Get ready for sex attacks!

How pathetic has Europe become, that we need to create "Safety Zones" for women during New Year's Eve.

nos.nl/artikel/2209941-kritiek-op-veiligheidszones-voor-vrouwen-in-berlijn-tijdens-jaarwisseling.html

Spokesperson of the Union of German Police
> This means that there are safe and unsafe areas. That means the end of equality, freedom of movement and self-determination of women, "says a spokesperson." Women should be safe everywhere.

Spokesperson of the young political party
> This measure shows that the organizers clearly take account of such sexual offenses. No woman can enjoy the New Year's Eve without feeling uncomfortable if she knows that such a safety zone might be necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPZ9Hnv2N0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't this send mixed messages?
It does not matter if you're an immigrant or refugee. You can not be held responsible for your actions as European culture, values and norms are different to what you are used to.
We know some men can not behave themselves. Instead of arresting them, we are going to make it that women can remove themselves even more from public spaces and hide them. How long before women in Europe need to hide/cover themselves like women in the Middle east

On a seperate note
Why are you immediately branded as a racist and nazi, when you advocate for sensible migration policy based on the needs of your country in terms of labor and the educational skills the potential migrant brings to the country?
Why is it hard to deport someone whom has temporary status, when he misbehaves or causes trouble?

I'm willing to bet all my saving that the police will show up with a small police force and "economic migrants" will run riot.
> New Year's 2015 - Women were groped and sexually harrased
> New Year's 2016 - The police showed up in force and pretty much nothing happened
> New Year's 2017 - Because nothing much happened last year. The police will show up with a small force and we will have a repeat of 2015.

>get raped
>"maybe you should have been in a safe zone"
time passes
>"maybe you should have been in a burqa"

Wouldn't be an issue if the Jews didn't import a gorillion mudslime and africans that have no plan of ever leaving

Sadly that is what the female mayor of Cologne was saying in 2016.

She was blaming women for not making themselves more invisible in crowds and not doing their best not to draw attention to themselves.

Kill them all. Death penalty for rape. Un-ironically.

Reminder that it takes all of this for women to finally swallow the red pill.

go shoot one then

In self defence?

Wait that's illegal too.

Never put women in charge

You mean strong independant women need protekshun from all of those peaceful third world doctors, sceintists and nobel prize winners?

What are you a fucking racist bigot or something?

Can you even fucking imagine asking a woman "So, do you wanna stay in the safe zone or..?"

The quote is right. It implies unsafe zones, which begs the question "Why would you not be in the safe zone?"

>make them want what you want to impose on them

Fuck Europe.

BUMP

>Thinking 'safe zones' will stop mudslimes from raping.
>Forgetting men can enter 'safe zones' in burkas.
Wew lad.

Funny thing is Muslims cover up their wives for that reason. To prevent other Muslims from raping her.

>liberals scream and cry 'this is racist!'
>authorities freak out and decide the safe zone will be manned by Jamals and dindus to show it's not a racist policy
>German women go to the safe zones to escape the Arbas
>get gang raped by the Jamals
Germany yes!

>"Safety Zones" for women during New Year's Eve.
this pretty much means that everything outside of the safety zone is the grabbing zone
I'ma go there

>I'ma go there

What if this is the 1st stage of implementing Saudi style Men only and Family sections in every aspect of life.

>>make them want what you want to impose on them
The powerful have nothing to fear from democracy when they are able to dictate how people vote. This is the fundamental flaw undermining modern """democracy""".

All this security is the perfect time to use the drone air force that they liked to use in Syria,Egypt and Iraq with great effect.

webm related.
Sad thing is the multi cultist white sluts love it. The last one had over 470 half breed rape babies born. Instead of abortion. They chose to give birth to non white babies.

Germans. All you need to know.

It's starting to look like pepe

Thread was on page 10 and needed a quick bump pls no bully

Death penalty for being a nigger is more suitable.

Ps. Don't get mad. Get with the Nationalists.
Do something.

EL ATROCIDAD & LA CREATURA

I'll can't wait for tomorrow. Will have a beer later in our comfy village pub and observe news from our multicultural hotspots.

>observe news from our multicultural hotspots.
Implying the German state will let you see anything negative.

