RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN WHITE MAN

*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAA
*gasp*

There is now a single, rational, reasonable option left to any non-bugman white male in this country: GTFO ASAP. As I speak I'm outfitting a 32' blue water cruising sailboat for offshore use.

Atlantic crossing next fall & around the gulf islands for the winter. thu the canal by the time hurricane season begins and into the glorious sailing of a pacific summer. Maybe to BC, maybe to Hawaii.

See you niggers on the other side. I'm out.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Twenty-Small-Sailboats-Take-Anywhere-ebook/dp/B008PYM0Z6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514719394&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=20 small boats to take you around the world
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

has she fucking dyed her hair purple?

I think it's just the light

>Hawaii
Why would you want to live in that hellhole?

Join an anti Islam group you lazy fuck, you need to kill people without getting caught over and over

Obviously wants to get beaten up by tweakers or coconut niggers

Nah, its just the light. That strained, dull eyed "smile" on her face on the other hand indicates Schlomo Globalistenstein has finally taken complete control and she is lying through her evil roastie teeth.

Pic related. I have an identical hull with a global circumnavigation under its belt.

Albin Vegas are cheap and have a longstanding reputation for long distance deep-sea sailing. They're also easy to setup for singlehanding. All you need is satellite internet and you can NEET & shitpost it up from the south pacific.

Take the boat pill, brothers.

well she is a 'feminist' sooo

shes about to hyperspace ram the EU

Theresa May is legitimately the worst prime minster I can remember in our history.

>live

Hawaii is a place for transpacific sailors to refit, repair etc. before setting off for the fabled atolls of the south pacific. There are also secluded anchorages if you know where to look.

I don't think there are many, if any britains that feel pride in our nation or how our leaders handle pretty much anything anymore.

Got any rule34 or cfakes of your primm minister?

lelno you upside-down retard. Do you even read british newspapers (and by that I mean everything but the Daily Mail)?

I'd love to, but I'm fucking ill on boats.

OP how autistic are you?

D'ontavius pls.

UK has no culture anymore, on what grounds would anyone oppose multiculturalism if one thinks that the UK isn't a christian country

Sail to Restoration island off Queensland, I'll meet you there

Not at all. I'm an extraverted aging chad (43). I did, however, score remarkably well on the PCL-R scale.

ok you convinced me, can i get on ur boat?

This is true. Britain needs to serve as an example for the rest of europe

If you happen to be the only attractive woman between the ages of 18-25 currently browsing any site with "chan" in the domain name, perhaps, depending on how we got along. So no.

Remember what I said earlier about Albin Vegas in particular being inexpensive and bluewater worthy? There are many others too:

amazon.co.uk/Twenty-Small-Sailboats-Take-Anywhere-ebook/dp/B008PYM0Z6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514719394&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=20 small boats to take you around the world

LGBTQQ pride, at best

Any change of goverment collapsing?
I heard Tories are very much not agreeing about anything.

These two of London Finest seem mightly pleased with themselves.

Nero fiddles..

There is, but they really don't want to let Corbyn in. Corbyn is a leftist fuckwad but he's not gone full bugman with regards to globalism yet. He really wants to sock it to the globalist rentier crony capitalists (fuckerberg, joogle amongst a thousand others..) who've created a great deal of the mess we're in. They still think he's dangerous despite being a total basket case on other things. This guy had an affair with the ABBOTOPOTAMUS for christs sake.

I'd genuinely have more respect for him if he'd got caught shagging a spring lamb.

There's a lot of hot girls on here. They just don't out themselves to you because you reek of autism.

Most people at this point would welcome a lab government, if not on policy, then on the remote possibility that they have the necessary incompetence to finally collapse the feculent corpse that governs this country.

And the hackney hippo is least among the traitors lurking in the lab ranks.
Anyone who wants to see what a real turncoat looks like go read David lammys tweets.

Your memory is not very good or you're very young, Major and Blair were both worse

And if we're talking in the while history of the UK then remember Chamberlain the cucked, post war Churchill, Disraeli, and Pitt the elder were all worse in my opinion too

Chamberlain was a real cuck. Appeasement this and appeasement that. Shouldve steamrolled germany during the Rhineland crisis in 1936.

What's there to be proud of?

Gawd is it really 1.6% growth?

Why lie?

