Look into their eyes my friends and you will see they are truly not smiling at all

Look into their eyes my friends and you will see they are truly not smiling at all

That's because their eyes are soulless. There's no life behind them.

It's not that. People who are genuinely smiling smile with their whole faces, not just the mouth.
I think it's the disconnect between the mouth shape and the rest of the face that makes me it so infuriating.

I think they're depressed and they're putting on the mask of the clown

They are soulless. Literally. Thats all I will say.

After having to endure a decade of the 7th and 8th gen consoles you would have those eyes too

This is Sup Forums, aren't we all doing that?

Creepy.

Can you stop making these dumb fucking threads? This is learned female behavior where they are presenting 'excitement' at a common socially or culturally acceptable place and time. It seems robotic and offputting because we're used to women doing it, not men. Men don't take pictures of shit and men don't treat the mundane as events. Most men I know don't even like pictures. These people are the byproduct of a lack of self-awareness and bad modern diets, they aren't some mythical spooky boogeyman and it's not some sort of mystery as to why this is happening. Every age has a bunch of dumb people who don't matter for shit and these are ours.

The 1000 cocks in your wife stare.

Being depressed doesn't mean you have to act like a clown with no self-respect.

These threads are useful in demonstrating that the psychological feminization of men is very real.

I see terror, anger, sadness. Sometimes I feel sorry for them.

Are these Saxons

>These threads are useful in demonstrating that the psychological feminization of men is very real.

These threads are doing the same thing leftists do, which is creating EVEN MORE fucking specific nonsense words for describing something that DOES NOT NEED a specific nonsense word. Really fucking tired of seeing 'soyboy' 'bugmen' etc., talk about the issue directly. Why are so many men adopting a mental model which appears to be predominately female?

I can very rarely smile with my eyes. But then again maybe that’s because I only see posed pictures, and the pictures I do like are more candid so I actually was smiling. I know what you mean though Nigel, smiling with your eyes is very important and even if you don’t realize it, your subconscious does and gets uncomfortable at displays of teeth without the accompanying sign that it isn’t aggression. It probably feeds in to why most people love babies, when they smile and laugh it’s genuine, and so their eyes light up

fluoride stare + ssri face

Ok soyboy

Ok goytoy

Nobody is asserting that soyboy or bugman is a scientific term that describes a specific set of phenomenon. They’re just using it to reference a general type of male, and socially shame/bully them, in the hopes that they or others like them will change their behavior. Nothing wrong with using the terms

>Ronny at the bottom
He is probably filled with more self loathing than everyone else on that picture combined.

They’re demons
Kill them all user
Kill them all

Same thing as with leftists using shit like 'donnie' or 'drumpf', it just sounds fucking retarded. I don't know how to make them realize, you go to the ones and go 'hey drumpf is a fucking dumb insult' and you get the standard bullshit and same thing here with the 'soyboy/bugmen' shit.

Bugman I agree, I guess it’s supposed to be they’re a bunch of soulless insects following the hive mind. But soyboy while silly sounding is fairly apt. You complained that the issue is “men” displaying behavior patterns typically associated with females. And the conception is that soy lowers testosterone and raises estrogen, leading to feminization. So soyand then by because they aren’t men. Seems a fitting description. How would you prefer they be referenced

I would prefer that the discourse wouldn't drop down to the base level of references and spouting memes but that doesn't really often happen. People break things up into teams, and wanting to consider issues beyond that level usually causes people to consider you weak or "on the fence" about the issue.

small souled bugman detected

Wow what a dull miserable person you must be

stop acting like such a prissy faggot you fucking bugman

This is a great example of the kind of communication I find mindless. These kind of people who act identically to how an algorithm would react or post are truly abominable.

No system can replicate kindness, creativity, or wit, and these should be what is valued in any discourse.