Maybe Germany is onto something here. Import Muslims. Muslims force women back into being decent human beings, force gays back into hiding and being ashamed, and get rid of soygoys. It's a good way to bring back a good society without the right wingers stopping you for violating human rights.

They can't suppress any larger happening, they tried in cologne but failed. Even then, it will be first on jewtube or other social media.

Makes me think...

Last year there was talk of over 400 assaults in Frankfurt which very quickly became 'false'. If I was a German I wouldn't believe one word from the media or police.

These things redpill women, especially young women. That is a good thing. Lots of young naive girls putting together colorful Refugees Welcome posters in 2015 now say foreigners who grab their boobs should be locked up for life.

Remember we were told this was fake news and didn't happen?

>I posted the above comment on an article about the 'safe space'
>check article few minutes later and they made it into a non-comment article

Saudi Arabia also has separate venues for men and women for the exact same reason.

Europe is fucked.

THEY NEVER FUCKING MENTION MIGRANTS! EVER! EVER!

jesus fucking christ, fuck the world and everyone in it and all things ever. i cant stand this fucking shit.

>get rid of soyboys
Don't kill ALL the german "men" my burger friend. We need some in our zoo's.

dude this shit is fucking brutal lel

Feminism + Refugees Welcome = Rapey streets, more whining from the whiny whores

then like, share, upboat, subscribe and click the notifications

Will this be enough for them to finally realize their government chose migrants over them?

Nope. They will virtue signal harder.

>Gang of muds break into wymens only zone
> With no white men deterrent go on raping spree
>Media reports white rape culture being responsible

Daily reminder all women that get raped deserve it. Next time instead of cardboard signs show Muslims the noose, and I'll care.

Fuck ZOGermany.

>Women should be safe everywhere
Why? What about everyone else?
I'm less worried about some dumb thots getting groped by shitskins than a shitskin blowing up the crowd, i don't even feel like going out tonight because of this.
How can the police ensure everyone's safety while dedicating so much attention to a fucking "safe space for wymyn"?

German men need to stop raping women. There is no indication to suggest that those crimes are caused by refugees. Most perpetrators are second generation German Europeans.

You mean turks?

Second generation Germans. Those people have nothing to do with Turkey, they were born in Germany.

>Those people have nothing to do with Turkey
no they're turkroaches

Alt-right Nazis may refuse to believe it, but the world agrees that they are German.

>baiting this hard
They're still ethnically turkish you dumb mong.
If you took two bantu people to japan, and they had a kid there that kid would still be ethnically bantu.
Same with the turks in Germany.

"ethnically"
Nations are no longer defined by ethnicity. They are Germans.

Besides, ethnicity is literally a social construct

>There is no indication to suggest that those crimes are caused by refugees
The police themselves say the attackers were mudshits.

Oh God I can't stress this enough.
>be womyn
>spend years telling the rayciss white men how privileged and bigoted they're
>vote for open borders parties for years
>fervently support #refugeeswelcum and the relocation of millions of migrants to your country for years
>fervently support sending aid to those migrants
>fervently support dressing like a slut
>criticize, shun ans rabidly attack anyone who dares to question any of these beliefs
>one day the migrants you supported so much over the years rape and grope you and thousands of other women
>"WAAAAH WHITE MEN SAVE US! WERE NOT SAFE ANYMORE!"

Muslim Germans are still German.

No they were migrants.

Most were born in Germany, so they are by definition not migrants.

yeah no, theyre still disgusting turks.

you can say youre german as much as you want, everyone still sees you as as a sandnigger

So pathetic to the point, that they post these stupid pop culture billboards and have issues these type of braclets with useful messages like respect.
Bear in mind, the mayor of cologne was repsonsible for these measures.

>uneducated alt-right nazi poorfags
>everyone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GPZ9Hnv2N0c

coming from someone who knows nothing about how the people actually think about these vermins, you probably believe whatever some faggot on Sup Forums said " hurr durr germans this and that " people hate turks and muslims

No faggot, they were fresh off the boats. And a mudslime will never be a German.

>Turknigger Larping as a German

Lmao nations certainly are and will be defined by ethnicity.
Nations are defined by ethnicity, just because your commie utopian dreams of a mish mash of people without an identity doesn't means it's true nor that it will ever happen.
They're not german, and never will.
>ethnicity is literally a social construct
Lel typical deconstructionist non-argument, but ill bite
Just because something is a "social construct" doesn't means it has any less validity to it
An ethnic group means some group fo people with a shared ancestry, history, language, culture which make up a nation, you can wish this was not true, you can argue whatever you want, but it won't change the fact that people are very tribalistic and always had and always will identify with their own ethnic group.

