IRAN - STAY WOKE

nice brainwash folks. irans government literally did nothing wrong. the murderers of 2 protesters were false flags and the government confirmed that not one bullet has been shot by police. shooter suspects are 2 foreign agents. this reeks of false flag already.

media is already establishing antisympathy for irans government to justify an u.s. intervention in the future, mark my fucking words. another enemy of the zionist state soon to be wiped off the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Zolfegar12/status/947236369990070278
reuters.com/article/us-iran-rallies-casualties-official/iran-blames-foreign-agents-for-death-of-two-protesters-state-tv-idUSKBN1EP054
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Syrian_Civil_War&oldid=411877657
theduran.com/breaking-iran-join-eurasian-economic-union-diplomatic-sources/
youtube.com/watch?v=AatO5ndxSRk
presstv.com/Default/Live
youtube.com/watch?v=bJDBxIXwN3c
axios.com/scoop-u-s-and-israel-reach-joint-plan-to-counter-iran-2520518565.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the Soros snipers have arrived.
Color revolution in 3-2-1..,

Why are you so set on trusting the Iranian government? Seems rather convenient to blame foreign agents for the death of protesters.

It may have started as a sincere protest of Iranian government policies, but it is rapidly being turned into part of Trump/USA's agenda. If the US really wants it to succeed, they should shut the fuck up and stay the fuck out of it. The last thing the protestors need at this point is official US government support.

>the murderers of 2 protesters were false flags and the government confirmed that not one bullet has been shot by police
If this is the case, you should provide source.
Frankly, I'd like this to be true as the enemy of my enemy is kind of my friend. But no way I'm going to help push that narrative without something credible.

because its literally a guarantee that (((foreign agents))) are behind this.

This. Ukraine guy agreed to early elections then the protesters were shot.

It's guarenteed because the Iranian ayatollah says so?

I'm sorry i'm not Muslim, so his words aren't the words of god for me.

Could someone explain to me why this ((((((protest)))))))) is starting now?

how many times do you kikes expect us to fall for this same narrative? this is the real problem, even if there was an organic protest occurring iran, you guys would be all over it like flies on shit to make sure the "protests" went the way you wanted. which if course delegitimizes the protesters and legitimizes the govt crackdown. no one in iran wants to end up like syria or libya and most no one is going to hold it against the govt for cracking some skulls to keep things from ending up like that. we can try to stir shit up and get some useful idiot kids killed, but thats pretty much all we'll accomplish.

> US openly boasts about overthrowing countries in MENA with CIA
> "t-this time, the revolution is against the FASCIST GUBMINT GUYS!"
every time

I hope this will drive the isl*mists out of Iran, they have to go back to their desert

wtf I love Israeli-backed coups now

mobile.twitter.com/Zolfegar12/status/947236369990070278

74% OF TWEETS CALLING FOR PROTESTS WHERE FROM OUTSIDE OF IRAN

He's a Muslim.

No shit if they shut down the internet in Iran

Isn’t Iran on the list of seven countries to fuck over by America?
>Afghanistan
>Syria
>Sudan
>Iraq
>Libya
>Lebanon
>Iran
I thought Egypt was on the list too. I forgot.

You aren't alone user. Fuck Muslims but I know what's going on. The same thing that everyone always falls for

The protests are starting now to end the new year with a bang and start the new year with a bang

reuters.com/article/us-iran-rallies-casualties-official/iran-blames-foreign-agents-for-death-of-two-protesters-state-tv-idUSKBN1EP054

inb4
>reuters
lots of other sources. and ((((trump))))) is adding fuel to the fire. iran civil war is gonna dwarf syria in every way. prepare my friends for i see a dark future

Iran, North Korea, and Cuba are the last on the Rothschild's hit list.

Aye. its pretty obvious just look at who is cheering it on.

What is VPN?

Though I wouldn't expect a stupid nigger like you to understand why people living in Iran might use TOR or VPN when calling for anti-government action.

the protests are orchestrated by (((them))) to start a civil war to destabilize another close enemy of the zionist capital state and to make white nations a little bit browner with mass immigration yet again.

Storm clouds are coming

I’m ok with this.

fk off abraham

>irans government literally did nothing wrong
Agreed. But this thing has a weird smell to it. Something is different.

If you live in Iran. Or who knows maybe this can end well. Just wait until Iran Govt starts to shoot everyone

kek. reminds me of this.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Syrian_Civil_War&oldid=411877657
wiki page on syria civil war from 2nd Feb 2011, before even the first protest. Page created by a Swede.

