Berserk update

>berserk update
>"To Be Continued at Late April"

Is this true? Or Miura finally back to Berserk? Also let's appriciated this Cosco

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's always back for 3-5 months then 6 months hiatus

>He's always back for 3-5 months then 6 months hiatus
why? is there any new idolshit this year? or is he just being lazy again?

There is a new Brazilian idol called Natalia that may suit his tastes

I heard there will be a male idols version of idolmaster, so either that will make Miura return for good to Berserk or he's truly lost.

>>berserk update
>>"To Be Continued at Late April"
>
>Is this true? Or Miura finally back to Berserk? Also let's appreciated this Cosco

When will Guts go berserk again

Thanks God she doesn't have short hair.

Well it's not really long

Should I play idolmaster? Miura likes it. We have kinda similar tastes since we both like berserk.

>since we both like berserk.
I'm not so sure about that user

Miura himself says he draws things to people who are like him.

They didn't state which year.

No

Pretty sure it will be April 2018

They said the monthly serialization has begun again.

Yeah, for maybe two fucking months.

just checked Bato, no new chapter up yet, anyone know where its posted?

mangastream

Shit sites. Mangasee has it. Literally search on the internet for "Berserk" and enough people are hyped enough that it should give it to you.

Let's talk about Casca, why is she a potato?

thanks

Fuck

we waited half a year and its fucking nothing

We got Casca bug

That counts as something

its like you show up everywhere.

he was gone for a year once

wtf are you talking about? This is the biggest plot advancement we've seen for a long fucking time

Cause she mexican

So that's how it works?

Where does this "idea of evil" concept came from? I've read all chapters already and they never speak anything of it.

What are you referencing in particular? The fact that 'god' is the culmination of mankind's evil and manipulates fate in some way while at the same time creating more suffering that leads to more evil

or something like that

>She completely lacks poise

We Dark Souls now nigga?

People in these threads are always talking about the idea of evil this, the idea of evil that... But the words "idea of evil" don't even appear on the manga.

From the chapter that was removed because miura went off his rocker

The Idea of Evil is chapter 83 that's not included in any volume and because Miura say's it gives too much away

Poise is useless though

Bug Casca > Guts

I've always though of Berserk as a conversation about fate personally, Griffith fully embrace his fate while Guts rages against it

ah, I see. I didn't notice I skipped chapter 83.
I've read it now. I kinda understand why Miura would cut it off though

he will continue it as long anime is on

any link to download the complete series?

I think the most recent chapter was actually really fucking good, actually. It covered a lot of ground in a few pages, the Miura is clearly getting more comfortable with whatever digital suit he's using because the art is noticeably better, and it didn't end on some obnoxious cliffhanger.

>and it didn't end on some obnoxious cliffhanger
user

But was this chapter fully digital? The girls seemed to be, but everything else felt just like the old chapters when Miura draw everything in paper.

I think it was. The thatching he uses for shading was thicker than when he did it by pen, but nowhere near as thick as when he first started with digital. It really seems to me like he's getting the hang of it.

bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
This has the first 37 volumes(up to chapter 333 of 348), you'll need to get the download the rest from evil genius

Fuck, I worded that last part horribly

>Last Activity: 8061 hours and 33 mins
>Last seed: 11 months and 1 day

tfw

Also let it be known that the latest manga chapter is really symbolisms. Does make me wondering, does Guts actually would hate Griffith even if he did all this mess? Or will he just kill Griffith in the end? Or will Berserk medieval story turn to Lord of The Ring?????

But Lord of The Rings is a medieval story

Rather in softer way.