Post >yfw you remember that Donald Trump actually won the election and is currently POTUS

Post >yfw you remember that Donald Trump actually won the election and is currently POTUS

>t. supports a literal Zionist with a jewish convert daughter

>if u lik drumpf den u suport da jooz

Sweden.......

Have any hand grenades thrown in your home or place of business lately?

shut the fuck up and worry about your own problems atheist scum

>i support donald trump

mfw

>mfw

This
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

How about you kys you're self first

Trump has been disappointing so far. Those arrests better start happening soon. If you disagree with this you're a cuckservative rino.

yeah we should have had bernie or hilldawg

Im sick of living I wanted to be in a nuclear ashpile by halfway through this year god damnit

i bet you thought bush was a good president you fucking subhuman puke

See

kys

That's one of the few thoughts that genuinely make me happy.

See