I really think Corbyn might be your best bet altough it might sound really wierd.

utter bullshit, sadly, britain is dead

Can I get source on ABBOPOTAMMUS?

t, Writer for The Guardian

you must be mad! literally mad!

lack of religion doesn't equate with accepting other religions.

I'd argue it does since as the west has gotten more agnostic/atheist/secular we have become increasingly insanely tolerant

switch the lights off when you leave

I want to get the fuck out of this shithole too, but I don't know where the fuck to go. I'm studying for my MSc and I'll finish in September, then I can go wherever the fuck I like. Open to suggestions.

Lazy reporter

Maybe take a look at Uruguay?

purple rinse is old lady tier

>Albin Vegas are cheap and have a longstanding reputation for long distance deep-sea sailing. They're also easy to setup for singlehanding. All you need is satellite internet and you can NEET & shitpost it up from the south pacific.

yes but can they withstand a kraken ?

South America is somewhere I've considered even less than any other continent, I've even considered Africa a little bit. I'll look at Uruguay.

So why did she say britons would feel renewed confidence and pride?

Dont go to Uruguay, you will regret it.
t. Uruguayan emigrant

How sad is that if she didn't even say it and a bong made it up just to have a topic

OK then bro, suggest me somewhere else.

That'll be something new. Brittain hadn't felt anything but embarrassement for at least 60 years

>There's a lot of hot girls on here.

Yes, but I want one without a penis, feminine or not.

Hong Kong or Singapore. Know a few lads that have fucked off over there. Even a atheist paki I know had enough and left.

Does she mean the new Britons?
Like the new Londoners felt this year?

Well that's fine, because there's no such thing as a girl with a penis.

There is a penis-like attachment on the keel that induces the kracken to attempt to mate rather than destroy the boat. Its one of those "bluewater" features these boats are famous for.

Hong Kong has actually been top of my list in these considerations, Singapore is up there too. I know a few people that live and have lived in/visited both of them and they seem like great prospects. The only thing that concerns me about both is the limited space in the cities with no room to expand. I value my personal space and I don't think I'd be able to afford anywhere to live that would be satisfactory for me.

Bigot.

Faggot.

You're not hot just because a bunch of loser orbiters who have never seen sunlight say you are roastie

>reek of autism.

Go be jelly somewhere else you landlubbing cuck. Man with yacht = pussy along for the ride. As long as you're not

If Corbyn dropped the SJW open borders shit I'd vote for him.

sure it does, and it's mostly the religion of statism.

something like 60% of atheists vote green (meaning communist nutjobs)

there are no attractive girls (or people) in britain, sorry.

Both are really shit prospects even compared to a couple of years ago. You'll get probably the worst exchange possible for a life in a box with no chances of a family unless you becoming the bitch of some asian family. Only the most worthless whites go over there, or businessmen and pilots who just want a city to dump their trophy wives in while they work.

Me too. The neo-con/neo-lib warmongers must be stopped. They're next act is going to be trying to collapse Iran. They failed in Syria partly because Putin told them to fuck off with their "regime change" faggotry. We'll see what happens this time.

Wow. Even if it’s as bad as you think ( which it won’t), this nation has been through far fucking worse and the people stood strong and persevered. Running away? What a traitorous wretch.

>They're

Ouch. I'm usually a grammar nazi too.

>far worse
Enlighten me

LMAO. Run while you still can white man. Agreed.

>Deep sea

That boat looks pretty comfy but I wouldn't trust it in my bath tub let alone a long range deep sea expedition

Well the last time was ww2, and I don’t need to explain what people went through then

I keep saying this

>Obviously satire, thanks GCHQ

degenerate

Don't equate damage to your citizens to damage to your buildings buildings. Its uncouth

Wasn’t just building mate, huge state rationing, regular bombing in big cities, living in a constant state of anxiety about spies, etc and the ptsd after must have been fucking awful on such a scale

>implying i care
I'm milking this country for money for a couple of years and after that I'm leaving.

It's funny how many people think Hawaii is a paradise when it's really a complete shithole. Sure, it might be okay to vacation in, but to live there? You're out of your mind

>drumpf being racist and giving a tax decrease to jew ceos makes him a good president

Ah, sorry. I seem to have missed the reports of your personal acts of nationalist bravery in the news. You could join National Ac- oh, wait. Or Britain First. All you'll have to deal with there, much like the BNP, is having your name added to MI5 domestic extremist list. I hope you've got time to spare the next time you (try to, at least..) leave the country. Meanwhile, get your head out of your ass, kiddo.

