Judeo-Chistianity

Wasn’t Jesus a Jew until he was 30 years old?

Isn’t christianity based on the Old Testament that which is jewish?

How can you hate the Jews if they created Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate Jews and Christianity, simple as. Your ancestor is Odin the allfather, assuming you're a native German. Odin had many children that made up the Germanic countries that exist today.

Odin was a great man no doubt but did his religion and way of thinking conquer the world?

>the Jews if they created Christianity?
They rejected it. Jews who believed in the Christ became Christians, the ones who didn't stayed Jews and now are angry degenerate monsters trying to summon the antichrist because they rejected the true messiah.

Okey, they might reject John 14:6 but they did create him...

And he must have been a Jewish preacher before the age of 30?

jesus hated jews. he hated them so much he made a new religion just so he could stop being a jew. he also beat up some jews in a temple. its in the bible

the jews did nothing but disobey god. from making a golden calf to betraying jesus the jews are reliably the antagonist of the story more often than not

He is your literal ancestor, all achievements of the Germanic peoples are through his bloodline

Why is christianity called Judeo-christianity if all what you say is true?

Because they are a bunch of fucking morons, that's why.

He might have saved the german “race” or created it but whatever great things germans have done was trough christianity.

The word barbarian comes from how our language sounded to the more civilized romans because we were like animals, wild and bloodthirsty.

Christianity calmed us down.

First off that term is new and wasnt used 100 years ago. Secondly i dont hate jews for being jewish. I hate them for being subversive parasites that destroy nations. It has nothing to do with their race. Their race is just a means to identify them.

But how can the Jews be subversive if Christianity is part of it< wouldn’t that make Christianity also subversive?

You hate Christianity but you dont hate christians? Why? Is it because you have so much to thank because of us?

You ignorant cuck, until ww2 jews were seen as enemies if christianity. This (((judeo-christian))) autism is very recent

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

No because like i said it has nothing to do with their race but instead because of their actions. But Christianity can be subversive and subverted just like anything can.

I would say Christianity was not Christianity from day one but rather a denomination of Judaism. With increasing popularity and time it drifted off to become what it is today.

Yes, but not a Talmudic preacher. All modern Jews are t*lmudists.

He was always a jew,he never stopped bing a jew, he was born lived and died as a jew, this is not at all in dispute.

He was a reformer but he was still a jew, and his problem with the temples that he took issue with were that they were not following jewish law properly.
He wasn't even against all temples, not at all.

People like this idiot are delusional and have never even read the bible.

Go read it for yourself and see.

judeo-christian = master-slave

i have the mutilated slave cock to prove it

>be me
>be on war
>kill an enemy soldier
>he drops his gun
>mine is low on ammo
>drop it and start using his instead
>put on belt and grip from my gun
pentakill.jpg
>fat neckbeard runs up to me
heavybreathing.waw
>y-... you-... you're using their weapons! You are enemy!!
>starts screeching autistically while we push forward

That is exactly how I see people whining about Christianity having jewish origins. With zionism, jews, a small people of 16'000'000 got to the top of each country, society and profession they're in. Now imagine what white zionism would be like, especially paired with white sharia. Before all the feminism and race cucking, Christianity was basically that.

Judeo-Christianity isn’t the religion, it’s a cultural term for Christians who don’t want to be called Nazis for wanting to preserve their culture, so they pretend Jews are compatible.

>How can you hate the Jews if they created Christianity?
easy, the jews are a trash people

Have you thought like, reading the Bible?

This. Modern Judaism and Christianity have their roots in the same faith, but it's misleading to call the followers of that more ancient faith "Jews" because they didn't follow the Thalmud.

1. Modern Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with Old Testament religion. Jesus yelled at the Jewish religious leaders, called them vipers and sons of the devil, and told them they had forsaken God's law and started following man's law. The Jews have had 2000 years since then to further fuck everything up.
2. The Jews hate Jesus, Christianity, and Christians more than they hate anything else.
3. The Christian Bible says very plainly that the Jews rejected God when they rejected Jesus, and that they are damned.

