Anyone else here mentally ill?

Anyone else here mentally ill?

Nah, just you, m8.

Is there anyone who isn't mentally ill here?

*raises paw*

is there anyone alive who isn't mentally ill?

No, just depressed because I see the future that awaits our western nations. Just depressed because I see an entire generation of women being led astray and brainwashed and manipulated by tv and social media. Also, depressed because I have a daughter I never see. Just woke up from weird dream. Have a couple shots of rye left I'm gonna slug down and perhaps I can fall back asleep. Merry new year.....

heh. Aint that the truth

Asking the real question.

I may have some disorder bu I will never go to jewish mind doctor so he can squeeze shekels out of me, I'd rather slowly rot inside

All humans are inside the matrix.

That made me smirk

I was diagnosed with aspergers when it was trendy, doc saw me once before deciding it
I pretend to take their pills and i get to drain welfare a little more, so who really cares

yeah but im starting to feel better as i get older and get control of my mind

Laugh and grow fat, thats all we have left

No just mentally retarded

I feel like it's more forgivable

I'm pretty mental desu

probably schizoid personality disorder with some ocd-tier tics

most people are
it's extremely rare to find a brain that has every single circuit that functions as intended by it's genetic blueprint and that has a flawless genetic blueprint at that
so the question is not "who is mentally ill? but rather "who here has a brain capable of acceptable functioning within society?"

CPTSD from work. Lifelong depression and anxiety.

Feels suicidal, man.

true if you ask me, most people are bound to have some neurological oddity, it depends on how much this oddity impacts your day-to-day life.

For example, i have photic sneeze reflex, as do millions of other people since it's genetic, but this has absolutely zero impact on my ability to function in society, it is just some kind of neurological disorder where you reflexively sneeze when abruptly/suddenly exposed to bright light like the sun

F u

I'll take that as a yes.

What would you know? Aussies are all brain dead gowls and when you're concerned, it's not "any1 ere got retardation?" But rather a competition to see who is the stupidest fucking dipshit on the 10% of the island you inhabit

We are sane, normies are the mentally ill.

I see the world for what it is and its driving me insane..

I have mild autism

This

Most people here either have a Cluster A personality disorder and/or an autism spectrum disorder.

Yes I'm a psychopath/sociopath depending which shrink you ask.
I have to take meds to stop me losing my shit over the slightest thing.
They don't help me care about anybody though, I feel nothing about deaths in the family and just numb to caring about anything that doesn't affect me personally, I get off on war, death and destruction.
Oh and I'm a politician but that's pretty normal for somebody in my position.

Nah, I'm mentally chillllll... 420smoakwedeerryday

yes, im here

What is the tastiest blood type?

you are at an online-clinic, the bottom Tier of Encounter Group crazyness.

>mentally retarded
You’re just a nignog