Anyone else agree that white western women need to breed with as many Finnish bulls as possible for the benefit of the...

Anyone else agree that white western women need to breed with as many Finnish bulls as possible for the benefit of the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/15191-finland-one-of-most-discriminatory-countries-in-eu-shows-survey.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wut

Fug ya
SUOMI

You're not yellow anymore Pekka, that was your ancestors. You are the bleached version of them.

Mongols are ugly
Fins are mongols
Therefore fins are ugly

Leaked drone footage from the front of the finnish embassy

you really should stop drinking that antifreeze, you should stick with normal benzine

I don't want to fuck some ugly white hag. I want a Korean girlfriend!

Mongolians are pretty hot

Post kpop

>circumcised asian
You done fucked up you know right?

I volunteer, breed me finn daddy

I don't even understand am I slav, finno-ugric or turk.

Finnish women were made for superior BMC (Big Mediterranean Cock)

Obvious shillthread is obvious

Mske some more blacked threads shill user

That would probably require talking to someone

>greeks
>superior on anything
mysides.

i will have you know zeus(pbuh) himself have blessed every GREEK bull with the power of testosterone
GREEK men are a testament to the ideal man, physical and mental perfection, don't you dare utter a single word about GREEKs you mongol rapebaby

I agree to welcome our new Mongoloid overlords, please take all our women

Leave it to Swede to praise the brown cock

I actually find Finnish men disgusting

White wimin belong to Finnish bulls.

Get ready to be assburgered white boi.

Why are Finns like this? Is it living in an arctic hellscape?

Finns don't want to fuck foreigners, they are too racist
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/15191-finland-one-of-most-discriminatory-countries-in-eu-shows-survey.html

hahaha spurdo sparde

same as your dick is living in

the pack leader stakes his claim on the bus stop sign, all the others know whos getting on first

Autism
These are our future polices

bro, I'm sorry to say it but your women prefer foreigners

you wouldn't even believe the attention I got in Tampere just because I look like a pale-ass Syrian

Why the fuck would you want to interact with random people when you're on your way to work? You're never going to see them again, so it's pointless to even say hello. Or even be close to each other if it's possible to be in your own space.

This is fucking terrible

Americans are loudmouths and supercicial. I can't even walk to the store without some guy pretending he's my best friend. I wish I was Finnish or Estonian.