Green eyes>blue eyes

Green eyes are superior to anything else, blue eyes are already corrupted and shit tier. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/determining-dominant-and-recessive-traits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue + brown = Green

Green eyes are mutt eyes.

boys with eyes > everything

Green eyes are in fact superior but they only look goo with brown hair

This, stop being retarded, faggot OP

Yep

It's people with blue eyes that have some more melanin (or people with brown that have less).

It's from mixing.

Gray is generally the most pure.

my father and mother have blue eyes while I have green eyes

blue is better u nog

You've got some brown skin/eyes in your line.

Green is fucking disgusting makes the person look sickly

Then your father wasn't really your father.

>having eyes
lamo fucking humutts

Racemixed kids have green eyes a lot of times. Fuck off troll. saged

green eyes are fine (t. green eyed person) but blue/grey are prettier imo

depends on criteria
if lack of melanin is superior, blue are superior
if being rare is superior, green are superior

Non bioluminescent eyes are pleb tier

>"the 4th variation of a mutation is superior to the 7th" (not real numbers)
If you are representantives of "the white race" then you've already lost.
t. William Weir

>if lack of melanin is superior
That would be grey, not blue.

How many grey, green and blue eyed people do you think died during WW1 and 2?

wrong, blue/grey have the same amount of melanin - none
second, "grey" is just a shade of blue, it doesn't actually exist

You're fucking stupid. Green eyes are literally the rarest eye color.

Stay mad jelly blue eye faggs

movie?

white eyebrows = ayy lmao

what a disgusting looking freak

Guess how I know you have no undestanding of genetics?

Well if it's not platinum blonde and blue eyed with perfect features, 90% of the folks here would just toss it into an oven so... Who cares?
I has green eyes, but I'm sure no one cares cause it's not PERFECT.

ur a fat neckbeard faggot basement trump lover

You're about halfway right.
No beard or fat on me. Facial pubes are ugly AF.

oh look, brown eyed larping mutts trying their d&c shit again

>Two blue eyed people = blue eyed offspring 100%
>Two green eyed people = brown 50% and green 50%
You're not white.

This.

Less than 2% of the population has green eyes. Blue eyes are much more common at 8%. If anyone here isn't white, it's you.

It's okay, muttboy, at least you have some white in you.

And?

You're telling me niggers lived in Northern, Western and Central Europe during the Bronze Age? Do I really have to break this down for you Sven?

Good luck finding the study for those statistics, because they're made up.

I demand sauce

>90% would toss it into an oven
Nigger please, 90% don't fit that standard

>i-it's fake m-mu-mutt!

I'm still here bitches.

I want to use my 6 inch asian dick to impregnate some green eyed white girl. Our eyes will lock and my almond eyes will corrupt her aqua and we will raise brown babies together.

Ok find the source then, I'm genuinely interested btw I've heard the green 2% for years and despite my best efforts, cannot find the study.

>Implying those here apply the same standards to themselves as others.
>mutts and niggers with blue eyed Aryan harems.

And blue eyes are a genetic mutation that has been identified already. It's also been suggested that all humans had brown eyes originally.

Green Eyes
Green eye color is often confused with hazel eye color, yet is entirely separate and distinct. Green eye color is the rarest color found around the world, and it is estimated that only around 2% of the world's population has green colored eyes. Green eye color is a result of a mild amount of pigmentation in the eye with a golden tint. When combined with the natural blue scattering of the eye, the colors mix to give a green appearance. Green eye color is most common in northern and central Europe, but can also be found in western Asian cultures on rare occasion.

You don't get green eyes from blue and brown mixture. It's impossible.

Brown is a dominant genetic trait, right?

Purple eyes are god-tier

I have green eyes and can't understand how i got them tbqh

Come on, show your flag, mutt

Same here, all of my family members have blue eyes

Fuck off blackbastard

No, that's not it. Here is a chart.

Too fuckin right.

Some roman prolly cucked some gaul and she fled north

Green eyes?

