Fifty-Six% AMERIMUTT New Years SPECIAL THREAD!

HAPPY NEW YEARS to all the MIXED RACED INDIVIDUALS!!!

NEW RULES!
In 2018 you will now require a scanned photo ID, Passport & '23 & me' for easy verification!

bump

Fuck muttland and fuck mutt people

I wish I could read this

Fifty sixer reporting in

So a euromuslim and a streetshitter.
you sure got us with that dank meme

This is my wife's son, say something nice about him.
Also show flag or GTFO

Dad?

Thanks jews!

jews will not stop until they make Europe 56% face

Another jew match made in heaven

>EU flag

reminder

>tfw Eurocucks royal family will actually be 56%

Founder father of the jewepean union.

This one still good....

EU founder

LMAO

la creatura meme

reminder you are mutt too

pretty sure I'm the only white person in this thread

Kikes destroying EU. The EU was founded by jew to strip EU nations of power and flood their countries with muslims and shitskins.

i'm fuucking tired of this fucking cordinanted 56% spam. we aren't fucking mudbloods like the rest of you moor and mongol rape babies. yeah, america is 56% white, but that 56% is 100% white. America is also the country with the LARGEST amount of whites IN THE WORLD. And the area of America that is 95%+ white, is LARGER than the totality of Europe excluding Russia. so shut the fuck up or say it to my fucking face.

EU cucks in here blasting mutts, when they should be blasting jews for doing the dame to them.

pleb,
my skin would blind you.

How does it feel to be overwhelmed with embarrassment and regret about your country being taken over by muslim rapefugees?

Race aside, what about the fact that you're a population of extremely overweight and unhealthy looking people ?

Celebratory New Year's Shariablue Thread

Sage

Do not engage $0.01 shekelposters.
You're wasting your time while this same thread will reappear in 30 min

Don't reply after this line.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We killed our white brothers for jews that flood EU countries with muslims and shitskins.

show us your teeth

Implying op isn’t a filthy kike.

>first bump is street shitter
Admit it, you're just mad because the southerners got you all b&

u fagit u kike fagit, europe is controll by jewz n u fagit. jews run everything, nothing's my fault.

>multi kulti is here to stay
>but niggers get their own home
These people need to be lined up and shot. It's clear to me now there is no saving them.

OP is a filthy kike and thats why Im red pilling cuck EUmutts who laugh as the jews do the very same to them.

Mostly niggers in that category lowering the statistics like dead babies in the 20s.

What is Americans I don understand

bump

says someone who's literally never been to europe or russia (btw russia is mixed as fuck in major cities)

amerimutts are totally full of shit like 14 year olds who want to fit in on Sup Forums everytime

>durrr fashwave

Honestly whites are highly overrated

Jews are hard at work in every EU country. They will have white minorities by 2050 if they dont change DRASTICALLY.

When you blatantly ignore reality to push your shitty joke, it actually turns YOU into the joke.

you're literally proving my point
>irony
>american intelligence

pick one

REEEEEEEE

>Hatreon
Not bad tbqh.

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén

dumping rare mutts from the very early days

When one realizes that every single (((progressive))) institution is designed around protecting jews, it becomes incredibly evident. They intend to keep these minority laws where they are given undue opportunity for the time when the idiotic proles outnumber them but aren't clever enough to figure out what's happened.

Jewish psychological warfare.

>Fuck shitskins... make mongrel shitskin babies so we can control your low IQ children.

>europe will not survive.

What do kikes think that europe can not survive if it is not multicuturism? Are they losing power then?

How do I read this?

>We have been informed of a 100% White community and will turn it into a 56% community pronto

FUCKING JEWISH FAGGOT, NOTHING IS MY FAULT!
I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS STUATION EVEN THOUGH THE BEVERLY HILLBILLY PRESIDENT I WANTED IS IN POWER!!!

>blaming the jews everytime = 100% excuse success rate
>not being mature enough to take responsibility

>[

Post skin medic

>Hyuck you have to be 100% European to post on stormfront

t. Stormfront Amerimutt

lol
it always comes down to blaming the jew. fuckin' 350 million people & it's always the omnipotent jews.

incredible.

what if it is ....the jews...& the americans ....??

Me rn.

Because shitskins have lower IQs. Its easier to control low IQ shitskins.than high IQ white men who fight back.

Threadly reminder that the meme flags spamming this obviously forced meme are shills that are actually scared shittless Donald Trump had an amazing first year.

>Hyuck I am 100% huwhiet stormfront poster in Merica

Stop shaming us, we all know Trump worships the Kikes.

Brought to you by jews... thanks kikes!

ITT: Shitskins call others shitskins

Anthony cumia looking good

The jews are doing the same to you. you fucking idiot.

You're arguing with one of those who are trying to do it you fucking clod. Just report every single post and move on. Or, even better, just go to the top right where it says settings, click the little filter button, then add "56%" and have Sup Forums improve 80%

Damn spain is thick.

Open your borders racist!

We are going to MAGA with, or without you.
Deal with it.

rollin

But I like these post, it show the jews true intent for ALL white nations.

Poor Daniel. I'm buying his game in February just because of that