>but they did create him...
This is like saying all Germans today must love Hitler because he was born in Germany.
>And he must have been a Jewish preacher before the age of 30?
He began his preaching ministry at 30. Prior to 30, he was a carpenter. When he began his ministry, he did preach the Old Testament books. He preached them especially vehemently when he was scolding the Jewish leaders for not practicing anything in them.

The Old Testament religion of Abraham, Moses, and David is Christianity.
Judaism is the ramblings of Jewish rabbis who tell their fellow Jews that they are the master race who must enslave the goyim.

No Chaim. Jesus did away with the old laws because he fulfilled it. No more sacrifices, no more dick mutilation etc. You are delusional and have read maybe only one book from the bible. Go back and read paul then talk to me. K thanks

I did not know this. Thank you

The West was founded upon Euro-Christian values.

Interesting Russian viewpoint.

>This is like saying all Germans today must love Hitler because he was born in Germany.

But... he was born in Austria......

But you can’t say the first testament is Christian alone if Islam and Jews also believe and come from it.///

>Wasn’t Jesus a Jew until he was 30 years old?
I was a commie until I was 15 but now I think commies need helicopter rides.

Senpai Jesus is a mix up of all ancient solar dieties. Krishna, Bacchus, Zoraster, etc. That's why Christianity bears so much resemblence to religion of old, because it's another mass pacifier pushed out by the ruling elite at the time. JC is Julius Ceaser and all roads lead to Rome.

Christians must die, it's that simple

>The Christian Bible says very plainly that the Jews rejected God when they rejected Jesus, and that they are damned.

That they pray in a synagogue of Satan? That only trough believing I. Jesús can one be saved?

If this is all so common knowledge why are all Americans strong ‘judeo-christians”

Abraham was A BRAHMAN high priest. It's all a lie. Muslims and Christians BTFO

> Jesus Christ was a Jew

Jesus was murdered by Jews. Read the Bible before you open your mouth. His best friend, Judas, was also a Jew and he betrayed him for 40 pieces of silver. But more Christians than Jesus were Jews. The Apostle Paul was a Jew. The Apostle Peter was a Jew. Everybody in the Bible was a Jew up until Cornelius.

Want to know what happened to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM? Read the Bible before you open your mouth. Every one of our Christian martyrs died asking the Lord to forgive their killers, and it's for this reason alone that the Jews are even alive today.

Common knowledge on Sup Forums, most think they are still God's chosen people without believing in Christ.
Modern day Jews don't belong to a tribe of Israel, they aren't Hebrews, they are converts from the Khazar empire.
>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Romans:2:28-29
God chosen people are those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Jews are satanic as well as muslims.
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John:2:22

Jesus basically repealled the OT, any Christian basing anything on it doesn't know their own religion.

This all sounds nice and logical but you have no sources that would make a “Judeochristian” American go “damn you’re right I hate the Jews”

I'll give you the serious answer though
I'm imagining im probably replying to a Herman in rubber bondage gear with a gimp gag and assless pants.
The Torah has an amalgamation of universal stories in it. It's not a book. It's lots and lots of books.
It's recordings of what proved true. People studied this as the only meaningful question in life and did so since before our records even go back that far.
Chosen people doesn't mean best people (some Jews think it does but the smartest ones know it means the exact opposite; Muslims, who should have been the chosen people by birthright but got Jewed out of their birthright for the price of one meal (by the father of the Jewish race) mistakenly think It means best people too but unlike the smartest rabis non of the inbred Islamic dogs realise the truth. They dodged a bullet but got kind of cursed by God anyway).
The Jews have the worst traits in Gods eyes (the English are what God disapproves of least). They were chosen for their task but chosen because they will have Gods protection and punishment and be big players in bringing about THE END.
Wew. Just got up and I was fried last night so please forgive my inarticulate attempt at pointing pol in the right direction.i need coffee. Had bloody diazepam last night washed down with single malt and a Shitty Snoop Dog vaporiser (they don't work properly
Btw don't buy them).

