Wait... what did she mean by this?

Wait... what did she mean by this?

She gives him a warning. Cheating is bad since she knows it so well.

The mangaka should stop beating around the bush and have another NTR chapter.

Can someone explain to me where the NTR meme comes from? There's nothing about NTR in this manga.

that is exactly the reason user

Oh user you're so pure I want to defile you.
Same logic.

Mangaka hinted at an NTR end really hard so people are waiting for it to hit.

No, he didn't.
I guess. But this could apply to most manga and anime out there considering that anime in its majority features pure hearted innocent girls.

Didn't the name plaque have the M.C last name? They ended up together in the end. Daughter also said that the dad was in their class. That only leads to one person.

Probably comes from the fact the girl has a dominant role in this one.

I find funny that so many people don't seem to get it, or are pretending to not get just to stir shit, when the manga made It so obvious that was supposed to be meta teasing.

It is spelled differently than his name. It is said the same way but spelled differently.

>in his class
That is why we know the NTR is soon.

He should go out with best girl

See The name is Nishikata, which is exactly the name of MC. Editor's note also outright states that they were just teasing the reader.

Mangaka cucks NTRfags by making a flashfoward chapter where it seems she and the MC didn't get together but at the end her apartment shows the nameplate belonging to the Nishikata family, which is the MC's last name. Girl then looks at the fourth wall with this smug look on her face pretty much trolling everyone that got baited.

They were so salty they had done nothing but shitpost that there is NTR in the manga.

He could be raising another man's kid.

>The name is Nishikata, which is exactly the name of MC
>implying names have one spelling in japanese
You really don't get it do you?

So tell me, why they would imply that the guy she's married with isn't Nishikata but has a name that's written in the exact same manner?
Also, we know that she's married with a guy from their class, so by your logic, we have to assume that there's another boy in their class whose name is written like that.
On top of that, why would the author even do that? And why would the editor put a note telling that the chapter was supposed to tease the reader?

>You really don't get it do you?
We get that you're trolling. Poorly. Well, worth a (You) or two, at best.

Is it really trolling when everyone knows the Intention?

You're being baited, user.

No really when I know what he's doing. If he wants to troll people, he will have to at least make convincing points to support his bullshit.

I think so. The same way "ironic shitposting is still shitposting," at least.

>MC: 西片 (Nishikata)
>Door Plate: 西方 (Nishikata)

Japanese have multiple spelling for the same phonemic names you idiot. Just because Nishikata is spelled Nishikata that doesn't mean it is the same Nishikata as the MC's Nishikata.

>And why would the editor put a note telling that the chapter was supposed to tease the reader?
Because NTR makes brainlets' blood boil.

We all know What the original scans look like. You can stop making shit up.

So you are implying that there's more than one Nishikata in their class? Is that it? Don't you think this would be mentioned in the story? And if they wanted to hint at NTR, why would they make something so confusing as her husband having the same name as her middle school crush? Why would she look at us with a teasing face at the end of the chapter, if the intention was just to anger people, wouldn't it make more sense for them to make the NTR more obvious instead of hinting that was just teasing by using the nameplate? And this is assuming that the bullshit you are making up is true, which it isn't, as proven by the fact that you are unable to show proof of it.

Really, you will have to make better arguments if you want to anger someone. As it is, no one will listen to what you say.

>We'll fool the English readers; the different kanji is purely there just to confuse the Japanese readers
>This won't fool anybody other than the English readers

your ruse days are dwindling

Maybe it was just a typo, you dope.
>obasan landlady is making a plague for her new tenants
>can't remember how their surname is spelled
>misspells it

Now you're just making shit up, it's spelled the exact same way in the japanese version

>Cuckholdry is the thinking man's fetish

These threads aren't fun after that chapter.

Sup Forums. They're obsessed with being cucked.

This NTR guy made the exact same thread after his first attempt died off. The manga is untouchable and has left grown men making shit up about a relationship between a pre-teen smug girl and a simple kid.

NTR had a fetish phase in Sup Forums but since it's over, some anons are left with damaged egos that compels them to shit post at anything vanilla.

I'll say it again, it's all make believe in their heads, and smug always gets to them.

OP here, i'm not NTR guy faggot. I wanted a discussion on that phrase. I thought it was foreshadowing her way of telling him never to cheat.

Such as " When we get married/go out you can never cheat on me.", I thought it was a cute way for her to convey it to him.

There was a first NTR chapter?

>whats with your eyes, were you crying?
What did he mean by this?