This is exactly what happened with Syria. There was a “protest uprising for freedom,” then remember wasn’t a woman shot in the throat and everyone recorded it. Then later the real war happened and refugee propaganda started. The whole place is in shambles now.
Like I said, maybe this can go well, but I’m betting more people will die for nothing than actually get any liberties at all.

>>irans government literally did nothing wrong

Except keeping the country in deep theocratic shit. Death to islam!

Close.
>Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran

You beat me to it. Let’s see, it’s 2018, that means by 2020 or 2022 the county can be flipped over.

Somalia! That’s the one! Thank you.

Iran is literally calling USA the Great Satan and Iranians casually chanting Death to America lol

>protests/ why now?
1/ US MIC needs to feed on another country
2/ Iran was always on the 7 countries in 5 years plan (Bush) ( they are behind schedule)
3/ Iran enters an economic agreement t with Russia and Central Asian states in feb 2018.
4/ Silk Road 2.0 is progressing (Persia to China) and US is fucking with this.

All support to destruction of Iranian Muslim theocracy.

Bring back the Monarchy.

why?

>shooter suspects are 2 foreign agents.
how convenient for the mullahs

I want to see Kim gone.

Is there video of this happening?

why do you care about Kim?

Guess this is where they'll send ISIS now they lost in Syria

It was pretty obvious

ISIS rebranded as Iranian Libery Front or ILF.

People are so dumb, Iran literally dindu nuffin. This whole thing is a setup.
I'm debating on whether or not it's even Christian to live in Babylon anymore

Which is why Iran was fighting in Syria - kill the foreign supported jihadi nut jobs before they spread their cancer.

Let’s see how long Iran can last

Sup Forums brainlets unironically supporting Islamic dictatorships fucking LOL
Every city in Iran starts chanting death to the supreme leader
>T-t-there all Mossad guise
Fucking Sup Forums never change you Jew obsessed retards

Iran to join Eurasian Economic Union – diplomatic sources
theduran.com/breaking-iran-join-eurasian-economic-union-diplomatic-sources/

Iranian media has cited a statement from Behrouz Hassanolfat, the director of Europe and Americas Department of Iran’s Trade Promotion Organization, indicating that Iran will formally join the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) in early 2018.
The EAEU was formed in 2014 to create a common market, free of trade barriers among the major economies of Eurasia.
The Russian initiated trading bloc also includes Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.

The body is considered a vital component of what is known as the BRICS + format which includes Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa working in tandem with trans-continental partners.

In addition to facilitating free trade, the bloc also initiates collaborative investment projects with an emphasis on streamlining transport infrastructure and energy production and distribution.
Iran has long been in talks to join the group.
As a substantial Eurasian power and partner of Russia, Iran’s membership would help facilitate a streamlining of trade between Iran and Russia who are already vital energy and security partners.
Iran’s apparently forthcoming membership of the EAEU is a big blow to the US led sanctions racket against Iran.
As part of a larger Eurasian wide free trading bloc, Iran will be automatically exposed to new trading opportunities with countries whose economies are far better suited to trade with Iran than western economies have ever been.

As the EAEU looks to the future, the possibility to incorporate a monetary union could help ween the entire region off Dollar dependence.

With agreements between Iran and Turkey, Iran and Russia and Russia and Turkey to trade in domestic currency baskets already being finalised, the wider Eurasian space could foreseeable be
>largely Dollar free within a decade.
>largely Dollar free within a decade.
>largely Dollar free

The goals of this protest are more diffuse tho, from wiki
>The protests were initially for economic woes, against the high price of goods and commodities, but has "quickly changed" to protesting Iranian involvement in the Middle East
Original article was created by a heeb too.

t. Shlomo Scheckelstein
Accept Christ before it's too late Christ Killer. Read Revelations, you're the whore of babylon.

5)Syria war going tits up for PNAC crowd
6)Iran STRONK

You fucking retards realize that a democratic Iran is a bigger threat to the Jews than an Islamic Boogeyman they can point at as a state sponsor of terror...Hurrrrr Derp

It is so incredibly obvious that is just the US/'international community' spreading more (democracy)

This. Iran used to be on it's way to becoming a first world nation, maybe even was one, it's the only country in that region capable of democracy because it's not ooga booga sandniggers but persians

Iran will never end up like Syria or Libya. The cultures are very different. The most religious extreme regime in Iran cannot be ISIS, it is the current regime. Iranians are not backward like the rest.

You're a massive moron with no cognition whatsoever. You're so obsessed with Jews that they don't have to do anything: they've permanently traumatized you.