Greeks and Romans did great things as pagans
So did/have east Asians

This post by a bad toothed alcoholic Brit made me spit out my gimp gag and shit in my assless pants.

Where nd when?

When he fulfilled the prophecy?

Okey that is good and convincing.

Is there any brach if Christianity left that still has the right and truthful views?

They had Zeus and I agree.

Odin on the other hand?

Clever Jews know what chosen people means
Evangelical Americans draped in gold and diamonds just want the easiest story to sell - i.e. Jews are the tribe of god. Which is kinda true but also the opposite of the truth.
You do know it should have been the Muslim tribes that took on the role of chosen people but got Jewed out of it, right?

No I don’t know and all this sound alien, can you alaborate please

Judgement belongs to the Lord, not to us. We give up our rage, our anger, everything binding us to this evil, wicked world when we ask Jesus Christ into our lives. A Jew who casts aside his false, vain religion and asks the Lord for forgiveness and takes up the long journey that begins when you ask Christ to become the Lord and Master of your life, any Jew who does that is my brother. And he certainly doesn't need to ask my forgiveness, because the Lord has already forgiven him, He is all forgiving.

This is why Christianity is different from Judaism, which is based on vanity and deception, or Islam which is based on fear and anger. Christianity is based on love.

My God loves his children. My God IS love itself. He lives through love. He lives in love. His forgiveness, bought for us by the Blood of Jesus, is an act of love. It's a love that fills your heart and surrounds everything you do after you accept it. If you ask Him into your life you will know His Eternal Love and you will become a Child of the Living God. So stop asking stupid questions about Jews and read the Bible.

I'm hardly bad toothed, that's a meme about 1960's actors. >>>Dentists are free in England

That sounds like the subverted Christian version of bend over and get fucked like a good goy.

This thread just showed me that the Jews literally subverted christianity and here you are the proof of this.

""Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword."
Matthew 10:34

Yeah let’s grab a coffee in London, we might even find a coffee shop that has only 95% pakis and shitskins.

Thanks for Churchill, he’s a real hero ain’t he?

Islam is also based on Judaism. Mohammed's mom was a jew. His first wife was jewish. Most of his wives were also jewish.

Real Christianity is a religion created by Roman Emperor Constantin.
After he won the struggle for the throne to become Emperor he had all the leaders of various religions across the Empire gather "to decide the state religion through discussion".
He then forced them all to talk it out at blade point and after basically editing their common set of values to fit Roman law these representatives became the first "Christian" priests directly answering to the Emperor.

So that’s why jews and Muslims get alone so well?

Because Muhammad fucked a 9year old jewish girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

it is a trick.

Le christianity is the opium for the masses greater by the romans?

Sound like Marx bullshit disguised by pseudo-historians anti Christian-jewish-subeversion

Jews literally have in their bible a woman that lusts for sub saharan African men.

Just because jewis use other monorities to create a coolition of small minorities into a a giant one that is bigger then the natural white inhabitants doesn’t mean they are “part of the same team”

They are just useful idiots that come for all the free meals white society ugives them, and in return they vote jewish for the next 200 years

>Gimp gag/assless chaps
I started that fight didn't I?
I'll apologise
You apologise for starting and losing two world wars first though.
Coffee is soooo good.
It's friggin 1:30 and my toothless alky ass better get quite a lot of this coffee down. I have a war to win to save and then destroy the wasteland. You wouldn't think I'm close to 40 would you.
Anyway despite all that bollocks I think you should learn from better sources than corrupt churches and rich evangelicals.
Pols a top place to start. When I'm on it. One or two others are shit hot at being knowledgeable too.
Most of you are cunts but I'd still glass anyone that insults you off board.
Going to play with myself now (at Fallout) bye!

