Women and travelling

Why do women overwhelmingly think that traveling “broadens the mind”?
Aren’t they just being gullible to what the locals of that shithole what them to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTuP1c9i92o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are lemmings when it comes to trends.. it's just a trend thanks to low-cost airlines.

Because women are social beings you nigger.

they mean it broadens the vag

It kind of does, for males as well

I don't trust them, they would go around traveling having a lot of sex.

I would obviously be doing the same if I was traveling but if I had a girlfriend that had been traveling before, she has definitely been blacked, chinked, Euro'd, 56'd and Leafed.

Just like how I would bang the locals

I've traveled before, it's pretty nice, why do you have to politise everything?

Traveling does broaden the mind, are you a mong?

all the societies, cultures and traditions

I didn’t know being a “social being” means going to third world shitholes to try and fail to speak to locals because they don’t speak your language, only leaving you without the cabality to be a “social being”. And end up wondering the shithole increasing your chance in getting raped or murder.

Yeah spending a week at a hotel, going to the beach and getting pissed really jogs the nog doesn't it.

fuck off roastie

Yeah to countries that exactly have some form of history. Third world countries, as a whole have pretty terrible histories compared to Europe or East Asia.

Checked. Traveling unironically does broaden the mind, but not the type of traveling that shallow tourists do to check exotic locations off their bucket list.

By all means, do that, but only living abroad gives you the depth that is associated with broadening the mind. Either that, or traveling regularly and making it a point to do background research on where you're going, becoming conversationally fluent in the local language, and talking with locals/understanding local culture, politics, history, etc.

Kek
This.

this

Stop being poor you useless cunt. Travelling is good for everyone.

Going on a lads holiday obviously won't, are you purposely being a mong to win an argument?

Even where you live you can fly to Thailand and visit temples, look at proper tropical animals fish food etc

>only girls can travel
get out of your basement every now and then, oh wait you'd get murdered by niggers if you did that, my bad

I get that. I just don’t understand how going to Africa or India isn’t being culturely enriched when it literally is covered in shit, diseases, theft at knife point, rape and murder.
>tfw you thought you was describing your own capital

>diet restriction
>bad
soyboy detected

Even shithole African countries broadens the mind, you can play with some banter tribes, watch them hunt animals and think about he issues they have vs the transgender nonsense issues the west has

go into nature for a day you loser

Is being*

Women blow their fucking money and then wonder why men have more money than them.

This. My mom goes from one fad to the next, leaving destruction in her path. I hate women solely because of my mom.

True, but I can also see weird animals and go fishing by just getting in my car and driving for a few hours.

It can, but they are almost always just looking for exotic dick with no strings attached.

Took far too long to get here, also well worded, succinct yet vivid.

Who gives a fuck about what they do to keep themselves entertained? I certainly don't.

Yah right. It's the fuckers that never go back home is the problem. Yah feel me ?
What do you call them,
Refugees
Illegals
Relatives
Etc.infinitude

Well if you're traveling to a more developed country, you can learn something new. But if you're an American or Europan on vacation in Asia or Africa all you can learn is that malaria sucks.

But for women all that counts are appearances. Traveling to shithole countries is en vogue right now and all the other girls are doing it so that's that - you won't explain it to you gf that she should sit on her ass at home and take care of you. All the other girls are doing it and brag about it on Instagram so she HAS TO do the same.

Women are lemmings, as someone else said it here.

Steering away from the main point of the OP pretty much. Travelling to Budapest won't show you commieblock shitholes like Györ or Szolnok nor will travelling to Bucharest show you the gypsy dwellings ranging from hovels to 500m2 literal palaces. Travelling on a beaten path doesn't equal culture.

You are a fucking mong

it's not travelling I have a problem with, it's people that think travelling automatically makes you a better or more intelligent person

>go to usa to broaden your mind
>get shot
>go to developed european country
>get raped by muslims
shieeeet

Or
Just watch TV
Nat Geo
PBS
Discovery
BBC for the limeys

This. I get the feeling they do it social media browny points.

you're just too retarded to understand

That's why I stay at home in Warsaw and the only place I'd like to visit is Budapest.