>Divided Iran is a bigger threat to the Jews than a unified Iran.

Kill yourself you fucking useless retard

RIP in peace iran .
just in time to become syria 2.0 a few years down the line .

fuck off with your democracy nonsense. How's democracy working out for Germany? Is the will of the people being fulfilled right now with the rapefugees?

LITERALLY Sup Forums
>People pressing against Islamic dictatorship
>What I love mandatory burka and hijab now
>hurr Jews control the media but there's been a media blackout about the protests for the past 3 days with only Trump supporters on Twitter putting out the call Plebbit completely silent

You're a fucking idiot, birthday cake.

Iran is low-tier trash nukeless scum. They are too busy sponsoring proxy wars in middle east to care about the 40% unemployed in the country. The nuclear deal of 2015 didn't give shit to the common joes who are still livingn under an oppressive regime. Women can't even fucking go out without the moral police telling them to hide their hair. Fucking degenerate scums were also financing terror on our border with afghanistan and iran.

Iran needa a regime change right now because they're all corrupt and lazy ass niggers who do not have any motivation to do anything in the country except for chasing women drivers on the street and trying to hook up.

Iran's IQ is literally single digit tier, these scummy niggers deserve nothing more than a civil war. Fuck Iran.

There is a certain level of desperation in the air with this hail mary regime change attempt (If that even is the end goal, Tillerson hinted at regime change through protests in July). What's probably even sadder is the lack of public knowledge of Americans about this same tactic used to sow chaos and death in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc..
protests->civil war->regime change which we deal with through the refugee crisis.

>THIS time the its different because i say so!
we pull this shit all the time. we've had iran in our crosshairs for decades. i see no reason to believe this particular protest is any different.

>Every city in Iran starts chanting death to the supreme leader
IF this was their protest then maybe. But they seem just as likely to target the president and opt for a a fundamentalist government at this stage. Popular revolution is fine but if it looks like it will lead to islamist bullshit, they can all get gassed. There are two main camps in Iran, religious conservatives and their opposite. We do not want to empower the religious conservatives.

Wow which is why far right parties are surging into power across Europe to stop this, democracy takes time for people to organize brainlets it's the trade-off for not living under authoritarianism

Apparently so, otherwise Merkel wouldn't have stayed in power. I wonder why people are so in favor of that? It couldn't be because of targeted indoctrination by America and Israel post WW2 could it? You ruined our country, fuck off.

Everybody should watch Press TV, it is the officialy News channel of the Iranian government

>Iranian interior minister: Foreigner dont understand the iranian people
youtube.com/watch?v=AatO5ndxSRk

>Press TV live
presstv.com/Default/Live

>Iran confirms 2 people killed in clashes in Lorestan prov
youtube.com/watch?v=bJDBxIXwN3c

Remember the news about womens lib in iran just some days ago? This is an internal coup by the mullahs. Expect Rouhani to be gone soon (and also protests).

KYS homosexual schlomo

yes but will democrats prevail? Or will the progressive president be overthrown and replaced with fun-mentalists who will ratchet up the propaganda against the US, Israel and Saudi resulting in Iran being nuked by one of the three, just as the jew would like. Think man, think.

This is the first time I am in favor of the protests, just because every time before this it was in some retarded backwards country with no hope of getting better doesn't mean it has to be that way period. Iran can become an ally again and not some fake ally like Saudi Arabia and Israel. This was still probably initiated by the US government but this time it makes sense.

So who's behind this? Is it the usual suspect?

>brainlets
>You fucking retards
>LITERALLY!!!!!
where are you visiting from friend?

You mean the same Iranian government that badly shopped missile launches? Fuck those towel headed sand niggers, we owe them for 79 and 82. I hope they end up being flayed alive cartel style.

what a fucking gay retard you are.
>democratic libturds a threat to Jews
yeah i see just like you are sucking mossad cock right now. Noone is more anti-jew than muslims. I'd rather Iran was Zoroastrian but them being Muslim is not bad. Keep the fucking jews scared. KYS

who else dude it's the fucking MURRRICA retards again and their jewish overlords. Notice how most anti-iran shillers are from US. and Europeans who are against it are just burgers on vacation.
FUCK USA

>Democracy is good
>German people have been brainwashed by America. They don't know what's good for them anymore.
>Germans vote for Merkel and rapefugees
>Germany is destroyed.
>The will of the people has been fulfilled!
>Democracy is good

>it's a trade off for not living under authoritarianism
Sounds like a bad trade for Europe so far. You do realize that there is no voting this problem away right?