>NON JEWISH OLD TESTAMENT (First Half)
Celts, Egyptians and Phoenician ancestry/based cultures only.
>archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt

>NON JEWISH/ROMAN NEW TESTAMENT
Even says at the start of the NON JEWISH
new testament that Jews couldn't understand wtf Jesus was talking about
>bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm

Farewell warmongering german-blaming white firend.

you better fight on our side next time

>The Kolbrin, or The Kolbrin Bible, is a collection of texts alleged to be the translation of an ancient manuscript. UFO, Planet X/Niburu and 2012 apocalypse enthusiasts are fond of it

Jesus was, in fact, a typical jew. A busy-body with confidence that he can avoid honest work by duping gullible marks into following him.

That's how most charity and activist organizations work to this day: just Gimmicks run by busybodies leeching shekels from suckers.

its legit

Crom Cruach (Nibiru) is what caused the Bronze Dark age. ~3500 ya.

Get Dinneens dictionary, read only the examples in english, its the kailedy, its legit.

eg.
the man whose son died.
oh! I pity you.
may we be seven times better tomorrow. etc.

its a bible hidden in a dictionary

Dude I landed in the exact same Wikipedia page yesterday after reading some user's post about Jewish globalist agenda.

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."
[Matthew 12:34]

The Christians replaced The Jews due to their lack of faith and zeal as the Chosen People or the Beloved of God and were then replaced by Muslims for committing polytheism or shirk.

a bit more for the non-initiated:

it is it that caused my tears
it is it that caused a gnawing and a pain in my side
his eye-sight came to maturity, his vision returned to him
the puddle of the horses (horse shit)
to leave a person in a fix;
I am in a bog, in a difficulty.

it tells the story of jesus putting his coat over a foal in a stable next
(A horse sleeps just as much as a man, without a farthing(money))

well worth investigating

And when it is said to them, 'come to what Allah has sent down and to the Messenger', they say,' enough forus is that wherein we found, our fathers, what! Even though their fathers knew nothing nor were guided.

Quran 5:104

Odin was just another illiterate barbarian who knew little to nothing about philosophy or religion but was exaggerated and venerated by his descendents. He never even claimed to be in contact with god. This is why his faith crumbled in the face of divinely revealed Christianity

Christians are subhumans that all need to be rounded up and sent to death camps.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Jesus was born a Jew, you don't stop being a Jew for any reason

>Isn’t christianity based on the Old Testament that which is jewish?
It's part of the same story, the New Testament is the fulfillment of the Old, so yes

I've asked the same question... but then again, there are many so-called Christians who are only traditionally.. Their end is not a good one if they don't repent

yet they tolerate people like you

dont confuse the soldiers and the generals

No. Now fuck off, Kike.

They rejected Jesus, as a culture and a people, Christianism is Judaism as much as America is British

Excuse me for being a lousy Christian that don't remembers his church days. What was Paul's book about?

>a Jew until he was 30 years old
>until
Do you know how I know you're fucking retarded? sage.

Beautiful, never heard it said better myself.

No.

>Isn’t christianity based on the Old Testament that which is jewish?
No.

Judaism is younger than Christianity.

/thread

Muhammad SAW's mother, Amna, was an Arab of the Quraish Tribe.
Muhammad SAW's first wife, Khadijah RA, was an Arab of the Banu Asad Tribe.
Muhammad SAW's Jewish wives were the wives and daughters of Jewish Tribal Chiefs whom he exiled or killed and took them as captives and married them ONLY after they converted to Islam (Except Hazrat Rihanna RA who hesitated to convert but converted a few weeks after marriage to The Prophet after having been impressed by his humility and manners)

Get your facts straight before you start spouting bullshit.

"Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from Allah? those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath(Jews), those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!"

Quran 5:60

So Jew Friendly!

Anybody here read Ben Klassen’s writings about Christianity and Judaism?

Nice bait. I’ll explain though just in case your serious. Jews stopped following God’s law which is the Ten Commandments given by Moses and started following the Pharisees who practiced Talmudic Babylonian Mysteries such as child sacrifice. Jesus called out the Jews for abandoning their true faith, and so they killed him to shut him up. Basically Jews abandoned God for Satan and Christ cake back to save them but they rejected him.

And then christians abandoned Christ's teachings in favour of Paul's teachings and embraced paganism So God sent Muhammad as a guidance to them.

Can we start memeing judeo-islam?

