What is your honest opinion of gays and transgenders? I hate them...

What is your honest opinion of gays and transgenders? I hate them. They're freaks of nature with serious mental health issues and yet demand they be considered normal. The worst part is, all my peers are totally progressive and I can't say anything about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/IfPwG
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You see there are gays who understand that it is deviant but that’s the way they are and they quietly bang each other and then there are huge massive faggots with complexes

So? It's still wrong

They're to vocal
Media love them
You can be gay or be a faggot about it which most are

No doubt but at least it’s almost invisible and you have to be really close to a person to know he is gay

I don't mind them unless they act faggy and shove their faggotry in my face, that's when I have a problem.

I want ts yasmin lee to fug me. admit it you do too.

>The worst part is, all my peers are totally progressive and I can't say anything about it.
What's worse, them being progressive and not being able to say anything or them nihilistic and you never being able to convince them?

discord gg/Ab5DN5

add a .

They are fags! They need to be fucked. Gotta rape them right in the ass and then force them to suck your cock. That'll show these faggots!

As usual, being allowed to have honest, factual discussion about these LGBTQ+++ issues would be enough to disincentivize those trends, but since the media controls discourse through societal pressure these people can go on and on and indulge themselves until they literally kill themselves one way or another and you're still the immoral one for warning people about it.
If Holocaust documentaries are OK for the classroom, watching "The Gift" should be aswell

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

don’t care
but i hate narcissists
and whiny pussy victims that act like its a position of strength
and anyone who abuses a child belongs in hell

In all fairness, let them do whatever the fuck they want to do, while they don't harm/annoy anything around them. Same applies to everyone else.

The fuck do you care about their sexuality? Live your damn life. Most people in /pol pretend to care about 'society' as an excuse to bash on shit like this. They are conscious sentient beings that react on input in a way their body is built, just like everyone else.

Genetic dead ends. A lifeform denouncing the survival of its lineage and genetic tree. Darwin was right. Natural selection, the strong survive. Legal trans and gay marriage has by far a grand upside. Lower life forms and weaker minds are coming out en mass, in time their population will sharply fall as they die off. Generations born next decade will see the collective harm it bore society when they reach adulthood. Watching the lgbt elderly wither without family. Without heirs. Lonely and awaiting death and the further purification of the gene pool

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

cool story fag

idk m8
i kind of see them as men behaving like women
so you afford them the human right of not hitting them, but i try to tune them out and not take anything they say seriously. If everyone did this, the world would be a little better.

>i kind of see them as men behaving like women
So basically worthless, like a woman without a womb.

där sa du något

>Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

because they're whores, idiot

Or their genes make them more fertile.

female bisexuality is not genetic. It's a fad. It's a fad that says "I am a whore"

No, they are just horny as fuck and with no inbuilt shame.

>gays and transgenders
>serious mental health issues
Pick one

Honestly, i don't care. Some things i do care. On the marriage issue, no, but allow to register relations or something, but no kids and benefits for families (becouse family is for rising kids, FFS). Also no regulations on should i call you she, he or whatever. It's just asking for society to accept your delusional reality. They can only earn respect of individuals they meet, and maybe they will call them the way they want, but no goverment regulations (Canada, lol).

>female bisexuality is not genetic

[citation needed]

>a russian defending gays against an american
what a ride

They are one in the same you degenerate.

Homosexuality in general is not genetic. There is ZERO evidence for a fag gene. It is a developmental disorder that could be treated with therapy at the first onset of symptoms.

There's a reason you people kill yourselves at such a high rate. Untreated mental health is no laughing matter.

A dog has a litter. Their is a runt. One delivered dead. A homosexual chooses to be a dead runt of all things , man and his free will. The strong survive

A homosexual that denounces nature and reproduction by choice having a heterosexual sibling reproduces...and? The strong survive. Gender dysphoria is none different that physical disfigurement , autism , down syndrome. By all laws of nature nothing more than a disease of the mind.

The strong will continue as they have for millennia. Alas, the handicapped will remain for a time and our society preserves and believes they can be priveledged. Such a pity, as nature wastes not. The runt dies from its weakness. The disfigured fall from the nest.

How i envy the natural world. They know company only with dominance. To mulitply witbout thought. A short life to be consumed in a land of competition , flesh from the bone the pinnacle of evolution each to its kind presented as a pure meal to its captor.

Yet i exist here as a man. sharing a forum with you and others like you. Runts that shouldnt have made it from the nest.

Were homo sapian not so bound to foolish ideals. A true ape in every sense. Know that you would have long been long dead. Your bones strewn across the jungle floor

I don't like or respect them. I hope the suicide rate doubles.

funny man

lol based isis

queer separatism is the only true path forward

99% of them arent actual fucking transsexuals.
they are attention whore transvestites

The left has destroyed the transsexual movement and replaced it with jerry springer.

There are some sensible, conservative, modest gay people.

But the "LGBT" crowd are objectively the most decadent, hedonistic bunch of degenerates on earth.

I want to hear you scream as you fall from the 20 story building

Trans is objectively mental illness, don't encourage them.

Gays are okay as long as they observe virtue, personal agency, and property rights.

I dunno man.
Im a mtf and I forced myself to try and be gay instead of being trans and it doesnt work.
It makes me feel dysphoria even worse than pretending to be a cis male.
Like pretending to be cismale I just feel awful like Im pretending and being an actor and I really hate playing that role.
But trying to be gay was revolting and made me want to puke. Just them touching me in like a romantic hug was like someone with aids covered in sores was touching me.

no one would give a fuck if they werent so obnoxious, toxic and feel somehow they have the right and obligation to spread their filth around.