HEY you leave my boy JoueurDuGrenier out of this!
He unjusted himself pretty drastically.
(the bottom guy in your image)

>Men don't take pictures of shit
That's wrong. The best photographers are men. It's just that men usually take pics of shit they want to show, and don't put themselves in the pic.

honestly looks comfy as fuck, this guy is made.
he's ironically one of those /r/childfree redditors when he lives like a child himself.

luckily he won't have kids to pass on those weak satiated genes

Okay so how do you want to discuss it? That a sedentary lifestyle that balks in the face of how all the rest of humanity lives would have detrimental effects? That the widespread implementation of plastic in daily life, especially in food preparation, without any consideration of the harmful chemicals found therein would be a problem? That hormonal birth control was made widely available without any consideration of the repercussions of such a large amount of that same chemical becoming present in the water supply, to the point that fauna such as amphibians, which are highly sensitive to their environment are displaying androgynosim (if that’s the right word idk I’m tired it’s early) and that in summary modern life is changing so fast and we have no way to know if we’re hurting ourselves

The only thing wrong with that photo is that he smokes cigarettes and watches cartoons, also shit taste in cereal.
True 1488 golden aryans spend their mornings with boiled eggs, weed and anime.

I put that wrong. When you go out to eat with your friends, or go to a bar, you don't take pictures of it unless you're at a party or a group. You don't take pictures of you drinking with your friends.

You leave Ronnie out of this!

Sure you do.
Taking pictures is a way to capture a moment in time and keep it with you forever.
There is a difference between that and what women do, which is to just be vapid whores taking pictures for social gratification.

here's trumps eyes when he's smiling

I think you get what I mean though.

This t b q h.
There's nothing wrong with snapping a group picture when you're out with friends. What's wrong is spending your entire fucking time snapping selfies everytime you fart so that the entire world can follow your life minute by minute.

>capture a moment in time and keep it with you forever.
Literally nobody does this.

>he doesn't print out his travel pictures for the sake of memories
Sad!

Truly a happy person

what do we call this type of smile?

i was thinking "gaping"

or "gape mouth"

Don't pick on Whomp, he's good people.

its like they want to take a big cock

Soylent Grin

True Aryans spend their mornings taking cold showers, excersising and preparing for the race war. Oh and then anime

the soy meme is dumb af, but that's pretty good

Is Trump a soyboy?

Fuck you, Ronnie Filyaw rules.

Women 'smile' with their eyes when they do this shit. They actually exhibit happiness with the whole of their face, even if it's faked.

With soymales it's very obvious that they're trying to look happy and excited, but the tension and fear are just leaking through.

No, those pictures are of him shouting or dare I say roaring at the camera man

This, that kind of soyboy behaviour is completely feminine in nature, it's not even childish because you don't see actual boys doing that, and that's the whole point I think. We live in a society where men are being so extremely emasculated (even by the law and all kind of institutions, like college campuses) that men are adopting feminine behaviours because typical men behaviours are deemed "toxic" or "intimidating" and could lead you to a "sexual harassment", "rape" or a "gender violence" denounce. I honestly feel genuine pity for those soyboys, they are just lost and trapped in a world that forces them to behave like good, passive dogs for their female owners but they still don't see it, they only perceive it and behave in a way that they know won't put them in immediate trouble.

Those are things. Not moments.
People take pictures for blackmail or bragging.

They're the eyes of people who are unhappy with themselves and where they are in life. They have no conviction, no passion beyond what they are told they must have, and no meaningful interests beyond those en vogue. They're likely not at where they would like to be in life, and have no plan on getting there. Soulless.

Also this .

Real life NPCs, preprogrammed and soulless

seems like Soy mouth to me m80

The enemy, that is the corrupt corporate elites who poison goods and services, acting with enemies from abroad, such as China, has poisoned American males to be weak and defenseless so that China could invade and seize assets, property, and labor, from America

You know its true, you heard it here first.

holy shit i didn't even recognise him

You talk like a fag and you're shit's all retarded. It's ironic you complain about other people being predictable, because I can guaran-fucking-tee every conversation with you ends up revolving around how much better and speshul you are compared to everyone else.

>Every age has a bunch of dumb people who don't matter for shit and these are ours.

In the past a couple dozen or so years of conscripted warfare would've thinned this herd out.

Losing over 70% of your body weight tends to have that effect yeah.