Fire Punch 46

The absolute madman keeps doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you dry your clothes in the middle of the way?

Two big trees close to the house. A prety good spot since you don't expect guests.

Doing it and doing it and doing it well.

Oh god

In the end, he truly was Fire Punch.

Well that doesn't seem very nice.

I guess the author ran out of ideas, the absolute madman.

Holy shit bone sword.

And the two I skipped over in the beginning.

I thinks it was neater when it happened completely off-screen.

Good to know that Togata-san is daijobu.

>bones becoming a hand in the form of a fire punch

That combined with no text makes this chapter pure kino

this

>not dumping properly
Why do you even bother doing this shit?

It'll make it easier to get around the anime censors.

Just fired my shit up, senpai.
They are also last ones chronologically.

Dat hamstring

jesus christ

Goddamn. Agni standing at the doorway looks like it came out from some horror game.

It does. It kinda jarring that he still recognises faces though as he just turned and walked out after not seeing Doma around.
An overall creepy chapter.

The real question is: Is Togata finally satisfied?

She doesn't seem to enjoy it imo.

Looks kinda shocked.

I feel like I missed a chapter somewhere, I thought the snow queen was made up, how come there's a new villain taking care of a bunch of orphans now? and how did the two meet up?

>new villain
>snow queen
>how did they meet
You missed the first 44 chapters lad

Did you even read past Behemdorg destruction?

Doma was the one who burned down Agnis in first place.

Judas probably didn't even remember what he had made up nad what was true at that point.

>he

>mangaka actually showed him returning and rekt the whole village detailing their fiery death
>recorded
Muthafucking 10/10

KINO punch

Holy shit, I've finally found a manga that actually freaks me out

He did not even actively try to kill anyone but Doma. nice collateral damages Agni.

Kino's journey came earlier then expected :^)

This is pretty much Anakin's fall but done right.

time to pick this back up.

Everything is a Star Wars reference.

but anakin didnt start on the path of revenge in the beginning of the series.

Eh, halfway through is close enough, but mostly I was referring to just this chapter.

>tfw Kino's Journey is getting another anime

its been a long time. would have to rewatch the 3. but didnt she die from giving birth or from being force choked by anakin?

I will say this the jedi could be evil if it wasnt for the sith, they are actually a cult.

>angi walks in the house
>"oh hey guys whats going on, oh he's not here well see ya!"
>just leaves
>the whole house just burns to the ground

idk why that made me laugh

>The fear on togata's face as she records everything

is she gonna want to keep doing this afterwards i wonder? even though she see Angi kill a whole city it was "kinda" of a accident. i dont think she was expecting angi to straight up murder kids

>but didnt she die from giving birth or from being force choked by anakin?
Get out.
Seriously, I'm not gonna argue SW with someone who can't even get the basics right.

>I will say this the jedi could be evil if it wasnt for the sith, they are actually a cult.
Growing senile and stagnating != Being evil. Stop trying to be edgy.

>he

>"It was terrible, he just walked around and he was.....killing younglings. (holds back laughter)"

Thats his mom, and she was gangraped by a bunch of sandniggers before dying.

I'm really looking forward to both Agni's and her talking about this.

>idk
>capitalization
>shit spacing
Please go.

FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN CATCH THAT

here is your (you)

I think it would have made more sense if it did though. Think about it; if his mom had died to tusken Raiders before he was taking in by the Jedi Academy his hatred would have been well Justified and a return to tattoing to murder the people responsible followed by his complete conversion to the dark side would have been more believable.

Instead we have the completely illogical scenario where the Jedi never send anybody to go pick up his mom in the decade or so he was training under them. They couldn't even just have the Council send a little money to give to Watto.

oh
>Get out.
Seriously, I'm not gonna argue SW with someone who can't even get the basics right.
>on Sup Forums
>literally just said I dont remember
ok

>Growing senile and stagnating != Being evil. Stop trying to be edgy.
and thats why they need "persuade" young blood/the impressionable into joining

probably an rewrite or something I mean media portrays George lucas as a remake monster or soemthing

deserved

The jedi don't give a fuck about that. No, the people to blame are the people of Naboo. Anakin saved them from the droid fleet. The least they could have done was bought his mom's freedom and gotten her a job and a place to live on Naboo as thanks.

so if this is kind of SW reference then that means fire punch becomes the villain and we get a new MC.