Are you fucking retarded? Blue + Yellow = Green. Blue + Brown just gives you like black. Are you that stupid you think eye color comes from mixing the two colors of the parents?

Whats this meme that all people with green eyes have a golden tint around the edges? Mine are completely mid to dark green.

Is everyone in this thread retarded when it comes to genetics? Your eye colors aren’t some sort of Bob Ross mixture between both of your parents eyes how dumb are you?

id say more golden brown than anything else.

Really? I mean, my family members too have blue eyes. Some grey, and i got green, you think genetics can come from that long ago?

Lads, does brown mean I’m forever fucked? Is brown only a nigger inherited thing our was it also in whites pre-race mingling?

ain't going to disagree,most women with blue eyes i know are into some serious coalburning

>Now this isn't that common so we could still say that blue eyes are mostly recessive. The same isn't really true for blonde hair.
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/determining-dominant-and-recessive-traits
I don't know what to think anymore but could we genetically engineer a few whites with dominant genes in their various important parts so it wouldn't matter if you fucked a dirty nigger, the kid would still be Hitler Youth status?
Anybody got some CRISPR tech here on pol?

Eyes are the same, just the way light perceives them is different. Stop being a cuck because of your eye colour

Is that Prison School?

Look at this chart snow nigger

You’re definitely American.

Most "green eyed" people are just hazel eyed and in denial. Legit green eyes are extremely rare.

Alright, 1% sweet.

Id say it’s gold, turquoise and blue

see link

Aight, thanks, I thought it was serious issue, not a bunch of lads in muh eyecolor contest.

>that feel when actually have green eyes
Feels good man

my mother's mother had brown eyes

I'm very lucky not to have brown eyes, thank God. I'm brainwashed by pol enough to pay attention to it whenever I encounter people

from all the memes, the eye color meme is the worst.

Sure, eye colour is cool and all but it doesn’t help you out in any other way, I prefer light eyes but most chicks I know dig mediteranian guys with brown eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking kek'd tell us another one, mutt!

My mother, my father, my sister and brothers all have blue eyes.
Im the chosen one, and i dont think the mailman has a part in it since i look like my parents.
I have brown hair, i have researched my heritage and it goes back to 1200~ here in Sweden.

tfw green eyes + brown hair
Nice

Yes

Poo eyes detected. Please stay in Bavaria you filthy wop.

It wasn't that funny, but maybe it's just the French sense of humor.

My dad has blue eyes and my mom brown but mine are green... Is this chart accurate?

This makes sense because it is common for humans to have dark hair and eyes, so there is a greater chance for exceptional people to rise in society with these features. It however doesn't make you inherently better.

>HAHA you don't like gays, that means you are HOMOSEX yourself haha

you probably also think that Haplogroups have something to do with race. Auschwitz yourselves, every single one of you

Mediterraneans have some pretty good features (the ones that look closer to their Greek/ Roman ancestors anyway).
I’m adopted, so I have an adopted heritage and a blood heritage.

Tfw majority of my father's family is blue-eyed, but there's nobody who has light eyes on mother's side. My brother and i got brown eyes, and pol made me think i'm less of a white because of that, even though we have light complexion

this is not Hans this is Muhammad

Both are pleb tier. Grey eyes are the eyes of the gods.

What about black hair? Why are those guys left out?

Of course. It's just a meme to counter 'muh superior colored eyes' bullshit.

Yes, but there may be a few exceptions because you have to remember the colored eyes came from mutation. You are someone that would have started the green eyes line in humans if this was 20 thousand years ago. Or it could be that your dad is a cuck and she was seeing the milk man.

Though I fell prey to this too, is goes without saying to take Sup Forums with a grain of salt at times.

Pic related is me

Wtf is this? Insecurity: The Thread?

grey is a distinct color from blue. Saying that someone's eye color is grey is the same thing as saying they aren't blue.

They do look more aesthetically pleasing however, or at least the eyes do. Rare things are good.

Yeah i need to update it.
However i think long black hair is the most masculine of all (not nigger hair though)