It does broadens the mind they just take it the wrong way.
They see all those cultures and say " Man having those at home would be nice"
when the rational response would be
"Man we need to keep people separate so these cultures will prevail and not get destroyed in a multi cultural shit blend".

I fucking hate this webm. Stupid retards bashing a poor little possum that thought ((she)) was a tree.

Plenty of culture in ursurs

>ursurs
huh?

They can be a bit noisy but they're still cute as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=CTuP1c9i92o

if you're lazy and have money then be a tourist, if you have time and not a lot of money then go backpacking but both are better than sitting in your basement whining on Sup Forums about what other people do
to be fair as a male it's a lot safer to travel, especially if you make yourself look like a total hobo, then even the gypsies will invite you for dinner instead of trying to rob you

Clearly watching tv...

Ursynów *

Perfect last name. Spelling is off, but the concept is still there.

leaving your comfort zone does genuinely broaden your mind by forcing your to adapt to new surrounds m8

girls just travel to look fashionable and get dicked by foreign dudes though, a lot of girls these days have sugar daddies that pay for their plane ticket and shit to come meet them

COCK

IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING MORE COCK SHOVED UP 'EM

NOT YOUR COCK BUT

I honestly have "visited" a lot of places using google street view, I can see everything from city centres to suburbs and villages. Hungary has neater commieblocks though, reminds me of western Russia. My region in Romania is more like Siberia baka.

>Why do women overwhelmingly think that traveling “broadens the mind”?

Because they want to rationalize riding the foreign and exotic cock carousel.

badum tsss

sad cus true

oh yeah

Look at the wording- "shithole" in particular.

When I travel, I head to countries like Australia, Japan, Germany, Taiwan, etc

When they (trend following people- likely white girls) "travel", they go to the Philippines, Thailand, Africa, Vietnam, etc

Do you see the difference? They don't go there to "learn" as they might blurt out to you. They go there to "have fun" and "explore their [sexuality]™ " or whatever degenerate activities they may partake in there, like clubbing, drinking and alcohol consumption.

Travelling in itself is fine. However what he is commenting on is the fact that they travel based on pop culture.

there is nothing wrong about traveling as long as you actually give a shit about what you see/experience

I've been to third world shit holes. Shat in jungles. Got eaten by mosquitos. Baked in the sun. Climbed mountains. Seen monuments. None of that broadens the mind, I agree. They're interesting experiences, but only simpletons would believe their meaningful beyond visual superficiality. Your memories don't serve you well after long enough, and pictures are nice, but become dull. I personally think a stroll through the woods in autumn is more enjoyable and memorable.

If you've got money, then you travel to the nicer areas, too. You deal with the more well-to-do-locals. You converse with them, learn their culture, learn their history. Then you might start viewing things you take for granted from a different point of view. That's what stays with you.

I think that's the only way to distinguish between a traveler, and someone who superficial enjoys finding themselves in new photogenic places every year. Otherwise, like you said user, they're just there for all the wrong reasons.

other way around, Haven`t you noticed that Women drive nicer cars?

I understand laa, as I said it just seems to be for social media browny points for most women who do it.

because every politician in the West says only the one who travels and explores different cultures is open minded and interesting

buildings are just buildings, talking with people you meet and walking around the forests is the fun part
I think you're generalising based on a couple attention whores, there's plenty of girls who travel around and don't do any of that, you just don't seem on facebook, guess why

kek what? Philippines and Thailand are where white guys go to bang easy girls. Never known a white girl who went to these countries

come to think of it I've never met a white girl who has been to Africa except some girl whose dad was from South Africa. Most girls hate third world countries and only want to go to rich places

This motherfucker gets it.