This is more and more my thinking as well.
Roman's vast empire was in need of a sense of community and unification. What better way to do this than pushing christian values and beliefs in order to contain violence and crimes?
Not to talk about how easy it was a that time to manipulate people's minds and sure Romans had the resources needed to achieve this.
Let's face it user, christianity is just an Elite's tool to control people. Not to say that it's wrong, just to say that all the churches, priests, and rituals don't prove there is a god

Orthodoxy maybe, not sure though.

Yes! Perfect! What is difference between kosher and halal? Answer: Not much. They are both sand nigger religions.

It doesn't matter if jesus converted to some heresy. He is still racially a jew
But then again, I'm talking to the_donald cucks who think brother nathanael is le based and jesus was a based shit skin
White nationalists have no concern for some shit skin middle easts bullshit

He’s not a mix up, just a representation of the sun. Every organized religion is based on Astrotheology, just allegories of the movements of panets and stars. But just because all of those figures resemble each other doesn’t mean Christ’s sorry was taken from theirs, it just means that all religions have a central figure that represents the sun. This is why Jesus dies then rises again after three days, on December 21st the sun is below the horizon, and for three days stays their until December 25 when it finally rises and Starts the solar cycle all over again.

These people are sheep that's why.

Thanks

Yeah.
Jesus talked about jewish god, not christian.

Ok, makes sense. That's why Greg Lansky created blacked.

Ancient Hebrew Pantheon =/= Judaism. It's called Judeo-Christian because they both branched off that pantheon around relatively the same time. Judaism didn't exist until the Talmud was written in 200, so Christianity is technically older

Modern rabbinical Judaism is a post-Christian religion that grew out of the Pharisee cult. No one in Jesus; time would have recognised modern Judaism as the religion of the Judaea. Jesus was not a Pharisee, but preached against them.

they, the jews, did not create christianity. they were fully against it and would do horrific things to christians. a former jew, jesus, did create it, but only when he found fault in judaism, and every other religion. jesus denounced his jewry so he can be christian. it's not that hard to comprehend. the "christianity is a jewish creation" is alt-right propaganda.

jewish god, muslim god, hindu god, etc are the same god. the religions have different ways of 'worshiping'.

Jesus was born PHYSICALLY to Jews. He was the so-called "King of the Jews" as being anointed. But he didn't disagree or AGREE with that title. The last time it was used was to MOCK him.

He was to be the "New Covenant". And JEWS are the actual Apostates after his Death. Jews are the Enemy of Jesus' Gospel. Even he and "The Father" say so.

Jesus' message was about him being the finality of "The Law", and the replacement of it Spiritually.

All this talk about "Jews" is a misnomer. They're dead to God, because he said so himself. And their sentence comes in the last day of Judgement. This was promised to them also.

Some will repent, but most will not. God made promises to them, but that was based on CONDITIONS. They didn't follow them, so God literally turns from them as being "Chosen". That ended.

>judeo/Christianity
False dichotomy.
Secular people don't understand. Modern Jews don't practice the religion Jesus and king David and Moses practiced, modern Jews practice Babylonian Talmudism which developed from their days lived in Babylon under captivity in the Babylonian diaspora. Those Jews are what Jesus himself called the sons of the devil and the Synagogue of Satan.

Christianity is a continuance of the ancient religion of the Israelites and even beyond Israel all the way to the first man Adam. Jesus didn't come to change the Law of God but to fulfill it and set people straight.

Modern kikes are fake Jews. Most aren't even Semites(sons of Noah's son Shem), but are descended from Noah's other son Japeth who had a grandson named Ashkenaz. They are European converts who have to wear SPF 120 sunblock to go outside in Israel without getting skin cancer. They are not legit descendants of Abraham, nor do they practice the religion of the Israelites. They are entirely fake Jews in every way possible.

Jesus' life was literally an example of Judaism, Faith, Genetics, Covenants, and examples to the world of what the wrong thing to do are.

Jews are the Wolves among Sheep in history, and the lesson is from THEM, as well as Jesus.