In Vienna, we don't even have barriers or Merkel Legos near the Rathaus for the big Silvester concert.
>Captcha "Vehicles"

I live in Germany retard

This.

Most of them donĀ“t even have a german passport

easy to say turknigger

It still remains a social construct, and like all social constructs, it can be nullified.

I'm not a Turk but many of my friends are Turks. They are much better than most Germans, especially Nazi scum like you. I've beaten up many of you faggots during Antifa rallies.

>unzips pants
>whips it out
>runs around autistically
Am I doing sex attacks right?

so youre a turk nigger, good to know, and a soyboy faggot aswell, literally everything you said so far means absoloutly nothing now, kill yourself soygoy

Merkel is Jewish?

not east eu

Nah women will swallow anything except the red pill

u r not even human

How does it feel to know that I, a German woman, am currently engaged with a Turk? The German race will disappear from the face of the earth, it deserves every ill that befalls it. I'm merely doing my best to contribute to its destruction.

>I really don't care about europeans at all
>"Durr, did I mention that I'm an Irish-American and my Great-^16 Grandmother was from Cork and my great-Grandfather was Navajo Indian."

Close, but not quite.

The white women are not asking for white men to save them. They are asking for the GOVERNMENT to save them. But this time in their minds they expect it to be white men running it, despite calling out white men for years.

So they are able to still hate white men while also expecting help from white men using the government as a proxy

This is good
May wake people the fuck up

En waarom toon je je vlag niet mietje?

why should i care what literal trash is doing? "people" like you are replaceable and should be killed off, and theres a high chance youre just a faggot trying to get reactions.

>It still remains a social construct
Social constructs very rarely tend to get nullified, and thing is so deeply ingrained into human behavior that you will never get rid off lad, no matter how much you yearn for your views, your utopian of people abandoning their identity are unreachable.
Go tell me and my people to the face that we, as a bolivian qechua people are indistinguishable from the descendants of the spaniards here, "yeah its all in your head dude, just a social construct! Were da same man"
Over 5 centuries living in the same plce and we still consider ourselves different, because we are.
Gtfo with your deconstructionist commie non-arguments.

So skin colour, facial features (such as nasal cavity which has been shown to vary with altitude), IQ differences, hair colour, eye colour, etc. these are all socially constructed?

Oy vey, that's some powerful social construction, goyim

daily reminder that women are fucking RUTHLESS cunts when pushed. far more ruthless than men. even if we are the ones that end up doing their dirty work for them.
as another poster said, all this is necessary for women to take the red pill
they live in their own world and not until shit affects them directly do they care

>"people" like you are replaceable and should be killed off

AHAHAHAHAHAH, it's you that's going to get killed off Sup Forumsyp. The overwhelming majority of Germans love refugees and migrants. You are a minority, and will remain as such until the German race no longer exists as a biological reality.

You guys have wishful thinking. Every Muslim is going to get with willing, drunk white women. At worst, Muslims will grab drunk women. Nothing bad will happen, nobody will wake up and realize immigration is a problem.

No but the identity associated with those traits is.

> Women suffering the consequences of their stupidity

Pottery.

If women would stop virtue signalling and turn on leftism, the migrant crisis would end pretty quick. Until then, embrace the rape culture you imported.

Everything is a social construct
>Turk
Social construct
>many
Social construct
>friends
Social construct
>better
Social construct
>most
Social construct
>Nazi
Social construct
>scum
Social construct
>you
Social construct
>beaten
Social construct
>many
Social construct
>faggots
Social construct

Je vlag tonen is racistisch

/thread

Is it wrong for me to hope that Leftist women in larger cities (because that's where they aggregate) get 'culturally enriched' today?

fuck, that pic is amazing.

That would be 'slutshaming'. It's already being applied to migrant communities (mudslimes) in the Netherlands. Only a matter of time before the unholy alliance of feminists and Muslims falls apart. We just need to be patient and let the infighting take its toll. It's important though to disturb this process for you should never interrupt your enemy when it makes a mistake