It's not the people themselves, but society that is sick. Transsexuals until recently were classified as mentally ill and it was socially acceptable to seek the help they need. This has far better outcomes than encouraging that behavior in the name of progress. Did you know that out of 40 children below the age of 10 that believe they are the opposite gender, only 1 will grow up to be an adult with the same issues? 97.5% effectively grow out of it. What happens when all those children are pushed by society towards making a life-altering decision based on early childhood naive identity?

Talk to enough gay men and it turns out the majority have a tale of hooking up with an underage kid.

>being this mindfucked
Jesus buddy

Weak people who let some sexual degeneracy take over their whole life.
e.g. instead of asking their girlfriend to put a finger up their ass, faggots move in with each other.

Tbh just gas us all senpai, can't find a single polbf just a bunch of hysterical queens who love Islam even after Orlando.

I'm indifferent to gays. That's their life, and as long as everyone is a consenting adult, then I don't care. Unless they want to force bakers to bake a cake; that's fucked up.

Trannies are mentally ill but I also don't care as long as they don't want to force me to buy into it. If Bruce Jenner wants to change his name to Caitlyn and dress up as a woman, then that's fine, but he's still a man.

why do you ask? we all think exactly like you m8
they are fucking sick

Fags like to push the idea that they are as normal as anyone else right? Well lets take a look back across time and cultures. Gays have rejected practically everywhere and ever time. So if gays were as normal as they like to pretend, surely one culture from history would demonstrate this? I know there has been dalliance, but that's about it.

The reason? Gays are naturally repulsive.

But But young folk seem okay nowadays right? Well only after billions spent on indoctrination. And if that is how you have to make gays 'acceptable' - by getting to the kids early and brainwashing them, then it is clear as day that gays, when left to thrive without interference, are a monstrosity that is rejected by decent society. Also, the brainwashing is only a partial success - youn folk still reject faggots even when the teachers and media have tried to change human nature.

Nature has spoken. It's over fags. There is reason why you have AIDS and all sorts off mental issues - you are faulty and your are repulsive. Nature has already spoken and so has humanity.

this. statistically half of homos are also child molesters
sam hyde is funny as fuck but also drops heavy redpills related to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

There's a difference between occasionally dabbling in the same sex and living your life as a vapid, degenerate faggot. I hooked up with a guy once and it was fun, I might do it again. But he was a normal guy like me, I would never come within 10 feet of a sodomite.

I live in a city full of sodomites and I can confirm that they constantly stare at me and even occasionally proposition me whenever I cross paths with them. I'm 19 now but I still look 16, and this has been going on through my entire adolescence. These old faggots think they have carte blanche to go after kids because they're protected by the shield of "homophobia". Nothing redpills you on faggots like living in a big city and being a target for them.

>Transsexuals until recently were classified as mentally ill and it was socially acceptable to seek the help they need.
>This has far better outcomes than encouraging that behavior in the name of progress.
Uh no it was just in the DSMV as a listing of a mental disorder but it has never really fit under the mental illness categorization which is why they changed it to gender dysphoria.
It has always been seen as a neurological birth condition.
It was just there because it was similar in some aspects to other disorders but has always been since as an intersex condition not a lifestyle choice.

Regardless of the dsmv fix, this is completely ignored and the left has decided to spin it and relabel everything under the social construct of the "T umbrella" in LGBT as being the same condition rather then the important distinctions of crossdresser, adult pedo baby fuck, and transsexual.
Whats fucked up is that this is the exact same labeling that bigots use where they say transsexuals, homosexuals, baby fuckers, and crossdressers are the exact same thing.

Transsexuals have always argued for gender dysphoria.
When I was young 15 years ago, everyone thought transsexuals were crossdressers and we rebelled against those faggots.
Now everyone is working to erase all of history and delete the word transsexual from the dictionary and replace it with the broad umbrella term transgender.
Speak out about this in anyway and society will now crucify you.
So make sure you treat the trans person who lives, looks, and acts as a woman who you wouldnt even know wasnt an average woman the same way you would a 300lb morbidly obese mandyke with a beard and a tutu/plaid shirt combo named Zamanther who goes by Xir/Zex pronouns who is 55 and wears adult diapers and make sure you accept their roleplaying sissy age of 6 years old while they play with hello kitty dolls and while chain smoking fags.

I dont see how its any different then how you feel trying to be a faggot or a how a woman would feel being forced to be a gay man when shes not.

>believing people have a right to believing in made up fucking sky people and causing dysfunction to society and grief to innocent people in a discriminatory way
>not believing that other people that ACTUALLY LIVE IN FUCKING REALITY have a right for you not to be a discriminatory fucking faggot to you for no reason

Ex:
I know you want to buy food at my grocery store but we dont serve men here because SKY GOD SAID SO LOLOLOL FUCK YOU

The law allows you to not be arrested for thought crime.
They are allowed to hate you all they want but youre not allowed to be a faggot to people and discriminate for no fucking actual reason.
You think you get rights because society likes you?
Either everyone gets equal rights or nobody gets rights.

shut up fag

They're mentally defective and should be silently killed.

Bifag here. Well I've met gays that seem gay as fuck but will do their job just fine and sometimes above the rest. Mainstream gay culture, having a girlfriend I love, and the fear of stds is probably what is keeping me from letting people know I'm bisexual or ever thinking of acting on those urges. As for trans people, I think they have a mental illness. The best solution we've come up with is a primative medical experiment that tries to cater to their delusion to keep them from suiciding. Because of political correctness and the "muh LGBTQWERTY" crowd this has been deemed the solution and how society should act. There's no attempt to analyze a better more realistic solution, we have to pretend a man is a woman and a woman is a man. Anyways there's no fixing this shitshole. Just gotta wait for the collapse.