Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Apologize

If you think Rustal is a good guy in any sense of the word you are one stupid motherfucker.

Macky did nothing wrong.

Forgive.

I forgive you Macky.

> samefagging this hard

So how are you planning on explaining this to your little sis?

Even on the verge of death he's so handsome, I'd follow Choco anywhere.

>all new IP
Retard.

>Why won't you look at me Macky
>Why won't you listen to me?
>You stole my waifu and you turned my trusted subordinate into an abomination.
>I always saw you as my BFF bro,
>Don't say that b-baka might forgive you if you do
Is there a bigger cuck than Gaelio?

gay af

You know that they were gay for each other, right?

So, everyone who has died. We've seen a body. Gaelio survived from S1 to S2. We didn't see his dead body, correct?

Shino confirmed for still alive.

Choco only loves his loli wife

this

But we saw him inside his cockpit while it exploded around him

>have a great looking Gundam
>dump in favor of a gay, purple knee-drilling faggot bot

Goddamnit. Their fight would have been a lot better if it were Vidar vs. Bael.

>no suit
>exposed to space for more than a minute
>surviving
There's no teleporting out of that shit.

Hush was too pure for the shit world
F

Who?

She's not coming back, is she bros?

I hope the mechanic impregnate her and dump her.
Fucking slut.

kek

He was a delusional chuuni and got most of my favorite characters killed. Fuck his dead butthurt ass, serves him good.

>Don't bully Mackyfags, one of them is my future wife.
I'm late to the threads because I've had to take some time after this ep, but I might take you up on your offer after this, Galifag. I am over the fucking moon and in pain. I can't believe Okada delivered exactly what I've always wanted.

Hush is still alive. Putting bets.

Don't cry, Gali. You got a cute monkey waiting for you.

>got most of my favorite characters killed
Like who? Aston?

Can't wait for Okada's self-insert to clean up what's left of Tekkadan next week.

apolojuice

Unwavering even in his last moments.

Apologies, that's what I meant. He just wanted her to be happy and not have to deal with the same fucked up shit he did. I respect him for that. Also highly ironic.

user stop making it impure

So we're going down the route where they all die? Tbh I couldn't see this going any other way.

It also turns out McGillis isn't a traitor, he just values absolute strength hence why he liked Tekkedan.

>Choco died

I'm genuinely upset, I liked him a lot, he kept his word and resolve to the very end. Hell, he even cared for his loli wife and not just used her as a political tool of sorts.

Rustal winning feels so unfair, but then again, life is unfair most of the time.

I hope this bicth dying in next episode
>See Rustal being a fucking corrupt
>Julieta : I dont give a fuck MUH RUSTAL

To think Iznario is still alive and relaxing on Earth

>Be Choco
>Believe that the one who holds power is always right
>Betray your allies in order to get the ultimate weapon
>Be defeated by the Garma of the show

Death doesn't look that bad.

There is nothing impure about it, he just wants to create a world where they can love eachother, if there is anything impure about it it comes from your own tainted mind.

Anyone dying in the revolution is because of him. But yes, Aston dying would be one more reason to disregard his ass. Choco was a nothing. A big, fat NOTHING.

>Betray your allies in order to get the ultimate weapon
When did that happen?

Mackie childhood was somewhat similar to Tekkadan, by use of the force to survive.

Kek.

Please don't cry Mackyfag, I can't even be happy about you accepting my proposal when you're sad like this. Come here. Macky will live on in our hearts.

Orga betrayed Macky though.
He was ready to hand him over to save his ass.

Violence is the ultimate arbiter

Nothing in this show proves Macky wrong

I don't think that someone who was sexually abused as a child would want to fuck another child, thus becoming his own abuser.

Then again, that is a trend in real life iirc. I just prefer to think he wouldn't fuck her, and at the most would let her grow into an adult and choose for herself.

Is Iok ok?

Nah, violence is just one among many ways to negociate.

I don't care who will live or died in the end. I just want Iok to die a painful dead.

He kinda did lead them to their doom under false pretenses though.

Macky basically told Orga that once they took over earth, the rest would be a cake walk and they would barely have to fight. Even though he knew that there'd be a real shit show from then on.