Also,
>traitorous

If you were talking about Tony Blair and every neo-lib/con dog and pony show after he flooded the country with a 3rd world demographic time bomb of people who cannot, will not, and in many cases actively oppose integrating into western society.

I'm doing precisely the same. I've come to the conclusion I owe nothing to the country anymore. It gets the bare minimum I can possibly pay it in taxes and stay out of the court system. The rest goes into my relocation fund.

>i'm jealous of rich white people
bahaha

What the fuck do you care? You don't even pay taxes, nigger.

>pride in Britain
That pride died when the Jew loving warmonger Churchill destroyed our Empire as the "price worth paying" to defeat the (((evil))) Germans. His actions led to Communist expansion,Jew control hegemony and open borders of non whites which ultimately led to the floodgates of today.

My grandfather died last year regretting fighting for Britain back then.
Blair was far worse.

imagine being british lmao

This is because you know nothing about sailboats. Sven Yrvind sailed that thing to Martinique from Ireland across the North Atlantic. People have done solo circumnavigations in 20-22footers.

>if I criticize drumpf I'm a nigger
>I am jealous of CEOs because of an ass-backwards tax structure that shits on the middle class

Great post my American comrade. Might I suggest a class in basic economics and utility and perhaps understanding why we have had a progressive tax system in the first place?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

>Nearly 400,000 Britons died. Millions more were scarred by the experience, physically and mentally.

>But was it worth it? Her answer - and the answer of many of her contemporaries, now in their 80s and 90s - is a resounding No.

>They despise what has become of the Britain they once fought to save. It's not our country any more, they say, in sorrow and anger.

>Sarah harks back to the days when 'people kept the laws and were polite and courteous. We didn't have much money, but we were contented and happy.

>'People whistled and sang. There was still the United Kingdom, our country, which we had fought for, our freedom, democracy. But where is it now?!'

>What is extraordinary about the 150 replies he received, which he has now published as a book, is their vehement insistence that those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the war would now be turning in their graves.

>There is the occasional bright spot - one veteran describes Britain as 'still the best country in the world' - but the overall tone is one of profound disillusionment.

>'I sing no song for the once-proud country that spawned me,' wrote a sailor who fought the Japanese in the Far East, 'and I wonder why I ever tried.'

>'My patriotism has gone out of the window,' said another ex-serviceman.

>They feel, in a word that leaps out time and time again, 'betrayed'.

>New Labour, said one ex-commando who took part in the disastrous Dieppe raid in which 4,000 men were lost, was 'more of a shambles than some of the actions I was in during the war, and that's saying something!'

>He added: 'Those comrades of mine who never made it back would be appalled if they could see the world as it is today.

>'They would wonder what happened to the Brave New World they fought so damned hard for.'

I’m not leaving the fucking country because the economy might be a little shitter. Why are you talking about all that?

Oh and obv. you wouldn't take it to sea or anywhere else with the rigging in that condition and without a hatch cover.. the point being that the hull itself as well as the fittings are overbuilt to the point that as long as you've made the thing genuinely seaworthy you can survive a total rollover (these things are self righting due to the weight in the keel) in survival conditions warm and comfy.

How did you learn to sail?

>because the economy might be a little shitter.

As bait its of reasonably quality but I suspect you're serious, therefore pic related.

inb4 you pretend to be trolling to not look like the naif dullard you actually are

Dingies, then small sloop rigged boats.. the same rigging used on most blue-water cruisers. At the same time I was educating myself on navigation, safe passagemaking and all the other extras that go into making potentially month long offshore passages.

this guy is right though, unless OP has been sailing for like 10 years or something in which case I'm sure he'll be okay.
just remember to heave to user

This thread is about brexit. The main concern with brexit is economical. And even if it wasn’t I’d stay until the end.

Boats are a total money pit. Enjoy spending £10K every year fixing rusty shit and continuous maintenance.

Your savings r gonna dry up real quick

>Brexit in 2018
The referendum was in the summer of 2016, and they have done nothing, repeat NOTHING to exit out of the EU. They are completely ignoring this, and I guess they think after 50 years or so the public will conveniently have forgotten that there ever was a referendum.