They're not protesting against being muslim. Yes, this is most likely jewish tricks but if the strongest voice to come from all this is one in support of Rouhani over Khamenei, then it would be a good protest.

>isis gets fucked
>this happens
almonds activated

Retard the fundamentalists already run the country Iran is a Islamic theocracy look at pictures from Iran 40 years ago nobody wore hijab or burka. The hardliners overthrew their secular dictatorship basically like Ghadaffi and installed islamists just like what happened in Libya. Except now the people are overthrowing the Islamists so they can go back to being a secular free country again. This is bad for Israel but brainlet Sup Forums doesn't understand a free Iran will mean the US has no more reasons to sanction them and their economy will grow like crazy and Persia will rise again. Islam is going to undergo it's Reformation over the next 50 years and modernise if it's to survive. Not everything is the Jews morons they aren't all powerful you retards. If the Jews control the media and are pushing regime change how come the coverage has been blacked out and isnt 24/7 coverage
Autist retards

>media is already establishing antisympathy for irans government
Which media?

>insular AuSSie thinks he knows global politics

Calm your lederhosen.

of course it's a false flag
don't you faggots even read the news?
axios.com/scoop-u-s-and-israel-reach-joint-plan-to-counter-iran-2520518565.html

What are you talking about it's only the liberal cucked ones like France and Germany Sweden that are getting flooded Hungary has been anti rapefugee from the beginning along with Poland and other eastern countries. AfD political party is rising in pole because of rapefugee you have no idea what you are talking about the arnt citizens yet they can still be departed now that Isis is defeated

>Retard the fundamentalists already run the country Iran is a Islamic theocracy look at pictures from Iran 40 years ago nobody wore hijab or burka. The hardliners overthrew their secular dictatorship basically like Ghadaffi and installed islamists just like what happened in Libya.
Well thanks for that professor. Rouhani is a force for DEMOCRATIC change in Iran. He doesn't have the strength yet to challenge the Supreme leader but he is popular with the youth who fancy a world like the one you mentioned, pre-79.
> If the Jews control the media and are pushing regime change how come the coverage has been blacked out and isnt 24/7 coverage
I have been wondering this. Best I've got is that the Syria bust exposed this trick for all to see, so (((they))) are playing it more cautious.

Still don't see a reason to trust the Ayatollah. Muh kikes and muh shills isn't really a strong argument.

You’re fucking retarded. Rock bands have faced the death penalty over there in their agreed upon court system and publically so!

So if you think for a second that a government that would execute people over playing music in their own home would be above killing protesters (something far more disruptive) than you need to go to retard school!

I love how you fucking dumbasses see what they did to Germany and Japan in WWII, and think that getting rid of nationalist countries are a good thing.

These (((protestors))) literally burning the flags of Khamenei, most people in Iran see Khamenei as a liberator from the global Jew. (The shah of Iran before the revolution was an absolute cuck to US and Israel)

Any people who defiles their own leader this much deserves to be shot. I love how you guys are supporting literal CIA antifa.

SEND YOUR OFFSPRING TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM

DON'T YOU WANT TO FREE IRAN?

EY GOYIM, LISTEN TO US

I don't think trying for a regime change will be any good, if we are to go to war with them then blow them up and leave, if not don't touch the country. Regime change in the middle east will never turn out well. Whoever is the leader does not want to come off as America's bitch boy, otherwise the Iranian people will resent him.

Rouhani is a controlled oppo by the mullahs. Jews can't make the mullahs mismanage their economy by funding Islamic terrorism across the world. And Jews arnt the ones suicide bombing hundreds of thousands of people across the world that's the radical Muslims. The people of Iran shouldn't suffer under hijabs just because you dumbdumbs think everything is a Jewish conspriacy you treat them like all powerful gods

>It's only the largest most relevant western European countries that are getting fucked. At least we still have Hungary and Poland to admire...
>They are going to send back the refugees now that ISIS is defeated.
You do realize that most of the "refugees" are not even fucking Syrian, right??? And why would a country that's idiotic enough to bring them in their country to begin with be logical enough to deport them? They are here to stay. Antidemocratic measures will have to be taken to undue this mess.

haha ''cia antifa''
Germany and Japan go on a conquering rampage and have their asses handed to them.
Everyone in iran loves Khamenei

This is beyond retarded. Even flat earthers will laugh at this shit

>Any people who defiles their own leader this much deserves to be shot.

when did americans becomes such statist cucks?