He should have done it as soon as it came out they'd have to fight the entire Arianhrod because Macky would disclose that the majority of his plan was muh Bael.

Macky is beyond that, he didn't even take revenge or murder Iznario because he was above petty revenge.

What did this symbolize?

As long as he lives on in Gali's too, I'll be okay. And I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about that.

I keep rewatching the scene and each time I find something different that makes me wanna die. It hurts so good.

You know what they say about guns touching.

They touched tips

Gaelio feelings finally reached Macky.

Good riddance.

This was the only good fight in the show. You can't disprove it.

Okada symbolism

The series keeps delivering in disappointment.

What was the point?

It was an exercise in futility. They were never supposed to win.

the way they went at each other was glorious
Gaelios dialogue at the beginning was kinda lame and gay tho

too bad animation quality in this show is kinda shit

Macky...

>if you wait too long I'll become someone else's girl
SLUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Who?

I don't think he'd be above waiting at the very least. He wants to make a better world for her, because he sees his lost innocence in her. There's no way he'd ruin it by fucking her and potentially fucking her mind up for the rest of her life.

Corrupted men like Rustal, Nobliss and Iznario are at the top of the chain and those below them can't escape from their suffering no matter how much they try.

I don't see him fucking children, but I can see him waiting for Almiria when she is of age.

Almiria is a little slut. Cares more about her "husband" than her own blood family.

>Gaelios dialogue at the beginning was kinda lame and gay tho
I was gonna ask, was their confrontation the usual Okada travesty? Was Gaelio's rambling very obnoxious? Was Choco being extra chuuni?

No, this series is the worst in the franchise and deserves every scrap of criticism it gets

Yeah my only issue.
If it ever gets touched up in a movie or a fan work, I would say it's a good 8/10 fight.
Show needed more of these fights since they focus on no beams but this is the only good thing out of it.

Yeah. It's a fucking he's dead. Now Almira is probably just going to get a new fiance who might have no problems molesting her.

What a fucking downhill of a life. Fucking Steep.

>It hurts so good
I know what you mean, still I wish they had spent more time together. But I have good hope trillions of happy AUs doujins will be written after this.

>I keep rewatching the scene and each time I find something different that makes me wanna die
The worst frames for me are pic related, the way he looks like he wants to say something and the light just goes out of his eyes before he has a chance to.

>Anime Hitler survived the entire series no sweat
this fucking guy

McGillis wanted to kill Rustal, Gaelio wanted McGillis to look at him. When McGillis got killed he admitted he was always looking at him but having friends would made him waver from his plans and pretended not to see him. Gaelio cried like a bitch.

>Kimaris is putting his dick inside of Bael

Wow. That's truly deep.

MechaKino.

Nothing, the writing is some of the worst in anime history

I don't know why they keep bringing him back. Does anyone give a shit about this guy?

The same as all the helmet kisses in ep 45, but less innocent.

I do. He's the best.

Choco was basically going MUH WORLD OF STRENGTH and Gaelio was basically saying LOOK AT ME, LISTEN TO ME, WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME.
And when Mackie confessed that he did saw Gali is a friend, Gali said NO DON"T SAY ANYMORE OTHERWISE I MIGHT FORGIVE YOU.

Space Hitler was the true space rat.

That's what you're supposed to do when you get married

aside from worst char clone getting his just desserts what else happened this ep?

he screamed at him about how his eyes couldn't see him and his ears couldn't hear him
lastly he screamed "look at me", i understand what the meaning was, but holy shit was it gay.

hush got hushed

Hush died for some reason.

Least we got mecha action for once with gay shit

Char wasnt molested by old white men in his childhood

Hush died, Mika held a speech they should follow Orga's last order untill death.

he wanted to say muh Bael

I await ANN's sad attempt to justify any of this schlock. TVTropes was right, this is franchise cancer.

Hush dead, all the relevant Tekkadan on a suicide mission to let the mobs escape, Rustal still smug, Julieta feeling pity for Tekkadan but in the end she doesn't care if Rustal is corrupt and evil and will fight Tekkadan next episode.

That's a good thing, Anime Suki.
The evil lapdog promoting evil master's wishes? What a tool.

Typical Okada trevesty it is then?