Is Togata Obi-wan in this analogy, or is she Padme?

The jedi's teaching was some sort of 'let go of your earthly possessions' bullshit, which is why Anakin was in AGONY when he realizes he loves Padme
>don't worry anakin, everything is daijoubu
>your mom is daijoubu
>boo hoo love leads to hate leads to fear leads to anger
Yeah fuck you Yoda, if Anakin didn't haul his ass back to Tatooine his mother would've never seen him again
And makes a good point too

Is this a MGS5 reference?

This manga is completely retarded.
I guess it's its appeal now, but does the author do drugs?

Name me one (1) manga author that doesn't do drugs

>appeal now
>now

You've got a point.
But it just keeps on giving.

>wakes up from his rage induced killing spree
>realizes what he's done
>unlike Anakin he doesn't lose any power since he's immortal to the T
So will Agni become an evil god now? Darth Vader edit when?

No fucking idea.
Would be really funny to see him accidently kicking down that World Tree as he bathes in depression though.

At least we all agree that somebody should have gone and gotten his mother.

So I dropped the serie back when they started toying with the girl's head on the beach cause I kinda lost interest, spoil me, why the fuck did he kills the village?

Meh, it feels like a pointless chapter since we already knew what happened.

Because he can. He goes there to settle the score with Doma but after seeing old man taking care of kids decides not to kill him and just walks away.
Halfway out he starts having flashbacks, stops for a moment wiping the face with his palm and then bam. Wakes up murdering everyone there.
Also
>dropping at the beach scene
Disgusting.

Try rereading from the beginning of the manga. It actually feels very nice.

OP just fucked up the dump order, the entire chapter was to show that it was wholly recorded by Togata. Plus bone punch.

It's neat how this time he first formed a fist and then regained his breathing.

Kino, I tell you. Pure kino.

>MC kill some innocent people
i don't know what to feel about that

>doma
>innocent
pick one

Neither does he.

>fire bone sword punch
Neat

the kids did nothing wrong though

;-;

Did he finally kill Doma? I stopped reading at the whole train thing, but what does he have left to do?

They were guilty of getting by without committing slavery or cannibalism in fire punch.

The kids would have survived if Doma told them about the man he permanently lit on fire so they would stop trying to put the fire out.

Killing the Ice Witch. Leading his people. Becoming God. Finishing Togata's movie.

The village would've been fine if they just left Agnis alone.

He was basically taking a stroll looking for Doma.

>also he set fir to their clothes, house, and what supplies they had

Well the fire cunt got off easy, he condemned Agni to something we'd call hell, eternity of fire and suffering.

Honestly I wouldn't want that to my enemies, maybe commies, open borders tards but not anyone else.

wannabe dorohedoro

He killed innocent people before. A whole bunch in the city her burned down.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
thread theme

This fucking chapter!

Mangaka did some enjoyable one-shots before this, but damn, Fire Punch is like something else. A work by a master.

Poor girl, he just walked by her and she got burned down to the bones by her parental figures fire.

>Trying to pull a shounen cliche with revenge being wrong and MC not going through with it in ch 44
> ch 45, rage takes over and everything is ashes by the end
> ch 46 we get to see how it all went down
Don´t be dumb

Disagree. Now we can fully let the terror sink in, it becomes more real having it as a flashback. Also nice PoV angle since the MC had a blackout from is hate, and this is what he remembers after he gained back his sanity.

but dorohedoro is fun though, other then that super edgy shit thats the will of fuck magicians.

The guy that slaughtered MC´s village and MC´s sister is in that area. He met him, decided that he has changed and killing him won´t make a difference. So he leaves, and his friend remarks how boring this was, too predictable. The guy tries to convince himself it was the right thing to do, then thinking about his sweet sister and how cruel her killer was basically sent him into killing mode, so he goes back. He was only suppose to kill the guy, but everything as much as nudging him or part of his flames will die. Bad luck is what happens.