Travelling does broaden the mind though, my GF is going to do some turtle conservation work in Fiji next year and I think it's pretty neat stuff if you ask me

Im gonna be pretty mad if i go outside and get murdered by niggers now

Nigger you haven't travelled much if you think traveling is bad. I have travelled a decent bit and it is fucking fun.
I fucked the hottest girl I've ever seen a few weeks ago.

Not in the usa, most women either rely on orbiters or public transportation

true, the male sex tourism is still a 100 times bigger than female sex tourism, it's a bit stupid to complain about

Fuck I know too much girls of this type. Glad two of my former classmatrs are roasting in the UK atm and dont want to come back to Hungary.
These womanchild are pathetic losers.

Id pay good money to travel to Detroit on a Nigger Safari with a good ol Remington at my side, you know, to "broaden my mind".

Women travel to make other women jealous and to appear more interesting as partner. Just look at dating profiles of women, they always have travel pictures of countries outside of their continent.

Different here in the UK, but now that i think about it, Women do love getting things they can`t afford on finance,

Interesting user. Glad you had a nice time!

the amount of shit women do just to make other women jealous

yeah tell me about it

I read somewhere that Italy and Greece receive a lot of "sex tourism" from women. Whenever roasties visit those countries, they are getting some med cock most assuredly.

as opposed to men? who also have their profiles filled with travels? this is just a normalfag thing not a women thing
people don't go to britain to "travel", they go there because the wages are 5x higher

I’m going to Greece in the summer faggot, purely to fuck mediterranean women. Learn the difference between travelling in civilised countries and shitholes countries. Which was afterall, my point.

>people don't go to britain to "travel"

C`mon, we have some historic sites an......yeah you`re probably right.

Aw. Possums are adorable.

there's probably some nice places in britain but when it's east euros going to britain then it's not for sightseeing, especially when they go to the suburbs and stay in one place for 10 years
how is that "traveling", that's just migrating

Britain is a beautiful country away from the urban (shitskin) areas.

Edinburgh is a city that rivals the greatest in the world

It does, a little bit. Going somewhere where everything is different gives you a new perspective of where you are and possibly where you would rather be.

apart from the people living there.

Travel = going to Berlin to do drugs in a techno club like tresor or kit kat and then have crazy anal bdsm with some hung big British cock

Because traveling is just another commodity, for them to get a selfie in Machupichu it's the same as to get a new Prada bag or expensive shoes.

Sweden......never change.

Makes them feel smarter without having to actually be smarter.

They dont true. They are washing dishes and make coffe at starbucks.Meanwhile they pretend to have a wondeful rainbowlike inclusive, open multicultural life on instagram and facebook. They are literally living a in hole with 4 others just to be able to pay the rent. What a wonderful life..

Yeah she'll be conserving some dude's turtle in her pussy

The muslim shoe meme is real kek

well with the current rent costs you'd have to be living with 4 other people if you live in budapest and have a low paying job

Hopefully our economy shitting itself will flush em out

the british economy would have to shit itself to be 1/5th of what it currently is to be on the same level as hungary

so fucking accurate

This is why I voted for Brexit. I hope everything does go down the shitter for a while because it'll solve a lot of our problems in the long run

Best part too is that it kills the EU for good which is a net benefit for Euros to finally get their countries back from the brink

This can easily happen over Brexit with all the globalist fucking shits pulling out and everyone crying about trade deals

Travelling is a way for a woman to fill her instagram, and her vagina.

The end.

You are failing to understand my point user. I don’t deny men go travelling you dimwit. I’m saying why do women (as a whole) go to third world shitholes? That is compared to men. Unless you’ve got photos of men going to places like India or some aids infected hunt vill in Africa. I think women do it to virtual signal, for social browny points, to brag to their friends, or worse off “work colleagues” that their “culturally enriched” when all’s they don’t is take a few dull photos next to some wog who just wants some money to feed its offspring.

Not really, but I see your point. Nonetheless you cant save money in "angliába" either if you have no skills and qualification. "Londonba mosogatni" is the same shit as staying in Budapest with parents/friends and doing some retail job. Only there are less shitkins and nigs than in Bongistan.