts